Bungie's DESTINY

No, this isn't the place to talk about low riding jeans or butt cream. In the Coin Slot, it's all about video games - PC, console, handheld, and online.
Magnuz
Tyrant
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Bungie's DESTINY

Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:52 pm

So grabbed another random group and ran the raid with my warlock to try and get some more radiant materials to finish my titan. First part was pretty smooth I made it the whole way with one other guy so I'm getting a good grip on that and we blew through the enemies and crossed the bridge quickly and I ended up getting arms and shards.

Then we did the bridge section and other than de spawning the adds we were doing it legit and after two guys made it across I took the third trip but for some reason the game cheeses itself cause when I got across there was no gatekeeper and it just moved on to the ogres and three of us on that side took them out and it just dumped rewards and completed with the others still on the opposite side heh. I got the chest and more materials and them materials from the chest and the deathsinger.

We got to crota but once again he proved too tricky and after a few tries the team had to break up so second time this week I got to crota but didn't finish him. Also funny that I got arms and chest just like my titan did. Either way I got the last shards I needed and now my titan is 32. Guess now I should work on my other characters more.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:58 pm

Nice, Magnuz! That's awesome. I was having a hard time finding a good group. The only time I beat Crota was when I was recruited into an existing team that knew why it was doing. In contrast, when I have tried random teams from the Bungie forum, people can be a bit crazy. Didn't make it pass the bridge section. I'm not sure how to make it pass the bridge. First time we cheesed it.

I realize I should get my other characters higher level if I want my Titan to advance faster. At rank 3 and a half in Iron Banner for my Hunter. I'm hoping I can get the level 32 gauntlets soon

My Warlock is still low level. 27 I think. I should have bought him that Obsidian Mind exotic helmet. But I just like collecting Titan gear, so I spent all my coins on the Glasshouse helmet. Haven't even used it yet.
Magnuz
Tyrant

Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:34 pm

Actually did the crota checkpoint with my warlock and my friend with some guys we've played raids with before all experienced folks and we plowed right through really easy. I got the shotgun and ship and my friend finally got to beat crota.

I wish I'd had the foresight to buy that warlock helmet but oh well I'm hoping xur has helmet engrams this weekend and I can try to get one there.

Hard mode hits Wednesday dunno if I'm gonna try it or not but we will see I guess.
Iron YoJimbo
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:34 am

Finally rank 5, finally have my Banner rocket launcher! Got Timur's Lash as the alternate weapon. I forgot how much fun TLW is to use in PvP, I've been using Thorn so long. My first time maxing out my IB rank, on my third banner event.
Magnuz
Tyrant

Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:17 pm

Whew... beat crota on hard what a whooping. I just did crota haven't done the whole raid on hard but just beating him probably took an hour of attempts that failed for various reasons from minor mistakes to glitches. Thankfully we had an ace sword bearer and in the end I got the new glowhoo shader and word of crota the void hand cannon. First elemental primary so it's nice to get.

But man if you thought crota was a bitch on normal you ain't seen nothing yet.
Akatsuki

Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:15 am

Nice Magnuz! That's awesome. I just beat the Crota on normal legitimately for the first time. Last time my team cheesed the whole raid so it was easy. This time it was tough but fun. Managed to get the new raid helmet so my Titan will be level 32 if I can get enough radiant shards. So cool to get this close to being max level.
Akatsuki

Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:13 am

Vault of Glass hard mode was so rewarding for me. I really lucked out, although I am late to the game. In one run, I got the Vex Mythoclast, Atheon's Epilogue, and the raid helmet for my Titan.

Finished Crota's end twice, once with my Titan and once with my Hunter. Still need to grind for those radiant shards. I hope the Mythoclast will help with the Abyss part of Crota's end.
Akatsuki

Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:58 am

Have 89 strange coins but nothing to buy...
Akatsuki

Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:32 pm

Iron Banner is back! Although my Titan is my main, I use my Gunslinger for Crucible. Using my max level Thorn is a blast. Got a K/D of positive 6 and 42 kills. Gunslingers are amazing.
Iron YoJimbo
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:10 pm

Well I only made rank 4 in Iron Banner this time around, baby Aaliyah kept me way too tired to play often. Didn't get any ships, but dropped a second Timur's Lash & two more Radegast's Fury, & bought the white cape, which I'm sure makes me the biggest target downrange. Low on motes because well . . . baby. Maxed out my Symbiote & Third man helmets. I love the looks of the Third Man , & it gives me a slightly more balanced stat build, but I can't stand blade dancer so it'll rot in the bank for now. I use the Symbiote for Control, & the Crest of the Alpha for Salvage, my new PvP love.

Return to “The Coin Slot - Video Games”