Masterverse: 7” He-Man line

I HAVE THE POWER! - Masters of the Universe Classics, MOTU200X, the vintage toys, PoP and yes, even NA - talk about them in here!
FlexionDynamo
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Masterverse: 7” He-Man line

Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:39 pm

MOTU shelf got a big upgrade over last few days!

Love these sales on Masterverse. 40Th He-Man, She-Ra, Hordak, Zodac, NE Skeletor and Grey Skull for $125.....mmmmm hmmmmm
Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:21 pm

NORM wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:32 pm
Night Wolf wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:36 pm
Dam, just saw the Man-E-faces figure and he looks incredible!
liking the skull face it comes with, i dont think the original had that face.
Did you spot it in NJ?
Oh no, ill be in Jersey on Thursday, i saw it online. sorry for the confusion.
bezem
Avengers Assemble

Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:31 am

So after making a 200X King Greyskull by way of Savage He-Man I now have leftover parts that could become Zodak. Has anyone tried a 200X Zodak Masterverse yet? Thinking he could maybe take the boots of Animated He-Man but not sure how to achieve his gloved hands.
Leonardo T Dragon
Runs Around in Tights

Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:33 pm

bezem wrote:
So after making a 200X King Greyskull by way of Savage He-Man I now have leftover parts that could become Zodak. Has anyone tried a 200X Zodak Masterverse yet? Thinking he could maybe take the boots of Animated He-Man but not sure how to achieve his gloved hands.
Oooh... you'll have to share pics when you're done. I snagged a half-off Masterverse Grayskull yesterday with the intention of doing the same thing.
bezem
Avengers Assemble

Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:58 pm

Leonardo T Dragon wrote:
bezem wrote:
Oooh... you'll have to share pics when you're done. I snagged a half-off Masterverse Grayskull yesterday with the intention of doing the same thing.
I'll take some pictures tonight. It was my first time doing this sort of thing but I think he turned out alright. My only disappointments are the loincloth split some while I was stretching it out, and I had to cut the belt and gorilla glue it to get it back on. Other than my OCD I'm satisfied with the results :lol:
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:54 pm

At Target, picked up a King Grayskull for 17.99. Not as low as I'd hoped, but I bit. Trap Jaw was same price. Hordak was a little over 20. She-Ra was full price.
bezem
Avengers Assemble

Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:12 pm

Leonardo T Dragon wrote:
bezem wrote:
I was busy last night so I only snapped a quick pic. Can do other angles and such if interested.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:27 pm

That looks great! How did you swap the loincloth? I've heard they are very difficult to remove and replace.
bezem
Avengers Assemble

Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:17 pm

NORM wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:27 pm
That looks great! How did you swap the loincloth? I've heard they are very difficult to remove and replace.
Thank you, I'm not a customizer at all but I like how he turned out. I did some research first and found a great video by He-Bro [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f78BzOqtFI] that showed me the way. I will say after an hour I was starting to get impatient so I did make some compromises. As mentioned, I cut the belt in the back and gorilla glued it together. The loincloth split some while I was stretching it out, so I used some Gorilla Glue on the underside to try and stop the split from spreading. Other than these caveats I'm really satisfied with how he turned out.
heman008
Avengers Assemble

Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:56 am

Didn’t expect BBTS to say that the movie figures will be processing soon! Guess I’ll ship my loot in January

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:17 pm

Speaking of processing soon, I assume BBTS hasn't shipped Roboto, Evil Lyn, Stratos, and Frosta? Right around two weeks since I got the processing soon emails. On one hand I was really forward to the wave, on the other, they are another $100+ added to what has been a busy November/December of figures. Plus I ordered two each Evil Lyn and Frosta, making my o der slightly worse.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:47 pm

mrboshek wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:17 pm
Speaking of processing soon, I assume BBTS hasn't shipped Roboto, Evil Lyn, Stratos, and Frosta? Right around two weeks since I got the processing soon emails. On one hand I was really forward to the wave, on the other, they are another $100+ added to what has been a busy November/December of figures. Plus I ordered two each Evil Lyn and Frosta, making my o der slightly worse.
No movement on this end either. You're right, it's kind of a relief. Been getting hit hard by Hasbro fulfilling preorders. Looked at my CC bill this month which included a trip to Disney, and it ain't pretty. I doubt the fates will be merciful though. I bet we get charged this week.
mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:23 pm

Hasbro has been crazy. Pulse charged me for a wave of Joes this morning. I'm expecting the DD three pack to drop soon. The Dorkside situation pushed me to order the X-Men retro wave from CMD, I paid up front, and they shipped on Friday.
Oh, and I also received a processing soon email for a 3P Transformer.
FlexionDynamo
CROM!

Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:28 pm

^ Yep. Its been a crazy 5 weeks. I won't mention how many figures I received, and how many of the pre-orders were 2-5 months early...but I am GRATEFUL for the availability and discounts on the Masterverse stuff.
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:41 pm

I was surprised the Roboto, Frosta Wave hasn't shipped yet too. We got those processing e-mails from BBTS like 2 weeks ago. But like you guys said, I was fine the new Masterverse wave didn't charge and ship yet. I have been getting hammered with product. Some expected, and some months early. It has been a costly month from November to now.

And Hasbro has really been the driving force behind it. Between Marvel Legends, Star Wars Black Series, and GI Joe Classified, Hasbro has unleashed the Kraken. Not just basic series of all of those lines, but all the exclusives too. Target, Amazon, Wal-Mart. It's like they are trying to kill me.

But now I expect a big rush of He-Man Mattel product. For Masterverse, the Roboto/Frosta wave should ship soon. And then, I expect the Movie He-Man and Skeletor Deluxe figures to ship soon, as well as Man E Faces.

On the Origins front, there is the Deluxe Thunder Punch He-Man and Hisssss coming, as well as the Snake Armor Skeletor.

Return to “Castle Grayskull: The Unofficial MOTU Toy Board”