Who are the YouTubes or social medias to follow?

BAH WEEP GRANAH WEEP NINI BONG! - Transformers! G1, MP, Third Party, Prime, Beast, whatever your little spark desires!
MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Who are the YouTubes or social medias to follow?

Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:26 pm

New to Transformers, and would like to know what channels or content creators are worth listening to as far as reviews and news go.

Your go-tos? Your avoid at all costs?
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Re: Who are the YouTubes or social medias to follow?

Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:51 pm

I just found an YouTuber from Australia Ham-Man. Quite creative and you can tell he’s a true fan. I enjoy TFanPage101 who is from Canada. He’s clever and quirky. emgo316 is a great catalog to Transformers in general. Very simple reviews but so many. Kreemzeek Reviews is fun. Now PrimeVsPrime and chefatron give good reviews and there is passion. They also review product not yet released and are obtained by inside sources taking product from factories. It is frowned on by community especially Transformers Slag Podcast. That page is really great! I also love the Lazy Eyebrow. His site is more about making it better and critiquing Hasbro product. Not many reviews but they are awesome! Uhm I love Chris Mcfeely for wonderful videos on Transformers history.

I know there are more but I watch out for these sites mostly. I say try any and see what you think.

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:03 pm

Thanks for the recommendations!

Really enjoying PrimevsPrime and chefatron, and I'm looking forward to the Slag Podcast while I clean house today.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:19 pm

Prime vs Prime, chefatron, Optibotimus, Emgo316. Lots of great YouTube channels.

Lots of news at TFW2005.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Revox
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:19 pm

Gavin/TDRQ, Thew, Emgo are my main go-tos, particularly the latter because I'm terrible with MP/3rd party transformations and they do excellent guide videos. Sixo is lovely if an infrequent uploader
ditko
Thread Killer

Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:35 pm

PrimevsPrime really became the guy for me once WFC started because he gets everything early. And that is controversial so I have cooled off. Nonetheless he is good.

Emgo was my favorite. If I can't transform something I go to his videos. There's some EdRobot guy too I stumbled upon. For the most part I just love Transformers and know I am gonna buy what I am gonna buy without a review though.
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:55 am

PrimevsPrime is the only TF reviewer I follow currently. I find Emgo's voice grating so I use to mute his videos. Peaugh used to be good too, but I haven't watched one of his videos in a long time.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

crosshair
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:32 pm

Peaugh and Bens Collectibles on Youtube are good (Peaugh is on Twitter too). Grimlockimus makes some great repaints - https://twitter.com/ChromeTyranno

Return to “The Ark: The Unofficial Transformers Toy Board”