Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise

BAH WEEP GRANAH WEEP NINI BONG! - Transformers! G1, MP, Third Party, Prime, Beast, whatever your little spark desires!
Mr potatohead
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise

Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:40 pm

Too bad they sold out before I got to work this morn.
Photo Dave
Avengers Assemble

Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:44 am

Just got an Earthrise Hoist, and WOOHOO!!! But...he's pretty loose at the pins going through the front of both shoulders. Have any of you come across that? And if so, were you able to find a fix for it?

Thanks, all, and have fun!
Mr potatohead
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:42 pm

Not sure if it's Siege or Earthrise since it says Trilogy, but I finally got my "Pit of Judgement" set. Man, I love all of these guys. This is my 1st Quintesson Judge, but I do have a single in my PoL at BBTS. The Judges get a lot of negativity, but I really love them other then only 3 of the mouths articulate.

It's nice having 2 color/mold schemes for each of these characters--I can't decide which I love more! I would really love 1 more Judge in the Cyberverse black deco.
ditko
Thread Killer

Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:31 am

I got mine last Monday I think, feel really lucky! What a special time it was to be a G1 Transformers fan these last few years.
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:19 pm

Two down. Only one more to go! These exclusives…

I did pay more than I would have liked but less than I was seeing on eBay.

I’m sure they will do more Van bots with different engineering in next couple of years. I like having the Datsun brothers in same style, Prowl being my favorite. Bluestreak and Smokescreen are pretty sweet too. I think getting Ratchet is going to be a bear. Evil Ratchet in the Shattered Glass is a nice tease.

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:09 am

Thunder-warp!

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:54 pm

TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:31 pm

Odd random question: are the weapon pegs for sure 5mm? Like, I can just trust they are, without having to measure?
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:41 pm

Put some shine on the ol' 4WD Wrecker Type trucks:

TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:34 pm

If anyone has the Generations Hoist, his tow hook orange matches Earthrise's pretty well, and he looks great with it!
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:48 am

I love the WFC Lambos:

I initially thought I didn't need to update Sideswipe and Red Alert from their Siege to Earthrise molds, but man, I couldn't help myself and now I can't believe I hesitated.

There is some part-swapping, custom painting, and ToyHax custom sticker sets going on here.

Sideswipe got chrome painted arms, Matrix Workshop weapons set, spoiler kit, and ToyHax stickers.

Red Alert got chrome painted arms, Matrix Workshop weapons set, spoiler kit, ToyHax stickers, and the silver feet from the Siege Red Alert.

Clamp Down got chrome painted arms and feet, painted thighs, and ToyHax stickers.

Tigertrack got chrome painted arms and ToyHax stickers

Deep Cover got chrome painted arms and ToyHax stickers.

And lastly, my Siege Sideswipe gets painted arms, head, hands, thighs, shins, and feet, along with a ToyHax sticker and weapons set in order to re-purpose him into a G2/Go-Bots-style Optimus Prime
KarlSpace
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:37 pm

Nice looking upgrades!

I just ordered a studio series Hot Rod and a legacy Wild Rider after being on the fence about them but not wanting to miss out, and now I'm wondering if I've missed out on some great Earthrise molds. Particularly the car molds. That's something about a robot that transforms to a car, and especially Decepticon cars. So, what are some of y'all's must have Earthrise car molds? I've got Siege Sideswipe who is great, Siege prowl and barricade, who are pretty good. Siege hound is fine I guess.

Curious about the Earthrise cars.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:49 pm

If you like the Datsun truck, there’s Trailbreaker/Hoist/Breaker (Select).

There’s Tracks, which is an Earth mode that came out in Kingdom, which is just the continuation of the War for Cybertron trilogy. He had a red repaint called Road Rage.

There’s Wheeljack and Sunstreaker, who are different alt modes with the same conversion. Sunstreaker had at least two Select repaints as Cordon and Spin-Out. Wheeljack also got a repaint with a new head called Exhaust.

There’s Kingdom Huffer and Pipes if you like cab trucks. And there’s Inferno and Grapple and Artfire (Select) and Hauler (Walmart) fire engines.

There’s Skids and Burn-Out (Walmart) on that hatchback mold.

There’s an Earth mode Sideswipe in a Kingdom 2pk with a Beast Wars figure. Same mold came out as Red Alert, which was Walgreens exclusive. And there’s one more repaint called Clampdown, a Walmart exclusive.

There’s an Earth mode Mirage that also comes with a Beast Wars figure. That and the Sideswipe I mentioned are Amazon 2pks. Mirage has been repainted a few times also, most recently as Crasher from Go-Bots.

There's a very recent Studio Series Ironhide that just came out, with no parts-forming that the previous Earthrise mold of Ironhide and Ratchet shared.

And of course there's Studio Series Jazz.
KarlSpace
Runs Around in Tights

Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:56 pm

NORM wrote:

There’s Tracks, which is an Earth mode that came out in Kingdom, which is just the continuation of the War for Cybertron trilogy. He had a red repaint called Road Rage.

There’s Wheeljack and Sunstreaker, who are different alt modes with the same conversion. Sunstreaker had at least two Select repaints as Cordon and Spin-Out. Wheeljack also got a repaint with a new head called Exhaust.

There’s Kingdom Huffer and Pipes if you like cab trucks. And there’s Inferno and Grapple and Artfire (Select) and Hauler (Walmart) fire engines.

There’s an Earth mode Sideswipe in a Kingdom 2pk with a Beast Wars figure. Same mold came out as Red Alert, which was Walgreens exclusive. And there’s one more repaint called Clampdown, a Walmart exclusive.

There’s an Earth mode Mirage that also comes with a Beast Wars figure. That and the Sideswipe I mentioned are Amazon 2pks. Mirage has been repainted a few times also, most recently as Crasher from Go-Bots.

There's a very recent Studio Series Ironhide that just came out, with no parts-forming that the previous Earthrise mold of Ironhide and Ratchet shared.

Thanks, that's a pretty comprehensive list, thanks for including the exclusives! Question is, if you could only grab a couple of them, which would you go with? What are you must-haves vs nice to have? The only deluxe car that I have that is a must-have would be Siege Sideswipe, and Netflix VW Bumblebee, the others I could see and not really miss. So I'm wondering what others feel are the must-haves/standouts from the line.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:05 pm

KarlSpace wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:56 pm
NORM wrote:

Thanks, that's a pretty comprehensive list, thanks for including the exclusives! Question is, if you could only grab a couple of them, which would you go with? What are you must-haves vs nice to have? The only deluxe car that I have that is a must-have would be Siege Sideswipe, and Netflix VW Bumblebee, the others I could see and not really miss. So I'm wondering what others feel are the must-haves/standouts from the line.
If Sideswipe is one you already have, I wouldn't be able to have him and not have Sunstreaker. So that's number one. Jazz is also a big one, and as a toy, is absolutely fun and awesome. And if you have Bumblebee, then I'd also really want Cliffjumper to accompany him.

I didn't even mention the Earthrise versions of Smokescreen and Silverstreak, but since you have Prowl, they're all pretty much the same. Though I've always loved Smokescreen's colors. I don't consider either of them to be must haves though.

There are also a few other Sideswipe repaints.. one in G2 black with red accents, one that's black with blue accents, another that reverses to blue body with black accents. I forget all their names, and whether they're on the Siege or Earthrise molds. I think mostly Siege.

Return to “The Ark: The Unofficial Transformers Toy Board”