MOTUC Castle Grayskull Discussion

I HAVE THE POWER! - Masters of the Universe Classics, MOTU200X, the vintage toys, PoP and yes, even NA - talk about them in here!
alterclark2
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: MOTUC Castle Grayskull Discussion

Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:18 am

KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits

Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:14 am

alterclark2 wrote:Crazy eBay Links!
Besides e-bay posts being a no-no. .. it's pretty funny. I don't know if that's your auction or just something random you found, but it's pretty funny. 300 bucks for Masters garbage. Incomplete vintage shit, a selection of MOTUC figures, most of which don't even command a market value equal to their original retail price, and a random Thundercats toy.

Gave me a good giggle.
HeManGlutes83
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:22 pm

I will be interesting if Mattel does decide to do an add on set to CG or it will leave it as is, OR maybe down the line do a poll or something of the like to see what fans would be willing to pay and what they would want in an additional add on set. The 4H by the sounds of it did a lot of extra work into the design that had to be cut out, but it would be nice if it could be bought separately as an add on pack similar to the weapons pack.
Crusher Creel
Avengers Assemble

Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:58 pm

A friend of mine wants to buy my MOTUC Castle Grayskull, it has been played with but is still in perfect condition. No box, but I have extra stuff including the weapons rack and the orb that came with some other figure. I'm fine with selling it, I just have no idea how much to charge him. Any ideas?
KnightDamien

Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:59 am

Crusher Creel wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:58 pm
A friend of mine wants to buy my MOTUC Castle Grayskull, it has been played with but is still in perfect condition. No box, but I have extra stuff including the weapons rack and the orb that came with some other figure. I'm fine with selling it, I just have no idea how much to charge him. Any ideas?
Guess that depends on how much you like him.
DEADPOOLISTHEMAN316
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:01 pm

Hey, Fwoosh brethren! It's been so long since I've posted (probably a year and a half, possibly 2). Missed you all...What have I been up to? Became a dad, bought a house...and been building this for Castle Grayskull...

It's still a WIP as I'll be working on blending the bottom turf, carving some mountain ledges on the side, and adding a waterfall/lake on the side of it and also add more gravel and stones. Here's what it started out as

Probably about 75% done with it.
:)
KnightDamien

Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:29 pm

DEADPOOLISTHEMAN316 wrote: Hey, Fwoosh brethren! It's been so long since I've posted (probably a year and a half, possibly 2). Missed you all...What have I been up to? Became a dad, bought a house...and been building this for Castle Grayskull...
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude....
That's fantastic. What a cool set-up.

Also, your absence was noticed, and your return is welcome. Congrats on fatherhood!
jimbles
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:08 pm

Great looking set up! Wish I had the space for something like that! Keep living the dream, man.
NORM
My Thread USED to be Bigger Than Yours

Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:57 pm

Holeeee Schmidt. DPITM with the comeback. And what a show. That mountain looks incredible. A one-of-a-kind display to be extremely proud of. I don't have the space to display the castle, let alone an island to rest it upon. Do you have Snake Mountain too? If so, I hope you're planning another!
Piffy
The Fruity Guy

Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:15 am

H. O. L. Y.

S. H. I. T.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

GrumpyMatt
Avengers Assemble