Transformers: Kingdom

BAH WEEP GRANAH WEEP NINI BONG! - Transformers! G1, MP, Third Party, Prime, Beast, whatever your little spark desires!
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Transformers: Kingdom

Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:25 am

It's not really accurate to either one. Some of it is. But the legs are definitely not. It's just a scaled up Cheetor with a few different pieces. But it looks better cause they seem to have fixed the gap between his shoulders and his chest. The tab will still probably break on his tiger head. And may need some modding like everything on the new Cheetor mold does to keep it from chipping. The paws also look small, like they basically reused the same ones from Cheetor. Which is kind lame. It does look better, and I do like it. But it's definitely not perfect.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:52 pm

Pipes and Slammer just hit my POL. G2 Sandstorm, Artfire and the Siege Rain Makers (Acid Storm, Ion Storm, Nova Storm), hit yesterday.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:18 pm

sepster wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:52 pm
Pipes and Slammer just hit my POL. G2 Sandstorm, Artfire and the Siege Rain Makers (Acid Storm, Ion Storm, Nova Storm), hit yesterday.
I only got notice for Slammer, not Pipes. I still have my Artfire POed with Pulse, so I'm still waiting.
Chooch
CROM!

Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:42 pm

I also got my Slammer, but no Pipes or Tigatron yet.
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Transformers: Kingdom

Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:36 pm

Amazon is moving the Golden Disc items up. Jackpot is coming tomorrow and Road Ranger/other guy two pack are coming 12/17.

Update: Jackpot came today 12/2 and Puffer and Road Rage coming tomorrow.

Sights doesn’t look bird like enough for me. Shame they could not have tooled another head. Looks cool as an axe.

The colors for Jackpot are interesting. I really dig the head. Looks like a racing helmet. Actually it looks like the back of a race car. I know he isn’t Shattered Glass but that Autobot insignia is leaning toward the purple from SG. More a mauve really.

I forgot how much of nightmare it is transform that Jazz mold with the translucent plastic. It does look good.

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Andru
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:53 pm

My husband found me Tigatron at Walmart this afternoon, so he seems to finally be hitting stores!
Chooch
CROM!

Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:41 am

My Pipes is in my PoL. Fingers crossed that Tigatron follows soon!
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:45 am

I got Jackpot too. Love the Jazz mold. Prophet, how did you attach the rifle to the bird in spoiler mode? And how did you attach the axe to the spoiler?
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:59 am

Hope you are enjoying the figs. I got Road Rafe and Puffer today but haven’t had a chance to mess around with them. Mainly due to BBTS shipping me the Earthrise Skywarp and Thundercracker two pack. Not an awesome mold but I have all my Seekers I wanted.

Norm the gun flipped rests/nests nicely in the cavity above the feet of Sights. It also sits nicely/not attached to the spoiler of the vehicle.

In full Pterodactyl mode the effect piece looks like a rocket booster when plugged into the tail.

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:09 pm

I found the redux figures of the old Beast Wars stuff at Wal Mart today. I see how all the old molds aged. Not well lol. But I nabbed Cheetor cause I didn't have one in that deco. Honestly, pretty sub par. It feels like cheaper plastic then the old one I've had since I was a kid. He has a hard time meshing together in Beast mode. It's not bad but takes some finagling. It reminds me of a knockoff Megatron I had that broke cause it was cheap shit plastic. He does have issues with his knees that the old one doesn't, but it may just be mine. It looks like both of his knees just above them at the swivel jut out a little at an angle instead of straight down. Its makes it look weird in Robot mode, and hard to stand proper in Beast mode. It's like the swivel joint goes up at an angle, but I tore it apart and it seems to be molded properly. Just when put together its at a weird angle. I haven't figured out a solid fix yet cause the plastic is hard, not soft like leg pegs from other lines. His barbell connector for his upper legs was also really loose. I had to glue it. Made his legs wobble. Otherwise the colors are nice, paint isn't bad. But definitely a dated mold, even though I still like it more then the new one lol. But they both have their pros and cons.

Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:17 pm

Found Tigatron at Walmart this weekend after Amazon canceled my order. Then I found him at Target yesterday along with Slammer and Pipes. Now I just need Blaster.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:34 am

I'm keeping my eye out for him. But odds are I'll buy him off dorkside once they get them in, I just can't preorder him in case all my other preorders come in this month with him. Too much at once. So if they still haven't released all those and he comes in stock I can grab him.

NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:01 pm

I’ve got Pipes and Slammer in my PoL, and the other day while last minute shopping with my wife, I spotted both Tigatron on the shelf, and the Hasbro rep stocking board games. I was able to ask him if he’s seen or got Blaster tucked away somewhere but he said he wasn’t the one who stocked Tigatron onto the shelf so he wouldn’t know if Blaster was included in the case or not. So I guess I keep waiting for POs to fill. I wouldn’t mind having multiples of Blaster anyway, since he was a favorite in my childhood collection.
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:16 am

I found Tigatron today. I have to take to take back some early observations from the promo shots. They did not, in fact, fix the shoulder gap issue that plagues the Cheetor mold. While it is slightly less noticable, it is still there. His Tiger head is a bit thicker then Cheetors, so that's why it's slightly less noticeable. His robot head sits a bit too far forward like Cheetors does as well. His tiger paws are a bit bigger looking in person compared to the promo shots, so that's a plus. And his Tiger form is really cool looking. His gun is only painted on the guts. And it feels kinda cheap. But at least they actually gave it to him, unlike Cheetor. It's also 2 pieces, and comes apart for some reason, that I have not figured out yet. Maybe just cheaper that way? His tail weapon is just about useless. But I get why it exists. I can't figure out though why they made the crotch piece able to pop in and out, especially when it's hard to actually do it. Cheetors is the same, but easier to move. Is just useless. All in all it's a decent figure. It has its flaws but I like it better then the new Cheetor. It's not as good as some of the other newer ones, but it's not the worst. I'd recommend it. I have the Amazon orange version preorderd, hopefully they don't cancel it. And I'll be glad to get that one too.

TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:07 pm

Blaster was just in stock on Pulse. Grabbed one for myself, but while waiting for my buddy to answer his phone to see if he wanted me to grab him one (he doesn't have Premium), he sold out.

Return to “The Ark: The Unofficial Transformers Toy Board”