Transformers: Kingdom

BAH WEEP GRANAH WEEP NINI BONG! - Transformers! G1, MP, Third Party, Prime, Beast, whatever your little spark desires!
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Transformers: Kingdom

Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:26 pm

Found Galvatron three times. Passed on him the first time, because I was unsure. Couldn't afford him the second time. Grabbed him the third (AND was able to use the recent Target coupon, so it worked out great!). I kind of love him. Great bot mode, great cannon mode, engaging transformation.

Grabbed Shadow Panther for a friend this morning...I have (Walmart) Cheetor, and I like the mold just fine, but I HATE the bug mask. I wish it was hinged (so then I could even just unpeg it & throw it in a parts bin). Does anyone know of anyone who's made a replacement for him? Cast, 3D printed, etc.? I don't really want to own him myself unless I can change that head. Kinda regretting preordering the Pulse Tigatron as well for the same reason (I just hit "preorder" without really looking at the pics lol).
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:19 am

I was actually looking into it myself. It seems any pictures of Shadow Panther I found, he has the same head as Cheetor, just painted black and silver. Except of course, this new figure, which uses the dumb mutant head. So if you were really inclined to, you could just pop a normal (not WM exclusive) Cheetor head on there. A casted head would probably cost about the same as a new Cheetor figure probably would, especially if it came painted. And at least you know the stock one fits perfect. I was debating on doing this myself but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. And I say the normal one over the exclusive, because the normal one is probably cheaper, and, I haven't actually checked, but it looks like the normal ones banana yellow may match the yellow pieces on SP, if you didn't want to paint it, you could possibly leave it just yellow. May look odd. Again, haven't done it myself yet. I may mess with it sometime in the future and see how it looks. And, as I believe I've said before, I'm not a huge fan of the new Cheetor mold. So I'm not sure I care enough to fix 1 of many problems Shadow Panther has, if I can't fix them all, which is impossible.

I would say on a good note, he matches mutant Tigatron. So at least you could headcanon them as brothers or some sort of special class of bot. But, the Tigatron head also looks dumb. So I'm not sure exactly how good it is. At least they will uniformly look kinda stupid? Another reason I may not mess with the head on SP. Cause then I'll want to on the Mutant Tiger as well. And that could get expensive.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

pr1983
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:54 am

Hoping one of you guys can help me. I recently got myself a "Transformers Generations War For Cybertron: Kingdom Leader Wfc-K11 Optimus Prime" figure. Great figure and all, but I want to get a Megatron to go with him. I don't know what the matching version is. Literally looking for just a plain, grey Megatron of a similar build/size so they sit nicely on a shelf together.

Anyone know what the right figure is, please, assuming there is one?
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:14 am

pr1983 wrote:
Hoping one of you guys can help me. I recently got myself a "Transformers Generations War For Cybertron: Kingdom Leader Wfc-K11 Optimus Prime" figure. Great figure and all, but I want to get a Megatron to go with him. I don't know what the matching version is. Literally looking for just a plain, grey Megatron of a similar build/size so they sit nicely on a shelf together.

Earthrise or Siege versions of Megatron do just fine. Both are tank alt modes. They don’t make Megatrons that turn into guns anymore. I’m not sure that either are in heavy circulation anymore, but you might find one on secondary market with not a lot of effort.
pr1983
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:28 am

NORM wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:14 am
pr1983 wrote:

Earthrise or Siege versions of Megatron do just fine. Both are tank alt modes. They don’t make Megatrons that turn into guns anymore. I’m not sure that either are in heavy circulation anymore, but you might find one on secondary market with not a lot of effort.
I'm fine with him being a tank, I was just more worried about how he would look in his humanoid form. I'll look in to those two, thanks!
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:14 pm

So preorders for Pipes, Slammer, and Soundblaster soon? Like today? I’m sure these are in the same boat of not supplied yet so not going up for order to improve ordering experience. We’re kind of used to ordering now for eight months later…

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chooch
CROM!

Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:35 pm

Blaster, Pipes, and Slammer pre-orders up on BBTS.
Ro-El
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:24 pm

They’re up on Dorkside as well. Thank God these went up for preorder. I thought these were not and I’d be forced to hunt.
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:40 pm

Andddd preordered!

Thanks for the heads up. Blaster is all kinds of awesome.

Thwipp!

NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:00 pm

Blaster was one of my earliest TFs, and thusly, one of my favorites. He was also the first one I purposely took apart, because his tape deck wouldn't open properly. I remember unscrewing everything and trying to figure out how the spring mechanism worked. I eventually couldn't figure it out, but wound up pulling out a string so that at least the tape deck could open and stay shut manually. Then I left the figure outside for weeks to get rained on and soiled. I'm happy to have since added the G1 reissue to my collection.
Ro-El
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:28 pm

I never had Blaster as a kid. He was one of those TFs that I always wanted but could not find, or if I did find him, could not afford. So I am very excited to get this WFC version. Hopefully they make the rest of his tapes as well. And while they’re at it, they might as well give us Buzzzaw to finish out Soundwave’s team. Though I heard rumors, not sure if here, that Hasbro was supposed to make Earth versions of Rumble and Frenzy with better artic?
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:25 pm

Happy to preorder Blaster!

Hope there is some kind of reissue of Soundwave in his Earth mode. That Walmart exclusive was very hard to get.

NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:37 am

So now that I have Galvatron from Selects and Scourge from Studio Series in their G1 toy colors, I would very much be unopposed to getting Cyclonus and any other characters from the ‘86 film in toy colors. I’m that much of a sucker.
Fred Ricchio
Customized

Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:32 pm

Rodimus Prime on sale for $56.99 at amazon for Cyber Monday. Also Autobot Clones for $12.99
Ruckus
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:35 am

Can't wait to get Tigatron!

Since the design is based on the original series and not that new stuff, MUST. Looks awesome.

Return to “The Ark: The Unofficial Transformers Toy Board”