Transformers: Legacy

BAH WEEP GRANAH WEEP NINI BONG! - Transformers! G1, MP, Third Party, Prime, Beast, whatever your little spark desires!
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Transformers: Legacy

Fri May 13, 2022 2:21 pm

Passing on all of the Wrecker sets except Springer. Initially was passing on him til I realized it's G1 toy colors. Will go nicely with the toy colors Galvatron, Scourge, and Cyclonus. I hope they do more characters in the toy colors.

I'll have to put a Repro-label on Springer though. I found it weird that they "teased" the Wreckers with Lift-Ticket, who has the most blatant WRECKERS printed on its side, but has the traditional Autobot insignia, while all of these newly announced Wreckers have their blue hammer insignia.
vicious7171
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri May 13, 2022 5:08 pm

TENIME_art wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 6:14 pm
I'm super bummed about yesterday's drop. As a Pulse Premium member, I of course got their e-mail late & didn't know they were doing daily drops.

I didn't care about Leadfoot, but I WANT Masterdominus, but was logged out for some reason, and neither the website nor mobile app would let me log in for some reason (I got in immediately just now & preordered the Springer repaint, which...meh).

But man, I want that mammoth skeleton. :|
Pulse only had 850 of them. Why not preorder on Amazon?
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri May 13, 2022 5:24 pm

TENIME_art wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 6:14 pm
I'm super bummed about yesterday's drop. As a Pulse Premium member, I of course got their e-mail late & didn't know they were doing daily drops.

I didn't care about Leadfoot, but I WANT Masterdominus, but was logged out for some reason, and neither the website nor mobile app would let me log in for some reason (I got in immediately just now & preordered the Springer repaint, which...meh).

But man, I want that mammoth skeleton. :|
If you do wind up ordering the set from Amazon, I'd be interested in Leadfoot.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri May 13, 2022 6:10 pm

I didn't know it was anywhere but Pulse! I'll check, thanks, Vicious! Norm, I gotcha!
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri May 13, 2022 7:21 pm

AdrienVeidt wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 1:41 pm
Uh, who's that owl on WeirdWolf's back? Imma need.
Bat, not owl.

And that might be a little pricey, haha.

It's 3rd Party TFC Toys' Hellbat's Breastmaster. I was really bummed when I had to choose between more iconic (to me) villains for the Decepticon shelf over displaying Liokaiser in full, but I realized I could at least keep their Breastmasters on the shelf to maintain the spirit. The other five are at the front of the shelf. Jallguar's, Killbison's, Leozack's, Drillhorn's, and Guyhawk's, L-R.

Best I could find was a sold out listing on TF Source, unless you wanted to drop five hundy on the whole set on BBTS, lol
https://tfsource.com/tfc-toys/h-02-minos/
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ils/201734

Nothing on eBay, either. BBTS has Drillhorn & Guyhawk separately, but that's it. At least the set has the new joints (that I am SO glad they are selling separately for $15, since I have the first run from 6-7 years ago).
AdrienVeidt
A Smaller Man of a Smaller Scale

Fri May 13, 2022 8:35 pm

Well, shit. Gracias for the info.
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 15, 2022 2:25 pm

Anyone have a suggestion for a good replacement head for Nightprowler? The head isn't bad, but him looking exactly like Cheetor bugs me a little. I know why he does, and the history behind it. Just looks odd to me. Kinda why I'm glad they gave Shadow Panther a different head. And why I'm glad they gave the alt heads to the other 2 repaints.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

AdrienVeidt
A Smaller Man of a Smaller Scale

Mon May 16, 2022 12:39 pm

Snagged Kickback this wknd. I very much appreciate the added articulation from ye olde G1 figure; but the TFing feels insubstantial on such a size-increased figure. The wingblades snap-in connection is kinda flimsy, too. BUT, he looks *great* with the teeny-tiny NewAge bugs as his minions. I look forward to Bombshell and Shrapnel, and hopefully they do the Deluxe Insecticons as well.
Mr potatohead
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 16, 2022 12:51 pm

Sigh. Still no deluxes anywhere by me.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 16, 2022 1:52 pm

I don't know why they're so sparse, or so much less stocked than voyagers, core class, even leaders are showing up more than deluxe. Kickback and Dragstrip are the most elusive.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 16, 2022 4:06 pm

I'm definitely worried about wave 2. I have no interest in the Beast Wars figure, have decided I'm gonna pass on Jhiaxus until he's rereleased in orange, and Elita isn't a priority since I have ER, but the rest...

Can't wait to try to figure out how to rotate Menasor's shins so Wildrider & Breakdown are on the front, not to mention I just cleared space for him, and I just grabbed RED Knockout to potentially use his head on Legacy's body.

And I mean, Blitzwing's bot mode is phenomenal...
ditko
Thread Killer

Thu May 26, 2022 1:34 am

Is it known Jhiaxus is getting an orange release? The Legacy figure is right out Derek Yaniger's G2 artwork - wanted this for a long time. I'm not sure what the reasoning ever was for that little orange one years back.
Ro-El
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu May 26, 2022 4:23 pm

Still waiting on Brawn, Windcharger, Gears, and Buzzaw to be announced. Just need these guys to finish off G1 series 1. After that it’s just the Gestalt teams and G1 series 2 for me. Not sure if I’ll head into anything afterwards.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Fri May 27, 2022 4:06 am

Video review of Tarantulas. He looks fantastic! Seems like a perfect recreation of his animated bot mode and an excellent spider mode. Can’t wait—he was my favorite character from Beast Wars. Loved that original figure back in the day, but I always wished it looked more like the animation model.

https://youtu.be/I1v0ry13DvY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri May 27, 2022 4:34 am

Tarantulas looks good but i prefer black widow.

Return to “The Ark: The Unofficial Transformers Toy Board”