Transformers R.E.D. (Walmart Exclusive)

BAH WEEP GRANAH WEEP NINI BONG! - Transformers! G1, MP, Third Party, Prime, Beast, whatever your little spark desires!
mattmurdog
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Transformers R.E.D. (Walmart Exclusive)

Mon May 10, 2021 6:53 am

Both of these RED figures are highly disappointing and I'll be ending my collection with series 1. Echoing the sentiments here, the decision is due to two factors: change in aesthetics and lack of scale awareness.

What I really liked about series 1 was how G1 cartoon accurate they were. I liked that they were simple (design and paint) even if others didn't. It seems like Hasbro tried to rectifying this and added a bunch of new design detail to these new figures breaking the cartoon consistency. They now look more like interpretations rather than a recreation or homage. As for scale... well scale is scale. I would have been fine paying $20 for a smaller Bee if it looked just the cartoon.
BruceKent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 10, 2021 6:20 pm

Completely what I expected,so just getting Starscream to go with wave 1,they should’ve made bee in a 2 pk and proper scale! Only other one I’d buy if they ever made it would be Sideswipe,I loved that Countach toy!
Megazarak
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu May 20, 2021 5:23 pm

New set of leaks.

Tra Gen Red G1 Shockwave
EAN: 5010993975006
Tra Gen Red G1 Galvatron
EAN: 5010993974979
Tra Gen Red Prime Optimus Prime
EAN: 5010993978427
Tra Gen Red Prime Megatron
EAN: 5010993978410
Megazarak
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri May 21, 2021 1:04 am

And some more, Beast Wars Optimus Primal (complete with 2 swords, shoulder cannons, and wrist guns, still no mace!) and what sounds like a repaint of G1 Megatron.
Transformers R.E.D. [Robot Enhanced Design] Optimus Primal, Non-Converting Figure – Ages 8 and Up, 6-inch
Optimus Primal

Enhance your Transformers collection with Transformers R.E.D. [Robot Enhanced Design] figures. These 6-inch scale figures are inspired by iconic Transformers characters from throughout the Transformers universe, including G1, Transformers: Prime, Beast Wars: Transformers, and beyond. R.E.D. figures do not convert, allowing us to enhance the robot mode with a sleek, “kibble-free” form.

Highly poseable with 74 deco ops, this Optimus Primal R.E.D. figure was designed to bring collectors the most screen-accurate version of the character to display on their shelf. The wise and compassionate Maximal leader from the Beast Wars animated series features over 30 points of articulation. Includes 2 flip-down shoulder-mounted blasters and 2 Cyber Blade accessories that can connect together at the hilt. Reveal hidden forearm blasters by pushing underneath the figure’s wrists.

Look for other R.E.D. figures to enhance your collection (each sold separately, subject to availability).

Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.

Includes: figure and 4 accessories

Figure scale: 6 inches

Ages 8 and up

Warning: Choking Hazard — Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.

© 2021 Hasbro. All rights reserved.

TRANSFORMERS R.E.D. [ROBOT ENHANCED DESIGN]: R.E.D. 6-inch figures are inspired by iconic Transformers characters from throughout the Transformers universe, including G1, Transformers: Prime, Beast Wars: Transformers, and beyond
FIGURE DOES NOT CONVERT: Transformers R.E.D. figures do not convert, allowing us to enhance the robot mode with a sleek, “kibble-free” form
SCREEN-ACCURATE DESIGN: Highly poseable with 74 deco ops and over 30 points of articulation, this Transformers R.E.D. figure was designed to bring collectors the most screen-accurate version of the character to display on their shelf
SERIES-INSPIRED ACCESSORIES: Figure comes with 2 Cyber Blades that can connect together at their hilts and 2 flip-down shoulder blaster accessories. Features retractable blasters in figure’s forearms
COLLECT OTHER TRANSFORMERS R.E.D. FIGURES: Enhance your collection with more collectible R.E.D. figures (each sold separately, subject to availability)

Transformers R.E.D. [Robot Enhanced Design] Reformatting Megatron, Non-Converting Figure – Ages 8 and Up, 6-inch
Reformatting Megatron

Enhance your Transformers collection with Transformers R.E.D. [Robot Enhanced Design] figures. These 6-inch scale figures are inspired by iconic Transformers characters from throughout the Transformers universe, including G1, Transformers: Prime, Beast Wars: Transformers, and beyond. R.E.D. figures do not convert, allowing us to enhance the robot mode with a sleek, “kibble-free” form.

Highly poseable with 64 deco ops, this Megatron R.E.D. figure was designed to bring collectors the most screen-accurate version of the character to display on their shelf. The tyrannical Decepticon leader from the 1986 animated movie features 23 points of articulation and deco inspired by the iconic scene where Unicron reformats Megatron into one of his Heralds. The figure depicts Megatron midway through his rebirth into the immensely powerful and menacing Galvatron. Includes iconic Fusion Cannon, 4 alternate hands including one that holds an Energon cube, and an Energon mace accessory.

Look for other R.E.D. figures to enhance your collection (each sold separately, subject to availability).

Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.

Includes: figure and 6 accessories

Figure scale: 6 inches

Ages 8 and up

Warning: Choking Hazard — Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.

© 2021 Hasbro. All rights reserved.

TRANSFORMERS R.E.D. [ROBOT ENHANCED DESIGN]: R.E.D. 6-inch figures are inspired by iconic Transformers characters from throughout the Transformers universe, including G1, Transformers: Prime, Beast Wars: Transformers, and beyond
FIGURE DOES NOT CONVERT: Transformers R.E.D. figures do not convert, allowing us to enhance the robot mode with a sleek, “kibble-free” form
SCREEN-ACCURATE DESIGN: Highly poseable with 64 deco ops and 23 points of articulation, this Transformers R.E.D. figure was designed to bring collectors the most screen-accurate version of the character to display on their shelf
MOVIE-INSPIRED ACCESSORIES: This Reformatting Megatron figure features his iconic Fusion Cannon, 4 alternate hands, including one that holds an Energon cube, and an Energon mace accessory. Fans can replace hand with Energon mace accessory
COLLECT OTHER TRANSFORMERS R.E.D. FIGURES: Enhance your collection with more collectible R.E.D. figures (each sold separately, subject to availability).
christianpyro
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri May 21, 2021 2:34 am

Nice! I think I'm in for the Best Wars figures. The smaller scale doesn't bother me as much for a lot of them.
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri May 21, 2021 4:47 pm

nice! i'm in for prime optimus and megs along with the beast wars prime. glad to see these are starting to pick up a bit.
Megazarak
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:04 pm

Pics of the previously mentioned Optimus Primal and Reformatted Megatron have surfaced!

Is a non-show accurate Optimus Primal who will be the same height as Cheetor somewhat redundant to the Kingdom figure? Probably, but I can't help but really like Primal. In terms of visible engineering he seems a lot better than previous figures. It's also excellent that he still has his wrist and shoulder cannons. He definitely looks like my favourite RED figure yet.
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:52 pm

Wow just saw this on Instagram, primal looks beast! Megs is what I expected it would look.
Megazarak
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:01 pm

Some new RED listings.
We have two more entries for the R.E.D (Robot Enhaced Design) non-transformable action figures line. Read for the respective EAN codes of each figure:

Tra Gen RED Prime Dark Energon Megatron
EAN: 5010993978380
Tra Gen RED G1 Cliffjumper
EAN: 5010993978434
https://news.tfw2005.com/2021/07/31/r-e ... ers-438445
NORM
My Thread USED to be Bigger Than Yours

Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:52 pm

I ordered Starscream and Bumblebee from Pulse a few days ago and they just arrived.

Starscream is a star. He feels pretty floppy out of the package but holds poses well enough. Most of the articulation is pretty hidden, thus surprising. Double knees and elbows with optimal range. Ab hinge. Wing hinges, and swivels in the back to angle them. The arms spread well if he’s not wearing the king shoulder armor. The armor and cape are a really nice touch. That’s how I’ll be displaying him. Haven’t compared him to the wave one figures for scale, but I imagine he fits right in.

Bumblebee I got more out of curiosity. He’s clearly too big to fit in with these, but could possibly work with Super7’s offerings. But his articulation might be even better than Starscream’s. Notably, he has really good forward motion in his ankles. Also an ab hinge with pretty decent range. Trigger hands with up/down hinges.

I think the only place where they need improvement in range of motion is the necks. There’s some pivot from the set up, but it’s limited. The neck swivel works fine though for left/right. Both figures have removable chest plates for some reason, pegged in the same way.

All in all, I’m pretty pleased! Now that I kinda know what to expect, the figures have no where to go but up, haha!
GrumpyMatt
Avengers Assemble

Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:41 pm

Found Starscream at Walmart last night. Kinda surprised as I haven't heard anything on my Walmart preorder from last year. There was a bunch of figures on the shelf and I assume Bumblebee was there but I didn't look.

Agree with Norm on Starscream, he's pretty great, especially with the royal add-ons.
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:17 am

Got bumblebee today I like him really impressed with the ab crunch
BruceKent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:16 pm

Ordered a Starscream off Walmart,done with this line unless G1 Sideswipe and/or Jazz come out.
ANewHopelessReviewer
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:05 pm

Pre-ordered the Optimus Primal on Walmart the other day. Totally missed out on the announcement, whenever that way. But I'm a fan of Cheetor, and the Beast Wars team is probably the only one I'd plan to build. So far he's looking good.
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:32 pm

Got starscream today at Walmart now just need optimus primial to come out

Return to “The Ark: The Unofficial Transformers Toy Board”