Gold Label 5-pack theories.

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: The Gold Label/Exclusive help thread.

Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:15 pm

Shocking no one, one Batman cancelled for instore pickup, one had a substitution for some other McFarlane figure.
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:17 pm

Got parallax no problem website said they had two went to pick it up and they had three. Nothing around me for Azbats yet
legendkiller533
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:24 pm

ive had similar luck as everyone else here with the online pickup orders ordered at 2 separate stores different days and both were cancelled. hopefully they get more to put up thru the website
bananaman
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:49 pm

Walmart have always been a hassle putting it lightly, I remember the sh!t show that was DCUC wave 5, wave 10, wave 14....
And still I try LOL
Magnuz
Tyrant

Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:33 pm

Well I was up early Friday morning and checked as I have both of them saved on the app and they both showed in stock. After adding to cart I realized it was wanting to pickup from a local store so I switched to delivery thinking it'd be online delivery but it ended ip still being from a store and said it'd arrive that day.

It sat on preparing all day then I got an email saying it was delayed till Saturday and it was parallax that was delayed.

Well then it showed on the way and then delivered but it's just parallax, azbats it's now sitting as a semi separate order and it just shows "order placed" and arriving today as well.

This one will probably end up cancelled, I'm not at home to check parallax but I got the photo of the package on my porch they at least put it in a walmart plus bag.

One thing for everyone who's frustrated right now to remember is that action figures as a whole just reset this last week. Gold labels like these are not cross referenced with the regular figures so they don't always have a location. Stores that do have them are probably still struggling to get their mods fully set and pallets of freight ran and shelves filled. If these are in stock rhey may not be out or easily located so finding in store or pickup orders will be q challenge.

Be patient though, most all of these gold labels show up eventually and they are solid cases of 3 so if they get them it's just that single figure.
Tommy Tomorrow
Henry VIII

Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:21 pm

Well so much for next day delivery. Parallax now scheduled to be delivered this Thursday. At least he didn’t get cancelled. Now just hoping he didn’t get substituted. Forgot that box.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:57 am

Stopped in after work at the store that cancelled my instore pickup this morning — there was one Az-Bats sitting right on a shelf. Must have been on a pallet when they went to pull it this morning.
Gambitfan
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:04 pm

Any sightings or online listings for Catwoman in the UK?
Tommy Tomorrow
Henry VIII

Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:43 pm

Got an AzBats for pickup tomorrow. We’ll see how that goes.
Tommy Tomorrow
Henry VIII

Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:39 pm

And AzBats cancelled while I was in the shower. Oh well.
Tommy Tomorrow
Henry VIII

Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:45 pm

Captain Marvel/Shazam is Wal Mart too.
Tommy Tomorrow
Henry VIII

Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:04 pm

Found AzBats in the Yorktown Wal Mart Super Center on George Washington Hwy. 2 or 3 left.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:14 pm

A Walmart near me “has” Parallax — they cancelled the instore pickup within one minute and 30 seconds of me placing it.

Seems a little ridiculous but whatever.
MrImpossible
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:50 pm

Brickseek is a no go for my area. A local FB group was bragging about their finds and such from stores that Brickseek was showing Out of Stock, so no rhyme or reason there.

Back on the 9th I tried to place an order for AzBat that was showing available at the Wally down the street from me, and I guess I didn’t know about this substitution box. They tried to give me two of the 20 Future State Batmans they’re currently choking on, so I cancelled. I’ve not had any luck since. He has shown up at a couple of stores clear across town from me when I’m busy though, so yay!
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:11 pm

MrImpossible wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:50 pm
Brickseek is a no go for my area. A local FB group was bragging about their finds and such from stores that Brickseek was showing Out of Stock, so no rhyme or reason there.

Back on the 9th I tried to place an order for AzBat that was showing available at the Wally down the street from me, and I guess I didn’t know about this substitution box. They tried to give me two of the 20 Future State Batmans they’re currently choking on, so I cancelled. I’ve not had any luck since. He has shown up at a couple of stores clear across town from me when I’m busy though, so yay!
So… Brickseek does work, but there is a catch.

If someone does an instore pickup, it reduces the number on Brickseek. If that order gets cancelled, the store still has them, but Brickseek doesn’t put the number back in, if that makes sense?

When I ordered Az-Bats for instore pickup, they cancelled and the number went to 0. Went later in the day and found some there, and Brickseek still showed 0.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”