Masters Of The Universe Origins

I HAVE THE POWER! - Masters of the Universe Classics, MOTU200X, the vintage toys, PoP and yes, even NA - talk about them in here!
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Masters Of The Universe Origins

Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:27 am

I just picked up the Battle Armor/Battle Cat set for $15 clearance.
GrumpyMatt
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:08 pm

Yeah, keep your eyes peeled on that Battlefield Warriors set, it's on its way out. I've now seen it for $15 and $25 at a couple local Targets. Wasn't too interested for $50 but it's worth picking up for $15 just for the gargoyles and Greyskull bases.
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:03 am

Scored Jitsu at Target today. They had the whole wave, 3 each of Sorceress, Buzz Off and naked Stratos, Jitsu was the only one of him left.
canprime
Avengers Assemble

Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:41 am

GrumpyMatt wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:08 pm
Yeah, keep your eyes peeled on that Battlefield Warriors set, it's on its way out. I've now seen it for $15 and $25 at a couple local Targets. Wasn't too interested for $50 but it's worth picking up for $15 just for the gargoyles and Greyskull bases.
Man that is just a kick in the nads for us up here in Canada.

I saw this set once up here at a Walmart, and passed because of the price and thought it would show up in droves like pretty much every vehicle/beast set. Never saw it again, and it has been a ghost town since.

You guys are getting them clearanced for such a low price??!! Damn!!
KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits

Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:52 am

Yeah. 15 bucks USD certainly makes that 75 CAD price tag sting a little bit. Especially since a lot of toys, this line and otherwise, in Canada are 'get it now or get it never' since you just never know what will get restocked here, and almost nothing ever goes on clearance.

On the contrary to that.. I just ordered the Landshark from Amazon.ca since it's down to 19 bucks (it's regularly 40 bucks). Couldn't resist at that price. It was never a big want for me, but my son was kind've keen on it so we'll get a kick out of it, I think.
Falling Downer
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:23 am

In my area, there were still some Battlefield Warriors sets when they marked them down to $24.99, but they're all gone now. I went hunting for them today (because $15 for the base and gargoyles was a good deal, and I could give the kids He-Man and Battle Cat), but they've all disappeared over the last few days.

That's how Target clearance sales go around here. There will be items hanging around forever at full price, then once they dip to the "sweet spot" they're just gone. I have multiple Targets in my area, and I never see the deals that other people find on this site.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:19 pm

Walked into Target this morning and spotted both wave 6 and 7 on the pegs. Webstor, Stinkor, Jitsu, all on the peg at once. It was a little surreal.
KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits

Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:29 am

I have no regrets about my Landshark purchase (20 CAD on sale, for those keeping score). It showed up today and is a fun toy. It's super cool getting such a faithful modern rendition of a toy I never actually owned as a kid but was aware of. The only real bummer here is the 'one-sided' laser cannons, since both sides are very visible despite only one side being sculpted. It's a minor quibble for a toy like this, though. If it were MOTUC or something, I'd be upset about it. I know.. double standards but what can I say.. MOTUO is fun and I can't be mad at it.

My son really enjoyed rolling this thing around the house and watching it eat the Grayskull Space Suit, for some reason.
jonaskane
Avengers Assemble

Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:12 pm

The battle damage set was still 50 at my Target yesterday. But they're usually way behind the rest of the country, so no surprise there. Lots of Mosquitors, though.

My closest WalMart finally put some figures on the pegs, but it was the Fisto wave.
stack32
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:38 pm

Amazon has Stridor at $29.99 with an additional $4.50 off coupon.
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:38 am

stack32 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:38 pm
Amazon has Stridor at $29.99 with an additional $4.50 off coupon.
Thanks for the heads up! I also had an Amazon Gift Card from Christmas I was able to use on top of the coupon.
mprincem
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:01 am

Thanks for the heads up on that Stridor Stack. Been checking Amazon daily for the last 2 weeks but could never catch it. I missed out on the Classics Stridor but this one looks like an adequate and much cheaper substitute.
Jase
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:05 am

BBTS has changed the Wave 8 estimated date to June 2022. They also removed the listings for some reason.
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:56 am

Jase wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:05 am
BBTS has changed the Wave 8 estimated date to June 2022. They also removed the listings for some reason.
Man, that's weird. It sucks too. I don't want to wait that long for Wave 8 lol. I will keep my pre orders locked in, but I hope they come in sooner than June. Wave 7 has already started showing up in stores and should arrive at online retailers soon. I'd hate there to be 6 months between Waves.
mattmurdog
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:41 pm

It'd be cool if it's delayed so they can push out other older waves. *COUGH* Wave 4 *COUGH*

Return to “Castle Grayskull: The Unofficial MOTU Toy Board”