Masterverse: 7” He-Man line

I HAVE THE POWER! - Masters of the Universe Classics, MOTU200X, the vintage toys, PoP and yes, even NA - talk about them in here!
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Masterverse: 7” He-Man line

Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:39 am

Those look amazing.

I'm enjoying He-Man and BC thus far. Can't wait to find Skeletor and hopefully Mossman.

TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:54 pm

Despite only currently having BC (my favorite of every line) & Skelegod (who I kinda wish they'd held back until after the series went up lol), the more I see these figures & the more I see the Classics figures that I kept regretting not getting (except of course, BC [as well as a few other beasts]), these are kinda what I want in a MotU collection, so I'm glad I'm getting in at the ground floor (have both waves preordered on BBTS already)!
MetaNemesis
Super Poseable

Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:29 pm

Can someone tell me the sku for Evil Lyn? Was going to try and see if I can find her at a Walmart using Brickseek.
FlexionDynamo
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:02 pm

The extra faker head is a decent replacement for he-Mans smiley face
chewblacca
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:28 pm

Has anyone found faker yet?
Jd1000
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:23 am

Two different Targets snagged moss man and he man. 2 more to go!
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:36 am

Local Target had six Skeletor, one He-Man. Really hope they aren’t shipping these out in solid cases again.
JTMarsh
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:54 am

FlexionDynamo wrote:
bezem
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:25 pm

FlexionDynamo wrote:
I thought so too until I noticed the eyes were red
FlexionDynamo
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:30 pm

Its just hangover he-man
Aggro Ninja
Super Poseable

Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:44 pm

MetaNemesis wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:29 pm
Can someone tell me the sku for Evil Lyn? Was going to try and see if I can find her at a Walmart using Brickseek.
Crap, I had a search saved for her on my phone but I deleted it when I found her at a Target today. However, I found the number in this thread, somewhere in the high 30s page wise, maybe page 37 or 38.
The Gill-Man
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:21 pm

Roufuss wrote:
Local Target had six Skeletor, one He-Man. Really hope they aren’t shipping these out in solid cases again.
Don't think they are...just more of He-Man & Skeletor per case
MagnusPrimal
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:23 pm

PantherCult wrote:
MagnusPrimal wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:40 pm

Yeah, not a real big fan of the new/current Tesla.

Which model? I don't love the look of the Model X at all either... :D
MagnusPrimal wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:40 pm
Although I always took Adam to be a young man in his twenties rather than the teenager he seems to be here. And man is he small.
Interesting. I always thought making Adam a scrawny teen was one of the best changes they made in the 200x series and was glad to see them keep that here. It never made sense to me at all in the Filmation show that Prince Adam just looked like He-Man with clothes on and no-one seemed to notice the resemblance. Heck he didn't even have Clark Kent glasses. The idea that he undergoes a true transformation when turning into He-Man as physically significant as the changes to Cringer make perfect sense and enhance the believability that Teela really didn't know Adam and He-Man are the same person despite spending tons of time with each of them.
I hate autocorrect.
I like Adam being smaller than He-Man. But he looks 15 next to Teela. I always took it that they were the same age, and it didn’t look like that at all. If they’re not the same age, and she’s an adult while he isn’t, then no big deal. Although then it seems their close friendship might be a little odd. And of course I always got the feeling that he had more in mind with Teela than friendship, while she preferred He-Man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits

Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:38 am

MagnusPrimal wrote: I like Adam being smaller than He-Man. But he looks 15 next to Teela. I always took it that they were the same age, and it didn’t look like that at all. If they’re not the same age, and she’s an adult while he isn’t, then no big deal. Although then it seems their close friendship might be a little odd. And of course I always got the feeling that he had more in mind with Teela than friendship, while she preferred He-Man.
I think it's more supposed to be that Teela is, as was said, a 'warrior goddess.' Whereas Adam never gets the muscles or the size because he doesn't do any of the warrior stuff. She's bigger not because she's older, but because she's a real warrior and he, in this form at least, is not. If Adam fought battles and worked out all the time, he'd be the same size as Teela. But he never did, because he's 'lazy and weak' so.. he remains undersized for his age compared to warrior Eternians.

No sign of any of the figures in my city yet, as far as I'm aware. I suppose that's a good thing because it saves me money, but... I'm really having a hard time not wanting to grab these guys. My son and I just finished our second watch of the show, and he's already amped up to go for round 3. The more I watch, the more I want some toys.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:38 am

The Gill-Man wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:21 pm
Roufuss wrote:
Don't think they are...just more of He-Man & Skeletor per case
I want to believe, but I just hit a Target that had done their reset that had pegs for Masterverse He-Man, Masterverse Skeletor, Masterverse Assortment.

The prices were $20.49, $20.49, and $19.99 respectively. Skelegod had his own peg.

Probably just going to start preordering all of these online as a precaution like I do with Origins.

Return to “Castle Grayskull: The Unofficial MOTU Toy Board”