Transformers: Legacy

BAH WEEP GRANAH WEEP NINI BONG! - Transformers! G1, MP, Third Party, Prime, Beast, whatever your little spark desires!
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Transformers: Legacy

Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:11 pm

https://news.tfw2005.com/2021/10/20/rum ... 022-443224

Lots of stuff to take in here. Highlights for me (some of which have been mentioned before):

SS 86:
Rumble
Perceptor
Junk Yard
King Starscream
Sludge

Legacy Evolutions:
Kickback
Skids
Crankcase
Pointblank
Deadend
Dragstrip
Wild Rider
Blaster
Blitzwing

I'm hoping the Evolution Commander is Motormaster.
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:15 pm

NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:10 am

Totally on board for Skids. Wonder what gimmicks will be incorporated into Legacy. Titans? Battle Masters? Weaponizers/Armorizers? As long as they maintain the resemblance to G1 designs and gimmicks don't get in the way, I'm in.
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Transformers: Legacy

Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:27 am

Bulkhead looks like he’s dressing up as Optimus for Halloween. Like those little kids that wear a box all decorated up.

I wish they have given the front some transformation. Something to round it out a bit. It’s like Bayverse Hound and Bulkhead were merged. I’m sure Bayverse Hound had Bulkhead influences.

I’m still probably going to get him for my Wreckers.

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:30 am

Leader class Blitzwing sounds like fun!

Lots of exciting news. Psyched to get Tarantulas. He is one of my favorite Beast Wars characters.

TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:13 pm

Yeah, I don't know how to feel about Bulkhead.

These new releases are at least making me regret having wasted money on the Universe Trailbreaker, Hoist, and Skids, though, lol
joedick
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:20 pm

Anybody know how that translucent Galvitron will be released? Is it a Pulse exclusive?
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:49 pm

joedick wrote:
Anybody know how that translucent Galvitron will be released? Is it a Pulse exclusive?
Not sure when it's being released. I think it's fan channel, which means it should be available at places other than Pulse, but not 100% sure on that...
joedick
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:15 pm

NORM wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:49 pm
joedick wrote:
Not sure when it's being released. I think it's fan channel, which means it should be available at places other than Pulse, but not 100% sure on that...
I can't seem to get the stream to go back to that point, but I'm fairly certain they only mentioned Pulse for the pre-order and said it would start at 5 today. Also, the packaging doesn't say 'Selects' which is how they've been branding all the fan-channel stuff. Seems odd that they wouldn't mention it's exclusive though, that's what has me unsure.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:44 pm

I saw the post on Facebook about it. Looks like it goes up today. But it wasn’t previously listed along with the other PulseCon exclusives we’ve known about.
joedick
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:13 pm

Well it's up on Pulse under 'Pulse Exclusives', but just to make sure we stay confused, they also put wave 1 of Legacy in that section :lol:
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:54 pm

That translucent purple Galvatron looks pretty cool. Nice that it comes with all those extra for Unicron, too.

heman008
Avengers Assemble

Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:46 am

Already preordered G2 Prime because there’s no such thing as too many Primes. Dragstrip too and can’t wait to see how this Menasor looks. The Perfect Effect saved the last one for me, and I could leave this set as individual bots. Might get Kickback and Bulkhead, but that’s it for me on this wave

Ro-El
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:02 am

I preordered all the Legacy figures. Really want to see how they handle gestalts this time.
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:03 am

These Legacy figures are one part awesome and one part frustration. The idea of bringing in Transformers from later stories and giving them a unified look that resembles an older aesthetic is interesting. They capture the idea of the character. I just wish they had gone one more step closer or retained more characteristics from the later look.

Bulkhead isn’t a box with legs and arms. If his torso had more angles to give him bulk look I’d be happier. Arcee should have tried to streamline more well at least in the lower legs. If those two haves of wheels had been able to become more the internal part of her legs. The upper torso looks okay. The back kibble is large.

I still preordered them both. I’m curious how much fun factor they have. The head sculpts are nice. Arcee needed a little more on the side fins on her head.

I don’t care much about Laser Optimus Prime but his truck mode with tanker trailer is pretty beefy. I am very curious how the Insecticon Kickback scales with WFC deluxe class. Taller than Cliffjumper? Tall as Hot Rod? Really like the G1 look.skids is growing on me. Dragstrip is cool too. Curious how the five combine. I don’t see gimmicks for combination other than 5mm ports.

Thwipp!

Return to “The Ark: The Unofficial Transformers Toy Board”