Battletoads by Premium DNA

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right B, A, Start! - Here is the place to discuss toys related to video games!
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Battletoads by Premium DNA

Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:59 am

Have there been any more pics of these?
Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void

Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:42 am

Slixta wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaXTvF9l ... =copy_link

Just a little scattered video of them laid out on a table

In the comments they say they should be showing Banjo “any day now” and are waiting on final approval from Microsoft
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:56 am

Boy Wonder wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:42 am
Slixta wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaXTvF9l ... =copy_link

Just a little scattered video of them laid out on a table

In the comments they say they should be showing Banjo “any day now” and are waiting on final approval from Microsoft
I wonder if these can even stand.
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:37 am

For all the new stuff they keep showing off, they've gotten awfully quiet about these....
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face

Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:53 pm

Slixta wrote:For all the new stuff they keep showing off, they've gotten awfully quiet about these....
What?? Premium DNA is acting shady again?? Merciful heavens…I think I’m going to faint!…ImageImageImage

Seriously though, wake me when this company does something that really makes the headlines. Until then this is just Premium DNA being their usual sketchy selves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:13 pm

I would have thought ripping off your customer base to fund a new business directed at the same customers would have been bigger headlines.
panther10

Battletoads by Premium DNA

Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:37 pm

S.W.O.R.D. Agent wrote:I would have thought ripping off your customer base to fund a new business directed at the same customers would have been bigger headlines.
You would think, but apparently collectors are more than ready to excuse any bad behavior so long as there is the promise of plastic at the end of the tunnel. The trajectory of this company and their particular brand is but another example that can be added to the pile of their transgressions, but it should hardly be a surprise to anyone that they’re still up to their same old tricks. The bigger headline should be how a bunch of our collectors managed to find their way over to the products page on the premium DNA website with their heads stuck so far up their asses? No offense to any of you, I love you all like family…. But COME ON…….you are being PLAYED!!!!

TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:43 pm

That’s why you should just use bbts for this company if you want something from them you won’t lose any money and if they actually release it you get the product
panther10

Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:46 pm

TheCollector1999 wrote:That’s why you should just use bbts for this company if you want something from them you won’t lose any money and if they actually release it you get the product
You still have to pay a lofty NDA though if you buy the entire set and that’s still money in Premium DNA’s pockets. So either way there is a good chance that collectors are pissing their money away. It took this company almost 2 1/2 years to prove themselves with Madballs. Are we really so sure that investing in Earthworm Jim and Battletoads is the right move? This feels like snake oil….When a company starts making promises about making toys based on popular 90’s era cult brands when they have nothing but an entire portfolio of empty promises, it feels so freaking shady.

Best of luck to the rest of you but I’d rather trust my gut then a company I know I can’t depend on.

christianpyro
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:57 pm

panther10 wrote:
TheCollector1999 wrote:That’s why you should just use bbts for this company if you want something from them you won’t lose any money and if they actually release it you get the product
You still have to pay a lofty NDA though if you buy the entire set and that’s still money in Premium DNA’s pockets. So either way there is a good chance that collectors are pissing their money away. It took this company almost 2 1/2 years to prove themselves with Madballs. Are we really so sure that investing in Earthworm Jim and Battletoads is the right move? This feels like snake oil….When a company starts making promises about making toys based on popular 90’s era cult brands when they have nothing but an entire portfolio of empty promises, it feels so freaking shady.

Best of luck to the rest of you but I’d rather trust my gut then a company I know I can’t depend on.

I'm not sure what you mean by NDA? Non disclosure agreement? But that can't be it...

Do you mean a non-refundable down payment through BBTS? If so, you only had to pay one on the entire set. If you pre-order them individually you do not. Also, if things went south and Premium DNA never produced anything, I have confidence in BBTS, that they would refund that.

That is not me defending Megalopolis. I purchased a decent sized order from them once, and it was such a hassle I never ordered through them again. But they are making some good looking toys. And I do want them to turn things around and do right by their customers. It's complex. I don't trust them though. They have a lot to prove.
panther10

Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:20 pm

christianpyro wrote:
panther10 wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean by NDA? Non disclosure agreement? But that can't be it...

Do you mean a non-refundable down payment through BBTS? If so, you only had to pay one on the entire set. If you pre-order them individually you do not. Also, if things went south and Premium DNA never produced anything, I have confidence in BBTS, that they would refund that.

That is not me defending Megalopolis. I purchased a decent sized order from them once, and it was such a hassle I never ordered through them again. But they are making some good looking toys. And I do want them to turn things around and do right by their customers. It's complex. I don't trust them though. They have a lot to prove.
Sorry I used the wrong acronym. I meant NRD.

Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:58 am

I'll be surprised if anything comes out this year.
Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void

Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:14 pm

Regardless of company, I wouldn’t expect them until early 2023 at the earliest if their expected release is Q3 2022.
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:21 am

Boy Wonder wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:14 pm
Regardless of company, I wouldn’t expect them until early 2023 at the earliest if their expected release is Q3 2022.
They were originally project for Q2 though.

Return to “Mushroom Kingdom: The Video Game Toy Board”