Transformers: Legacy

BAH WEEP GRANAH WEEP NINI BONG! - Transformers! G1, MP, Third Party, Prime, Beast, whatever your little spark desires!
Ro-El
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Transformers: Legacy

Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:24 pm

DS charged me for Blitzwing as well. But because I’ve got other preorders attached to it, I won’t see it for quite some time. Lol.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:32 pm

Scored Junkheap thanks to my buddy!

Definitely want more Junkions, though the rumor of getting a Deluxe is disconcerting, both because I believe these two should have been, but also because these two won't be able to ride them.

Also, I don't dislike Junkheap in the slightest, and am very glad to have gotten him, but when I put them side-by-side, it made me like Wreck-Gar even more.
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:46 pm

For the colony!

Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:33 am

Love it! Inferno looks fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AdrienVeidt
A Smaller Man of a Smaller Scale

Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:59 pm

Shitballs YES.
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:36 pm

I need to see his back. That *looks* good. But if they messed up his thrusters in his ass section, I may pass. I have the old one and it holds up really well. But the head on the new one is fantastic. It has its pros and cons. Any idea of release date? Or if its exclusive or not?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:43 pm

The original Inferno figure had a lot of cool red translucent plastic, but this update looks great and more accurate to the animation (from what I can remember).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:12 am

As with mose of these new ones, the Beast mode looks more accurate, but the Robot mode looks like it takes a couple liberties. Blackarachnia is the reverse, but shes the exception, not the rule. That's what it looks like to me anyway.

AdrienVeidt
A Smaller Man of a Smaller Scale

Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:16 pm

I'm not only fine with that I'm *great* with that. The animal mode needs to be just as much an action figure the robot mode is, imho.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:06 pm

Dang, Dorkside had the G1 colors Cyclonus in stock with their latest arrivals, but they seem to sell out QUICK on new TFs, as they did here. When I saw Junkheap arrive in stock early there, I missed it then too. Dorkside isn't the first name I think of when ordering TFs from, but they tend to get what I always assume are Pulse exclusives in stock before Pulse even gets them. It happened with the G1 colors Galvatron and a few other "fan channel" TFs that come in the blind brown boxes.
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:35 pm

AdrienVeidt wrote:I'm not only fine with that I'm *great* with that. The animal mode needs to be just as much an action figure the robot mode is, imho.
I'm not against it. Just wish the robot modes were better on some. Cheetor and Waspinator more specifically. And to a lesser extent Tigatron. He fixes a couple things the Cheetor bot mode did wrong, but still has his own flaws. Their beast modes are really good though.

Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:30 pm

Apparently I missed the preorder window for Motormaster & Wildrider. I *swear* I preordered them, but they don't show up anywhere in my Pulse account. Now I have to hope I find them in store.
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:32 am

Trunks3540 wrote:
I need to see his back. That *looks* good. But if they messed up his thrusters in his ass section, I may pass. I have the old one and it holds up really well. But the head on the new one is fantastic. It has its pros and cons. Any idea of release date? Or if its exclusive or not?

Definitely looks like he's missing that 4th propeller, pretty big eff up in my opinion. That headsculpt is perfect though.

No idea on the release date, all the rumors were of him being in the next wave of Voyagers. So likely not an exclusive thank God.
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:33 am

So after Inferno now all I need is...

Silverbolt
Quickstrike
Rampage
Depth Charge

...and I can consider myself done with Transformers. I never liked anything about the Transmetals.

I would buy a Beast Machines Botanica and Nightscream though.

For updates on the toy only Beast Wars figures, those would be a case by case basis for me. I'd be really tempted by the IDW characters.
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:52 pm

Slixta wrote:
Trunks3540 wrote:

Definitely looks like he's missing that 4th propeller, pretty big eff up in my opinion. That headsculpt is perfect though.

No idea on the release date, all the rumors were of him being in the next wave of Voyagers. So likely not an exclusive thank God.
I noticed that. It looks like it's been taken out to accommodate his beast mode. Seems like that's where some of his robot parts go, under his ant butt. And they left it open. I also wonder if it has to stay open in robot mode. The old one, and in the show, it could open and close to reveal his thrusters. And the gun looks like the thrusters should, it does not look like his gun from the show. Just alot of minor inaccuracies in robot mode from the show, but I'll have to see more pics before I decide. I skipped Rhinox because he was just too far off for me, and I have the previous one which is pretty fricken good. Hes another on the list of them changing too much in his robot mode.

I read a rumor that when they do Transmetals it may be just straight rereleases and not remolds. I wonder if Fuzors will be that way too. The old Quickstrike is damn near perfect. But Silverbolt needs redone. Rampage was pretty spot on as is, with a few minor changes from the show to toy. And Depth Charge wasn't bad, pretty accurate, he just has issues standing because of how his aft section works. I guess we will see, because the next Megatron coming out is the Dragon Transmetals 2 version, which I missed the OG so I'm buying regardless. So maybe that'll be an indicator of whether we'll be getting new versions of Transmetals or just rereleases of the old ones.

Return to “The Ark: The Unofficial Transformers Toy Board”