Masters Of The Universe Origins

I HAVE THE POWER! - Masters of the Universe Classics, MOTU200X, the vintage toys, PoP and yes, even NA - talk about them in here!
KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Masters Of The Universe Origins

Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:21 am

My local Walmart is like... religiously restocking the She-Ra wave. I think there's seven or eight of each figure at this point. It's getting silly.
At least they seem to have finally stopped adding Battle Cats to the pile.
GrumpyMatt
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:42 pm

Found Hordak and Stratos at Target this afternoon. Grabbed Hordak. The timing is great - I have the Mythic Legions homage figure coming on Friday. They'll be a horde of their own.

Now let's see Leech!
jonaskane
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:21 pm

Nothing but He-Man and Skeletor anywhere near me. The only thing keeping me in this line is BBTS, if I had to rely on retail I'd have given up long ago.

Of course, that's most toy lines around here, so...
nilocomic
HULK SMASH!

Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:34 pm

Stinkor’s available for preorder on Amazon, though it shows Scareglow in the picture.

Masters of the Universe Origins Stinkor Action Figure, 5.5-in Collectible Motu Battle Character for Play and Display, Gift for Kids Age 6 Years and Older and Adult Collectors https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08R599LQ5/re ... HPZR23E83N
Mongoose
Avengers Assemble

Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:20 pm

KnightDamien wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:21 am
My local Walmart is like... religiously restocking the She-Ra wave. I think there's seven or eight of each figure at this point. It's getting silly.
At least they seem to have finally stopped adding Battle Cats to the pile.
Not here. All my Walmarts have is He-Man and Skeletor. I found Wave 2 at a Walmart on the far edge of the city last week, but that's it.
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:16 am

Thats how my local Wal-Marts are as well. Just a bunch of He-Man and Skeletors, and the occasional Battle Cat or Sky Sled/Adam. And that goes for Target too. If I hadn't pre ordered everything at BBTS, I would only have Wave 1, Battle Cat, and Sky Sled at this point.

I recently got around to opening my Wave 4 and Deluxe Ram Man figures. All of these are a lot of fun, and really nice figures. Ram Man is such a cool toy. Hopefully my BA figures and Land Shark ship soon.
NORM
My Thread USED to be Bigger Than Yours

Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:46 am

How did they do the action feature on Ram Man? I'm still waiting to ship my PoL, not enough stuff in it.

For a while, Walmarts by me were hanging on to Evil Lyns, and the occasional Teela. But it's mostly still just He-Man and Skeletor, just like everywhere else. And now Targets are choking on them too.

I'm actually pretty happy for KD, he seems to be one of the biggest MotU fans here, and his area's been plentiful. I feel like if KD were scorned by this line, it wouldn't be pretty.
Cloak-n-Dagger
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:19 am

NORM wrote:How did they do the action feature on Ram Man? I'm still waiting to ship my PoL, not enough stuff in it.

For a while, Walmarts by me were hanging on to Evil Lyns, and the occasional Teela. But it's mostly still just He-Man and Skeletor, just like everywhere else. And now Targets are choking on them too.

I'm actually pretty happy for KD, he seems to be one of the biggest MotU fans here, and his area's been plentiful. I feel like if KD were scorned by this line, it wouldn't be pretty.
On Ram Man you push him down to click his legs in place and then push him down again and he pops up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Falling Downer
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:59 am

jonaskane wrote:
Nothing but He-Man and Skeletor anywhere near me. The only thing keeping me in this line is BBTS, if I had to rely on retail I'd have given up long ago.

Same. I was able to get Panthor and Roboto via Amazon (though I've seen Panthor twice at Target now), otherwise I've had to rely on BBTS for every other figure post-wave 1. Still just He-Mans and Skeletors everywhere.

I originally had grand plans for this line, but now I'm just trying to pick up any here and there that the kids want. My son wants Fisto and Stratos. After looking at vintage figures online with my daughter (at her request!), she really wants them to make Two Bad and Modulok.
nilocomic
HULK SMASH!

Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:02 am

Falling Downer wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:59 am
jonaskane wrote:

Same. I was able to get Panthor and Roboto via Amazon (though I've seen Panthor twice at Target now), otherwise I've had to rely on BBTS for every other figure post-wave 1. Still just He-Mans and Skeletors everywhere.

I originally had grand plans for this line, but now I'm just trying to pick up any here and there that the kids want. My son wants Fisto and Stratos. After looking at vintage figures online with my daughter (at her request!), she really wants them to make Two Bad and Modulok.
Those are two big wants for me too, especially Two-Bad.
KnightDamien

Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:35 am

NORM wrote: I'm actually pretty happy for KD, he seems to be one of the biggest MotU fans here, and his area's been plentiful. I feel like if KD were scorned by this line, it wouldn't be pretty.
:lol: Aw. Thanks. Honestly, I'd probably be pretty whiny.
In fact, I'm starting to get that way anyway just because of the overabundance of the She-Ra wave. I'm worried I won't get the Tri-Klops wave locally and he's my favorite vintage villain. Trying to 'stay cool' on this line, though, and not worry whether I get any given figure or not. Kind of like Falling Downer said - a big part of the fun now is seeing my son get excited about these characters and picking up the ones he wants. So the next big one is Ninjor.
Cremian
I wish I had super powers

Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:51 am

I feel so, so let down by Toys R Us when it comes to this line. I had just assumed that it was going to look like 1986 in terms of stock. My local TRU has Battle Cats and Sky Sleds only. It's my fault for getting my hopes up I guess.
KnightDamien

Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:50 am

Cremian wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:51 am
I feel so, so let down by Toys R Us when it comes to this line. I had just assumed that it was going to look like 1986 in terms of stock. My local TRU has Battle Cats and Sky Sleds only. It's my fault for getting my hopes up I guess.
I'm willing to bet it's actually more Mattel's fault than TRU's.
Because it's always Mattel's fault. Because they're the worst run company on earth.
NORM
My Thread USED to be Bigger Than Yours

Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:56 am

Bunch of these are up in stock on Amazon now, Merman wave and wave one. Some wave two, but they seem to be going fast.
bgiles73
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:04 am

KnightDamien wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:35 am
NORM wrote: I'm actually pretty happy for KD, he seems to be one of the biggest MotU fans here, and his area's been plentiful. I feel like if KD were scorned by this line, it wouldn't be pretty.
:lol: Aw. Thanks. Honestly, I'd probably be pretty whiny.
In fact, I'm starting to get that way anyway just because of the overabundance of the She-Ra wave. I'm worried I won't get the Tri-Klops wave locally and he's my favorite vintage villain. Trying to 'stay cool' on this line, though, and not worry whether I get any given figure or not. Kind of like Falling Downer said - a big part of the fun now is seeing my son get excited about these characters and picking up the ones he wants. So the next big one is Ninjor.
Hey Knight Damien Triclops and Ninjor are showing up at Target now. I found both of them and Hordak yesterday. I was also able to get RamMan and ClampChamp. I have seen Panthor at both my local Targets, but I am holding out for exclusive Flocked Panthor at Walmart. I hope I will be able to find Stratos soon too.

Return to “Castle Grayskull: The Unofficial MOTU Toy Board”