Masters Of The Universe Origins

I HAVE THE POWER! - Masters of the Universe Classics, MOTU200X, the vintage toys, PoP and yes, even NA - talk about them in here!
FlexionDynamo
Super Poseable
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Masters Of The Universe Origins

Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:55 am

Looks like I'm due for a Target run. Nothing at WM in my area. Man I never thought it would be as hard as an adult to buy toys as it was when I was a kid.

Mo Money, Mo Problems...First World Problems.
KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits

Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:01 am

bgiles73 wrote: Hey Knight Damien Triclops and Ninjor are showing up at Target now. I found both of them and Hordak yesterday
We don't have Targets. Walmart and Toys R Us are the only places you can get this line here. Walmarts are glutted up with the She-Ra wave and Battle Cats. Toys R Us, as far as I've seen (I only go to one, the other two are too far away) are all Sky Sleds and Battle Cats, if they have anything at all.
I'm hopeful the new waves will still show up, though.
FlexionDynamo
Super Poseable

Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:07 am

Maybe we should just buy anything we see at stores we don't need (with in reasone) at this point and throw it in the FS section for others. Its crazy it cost more in time and gas to find these things than it does in shipping.
GrumpyMatt
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:13 am

My Target luck continues — found Ram Man and Clamp Champ on the pegs tonight. Grabbed Ram Man, was never a big Clamp Champ guy. (Although I picked up the staction from NECA on discount somewhere back in the day.)

Anyway, love the extra head with Ram Man. I hope there's more of these deluxe figures on the way.
FlexionDynamo
Super Poseable

Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:18 am

Ram Man is on my list, and maybe Ninjor. Still haven't seen a Trap Jaw.
KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits

Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:20 am

FlexionDynamo wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:07 am
Maybe we should just buy anything we see at stores we don't need (with in reasone) at this point and throw it in the FS section for others. Its crazy it cost more in time and gas to find these things than it does in shipping.
Do people really want to pay shipping on these, though? Even within the US that might bump the price up past what's reasonable - let alone shipping to or from outside the US.
Like, I can get any figure from the She-Ra wave, in virtually any amount, someone might want. But even just shipping one of these things to the States would be like 25 bucks Canadian, on top of the 15.99 CAD they cost at the store. Hardly seems worth it.
GrumpyMatt
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:31 am

FlexionDynamo wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:18 am
Ram Man is on my list, and maybe Ninjor. Still haven't seen a Trap Jaw.
Yeah, I feel very fortunate to have found Trap Jaw. Only saw him the one time at an Ohio Walmart while out of town.

I've still never seen Man-E-Faces or Scare Glow in a store. Oddly, I've found Orko a few times.
FlexionDynamo
Super Poseable

Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:56 am

Oh shipping would be about $5 us in a bubble mailer. Considering what pre-orders cost + the wait , and I don't buy full waves, it would be worth my time to pay $5 bucks shipping.

And orco is top of my list with flocked pantor
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:15 pm

I haven't seen anything except He-Mans ("He-Men"?), Skeletors, Battle Cats, Sky Sleds, and the one Orko I bought.

Besides McFarlane DC, the Origins section is probably the only one that's actually full at every store I go to (as opposed to everything else being literally empty pegs & peg boards), but unlike the McFarlane DC, it's just the same stuff drowning.

And I'm only really interested in this line because I now regret not getting the Classics back when I could have.
jonaskane
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:07 am

Saw a Stratos and a Zodac at my local Target today. First wild sighting of any single card not called He-Man or Skeletor in a long time.
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:57 pm

For those of you who own Hordak, does the black plastic come through the red chest emblem? Mine looks like there isn't enough paint.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Falling Downer
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:45 am

Nebraska wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:57 pm
For those of you who own Hordak, does the black plastic come through the red chest emblem? Mine looks like there isn't enough paint.
I stumbled upon a Hordak, a Ninjor and a few Stratos on Friday morning at Target. The Hordak absolutely had the black coming through the red bat on the chest. Looked like the paint was thinly applied. Ninjor also had a big smear of flesh-colored paint on the side of his hood.

I got a Stratos and left everything else.
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:22 pm

It wouldn't be 100% accurate, but putting Stratos' head & harness/wings on the Zodak body would give him a mini comic look.
Falling Downer
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:23 am

SalemCrow wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:22 pm
It wouldn't be 100% accurate, but putting Stratos' head & harness/wings on the Zodak body would give him a mini comic look.
It totally would! I hadn't thought about that.

Though if this line keeps chugging along and the upcoming variants are any indication, I wouldn't be surprised to get an official release of mini-comics Stratos at some point.
maverick10126
Have You Heard About Todd's DC Line?

Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:52 pm

I found Hordak. That wraps up wave 4 for me. I'm just missing Trap Jaw from wave 2. Well, that and deluxe He-Man and Skeletor but I'm planning on skipping the deluxe releases for figures that are offered as a regular release.

Do we know when we are getting reveals of other announced figures?

Return to “Castle Grayskull: The Unofficial MOTU Toy Board”