Masters Of The Universe Origins

I HAVE THE POWER! - Masters of the Universe Classics, MOTU200X, the vintage toys, PoP and yes, even NA - talk about them in here!
NORM
My Thread USED to be Bigger Than Yours
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Garden State
Posts: 39096
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:25 pm

Re: Masters Of The Universe Origins

Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:49 pm

Thank you!

Found a buzzy Hordak today. Was hoping to find a BA Skeletor, but they just had He-Man and Hordak.
User avatar
mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1560
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 11:29 pm

Re: Masters Of The Universe Origins

Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:47 pm

My Target has limited qty of the two pack while I'm at work. I texted my brother to see if he can pick one up.


Update: I sent my brother another text because it looks like it sold out. This is becoming one of my most difficult figures to find. I missed the last online stock when I didn't reset the notification.
User avatar
Reefer Shark
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 621
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:03 pm

Re: Masters Of The Universe Origins

Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:59 pm

Found a pair of buzz saw Hordaks at a local Target as well - one went home with me of course!
User avatar
BrigsbyBear
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 381
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:59 am

Re: Masters Of The Universe Origins

Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:46 pm

mrboshek wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:47 pm
My Target has limited qty of the two pack while I'm at work. I texted my brother to see if he can pick one up.


Update: I sent my brother another text because it looks like it sold out. This is becoming one of my most difficult figures to find. I missed the last online stock when I didn't reset the notification.
I've had the same problem. I always gets a notification that it's back in stock online and I'll be on the app within seconds, yet it's always gone. The Target in the next town over from me has gotten restocks the passed three weeks of 6/12 sets. I work very early in the morning, so whenever it's out of stock online, I check local stores for pick up. Every time there's 6/12 in stock for pickup and I place the order. It's been canceled 9 times. I know Target picks orders in the morning and the order would've been picked long before the store opened for them to sell out, so I know it's employees hoarding them and buying them. I'll check back each day they receive stock and it'll still show 6/12 in stock for pickup, and magically around 2/3pm each day that stock finally depletes to zero. My suspicions were confirmed when I saw them pop up for sale in that town, marked up to $65. Hilariously, not one has sold.

I was able to place an order for ship to store and get an online order for my house in on Saturday. Allegedly both are supposed to be arriving today. If they both happen to show up and you're still having trouble let me know. I just want the one.
NORM
My Thread USED to be Bigger Than Yours
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Garden State
Posts: 39096
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:25 pm

Re: Masters Of The Universe Origins

Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:02 pm

I was able to place an online order thanks to that link a few posts up, and got shipping notice that it will be here next Thursday.
User avatar
mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1560
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 11:29 pm

Re: Masters Of The Universe Origins

Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:19 pm

I finally got an order in for home delivery. My store has limited availability for the second day in row, but nothing on the shelf at opening. Brickseek has an option to view the barcode, which shows two on hand when scanned. An employee's handheld also shows two on the shelf. I think it's a possibility they're on a cart and will be stocked later today.
User avatar
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: An Abandoned Toys R Us
Posts: 2346
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Masters Of The Universe Origins

Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:28 pm

Finally found a BA He-man in store today. Awesome figure I swapped out the head for the wave one figure and have to say this maybe my favorite He-man figure
Visionary
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3692
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 6:34 pm

Re: Masters Of The Universe Origins

Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:37 am

Weird day of GI Joe orders going through and finding Masters at Target.

And my Origins Castle arrived today too from Walmart.

Grabbed 2 Skelegods but passed on Deluxe Hordak and Deluxe Skeletor. Might get Deluxe He Man but I think the new single release will have the new head as well so maybe I’ll wait.

Any word when LOD Beastman is supposed to go up for pre order?
User avatar
KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 15458
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:17 am

Re: Masters Of The Universe Origins

Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:19 am

UUUUUUGHHHHHHH!

I'm pretty upset, my fellows. I hit up a few Walmarts and TRUs today in my travels, since I was all over the city for work. I found MOTUO wave 5. Wave 5.
So my area has completely skipped wave 4. With the two characters my son and I want the most.

[email protected]#$ sake.
Cremian
Faster than a speeding bullet
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:54 pm

Re: Masters Of The Universe Origins

Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:37 am

KnightDamien wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:19 am
UUUUUUGHHHHHHH!

I'm pretty upset, my fellows. I hit up a few Walmarts and TRUs today in my travels, since I was all over the city for work. I found MOTUO wave 5. Wave 5.
So my area has completely skipped wave 4. With the two characters my son and I want the most.

[email protected]#$ sake.
Try EB Games. The ones around me are swimming in Ninjors with the odd Stratos and Hordak. I've yet to see Tri-Klops though.
User avatar
KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 15458
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:17 am

Re: Masters Of The Universe Origins

Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:43 am

Cremian wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:37 am
KnightDamien wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:19 am
UUUUUUGHHHHHHH!

I'm pretty upset, my fellows. I hit up a few Walmarts and TRUs today in my travels, since I was all over the city for work. I found MOTUO wave 5. Wave 5.
So my area has completely skipped wave 4. With the two characters my son and I want the most.

[email protected]#$ sake.
Try EB Games. The ones around me are swimming in Ninjors with the odd Stratos and Hordak. I've yet to see Tri-Klops though.
Thanks for the tip! I'll take a look.
Ro-El
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Unknown Helper
Posts: 3934
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:11 pm

Re: Masters Of The Universe Origins

Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:53 am

Finally found Tri-Klops in store. I’ve been looking for that three eyed bastard for months now. He was just hanging on the pegs by himself amid a sea of purple hoods and golden locks. Makes me think he was hidden somewhere and some employee found him and put him back where he was supposed to be. Now if only I could find everyone else……..
User avatar
WildBill
Faster than a speeding bullet
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:39 am

Re: Masters Of The Universe Origins

Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:38 pm

Ro-El wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:53 am
Finally found Tri-Klops in store. I’ve been looking for that three eyed bastard for months now. He was just hanging on the pegs by himself amid a sea of purple hoods and golden locks. Makes me think he was hidden somewhere and some employee found him and put him back where he was supposed to be. Now if only I could find everyone else……..
Good find!
NORM
My Thread USED to be Bigger Than Yours
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Garden State
Posts: 39096
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:25 pm

Re: Masters Of The Universe Origins

Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:01 pm

Finally found BA Skeletor! I like the armor way more on him than what He-Man got. They could have given He-Man a bit more embellishment to fill the spaces on either side of the damaged chest plate.

The one gripe I have with BA Skeletor is that his shield won't fit on his arm. Those fins on his forearms block the clips. Makes that shield pretty useless, unless I give it to another character.

But the other bonus is now I have that vintage head to put on the regular Skeletor, to match the He-Man vintage head from his BA figure. Love these two, they'll stay on the desk.
User avatar
Joda
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Washington
Posts: 403
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 3:24 pm

Re: Masters Of The Universe Origins

Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:27 pm

NORM wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:01 pm
Finally found BA Skeletor! I like the armor way more on him than what He-Man got. They could have given He-Man a bit more embellishment to fill the spaces on either side of the damaged chest plate.
I was really surprised at how much more I liked him than BA He-Man as well. Of course He-man's headsculpt is kind of awful, but the armor is really unattractive as well. Maybe if they get to a Thunder Punch version, I can get a suitable upgrade...

Return to “Castle Grayskull: The Unofficial MOTU Toy Board”