7 inch Page Punchers: Wild @$$ speculation thread.

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
User avatar
PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Posts: 3538
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:46 pm

Re: 7 inch Page Punchers: Wild @$$ speculation thread.

Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:56 am

My Series 2 Injustice Batman arrived from Amazon today.
Image
Image
Spoiler! :
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
gpmartin414
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Astoria
Posts: 4668
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:14 am

Re: 7 inch Page Punchers: Wild @$$ speculation thread.

Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:10 am

PJ wrote:My Series 2 Injustice Batman arrived from Amazon today.
Image
Image
Spoiler! :
Image
Image
Image
Image
I got mine, too!

Superwoman and Doctor Fate never went up, right?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-Fenrys-
Faster than a speeding bullet
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:25 pm

Re: 7 inch Page Punchers: Wild @$$ speculation thread.

Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:31 am

gpmartin414 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:10 am
PJ wrote:My Series 2 Injustice Batman arrived from Amazon today.
Image
Image
Spoiler! :
Image
Image
Image
Image
I got mine, too!

Superwoman and Doctor Fate never went up, right?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Correct, those 2 haven't gone up yet
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 4327
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:15 pm

Re: 7 inch Page Punchers: Wild @$$ speculation thread.

Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:59 pm

Tommy posted this already on the main dc thread but I’ll also post here too.
First look at injustice supergirl

Thanks Tommy
User avatar
PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Posts: 3538
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:46 pm

Re: 7 inch Page Punchers: Wild @$$ speculation thread.

Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:08 pm

gpmartin414 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:10 am
PJ wrote:My Series 2 Injustice Batman arrived from Amazon today.
Image
Image
Spoiler! :
Image
Image
Image
Image
I got mine, too!

Superwoman and Doctor Fate never went up, right?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t think so.
User avatar
Meauxses
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1202
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:38 am

Re: 7 inch Page Punchers: Wild @$$ speculation thread.

Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:03 pm

I want three full waves of The Death and Return of Superman (one for each decade) Page Punchers. Include Superman #75 or a limited edition follow-up different from the 30th anniversary special. All based on the art of Dan Jurgens and Brett Breeding.

Wave 1:

Superman (battle-damaged, light blue uniform)

Doomsday (smaller version on the Devastator buck)

Lois Lane

Jimmy Olsen

These four can be used to recreate the final two-page spread of Superman #75.

Wave 2

The Man of Steel (Steel)

The Metropolis Marvel (Superboy)

The Man of Tomorrow (Cyborg Superman)

The Last Son of Krypton (Eradicator)

Wave 3

Superman (Regeneration Suit)

Hal Jordan (battle-damaged from GL #46)

Mongul

Cyborg Superman (battle-damaged from Superman #82)

In addition, we can get a few regular releases:

Doomsday (mega figure, based on his larger size in Superman Doomsday)

Superman (long hair)

Cyborg Superman (red “suit) from Superman/Doomsday)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MLNUT
Yells At Clouds
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1329
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:07 pm

Re: 7 inch Page Punchers: Wild @$$ speculation thread.

Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:23 pm

I was shocked to find Green Arrow of wave 2. Now I just need Dr. Fate.
PG-Superfan
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1423
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 7:23 am

Re: 7 inch Page Punchers: Wild @$$ speculation thread.

Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:34 am

I think Page Punchers should get a Super-Pets wave.

People go crazy whenever Hasbro does an articulated animal. Super-Pets just got a movie.

Todd puts the money into unique sculpts so a dog isn't fundamentally different from a Batman variant.

I vote for:

Krypto with alternate heads (neutral, biting, heat vision), Bat-Cow, Anubis, Jumpa -- Wonder Woman's Kangaroo.
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 4327
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:15 pm

Re: 7 inch Page Punchers: Wild @$$ speculation thread.

Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:04 am

one of my targets are getting in new stuff this morning, found the new page punchers for the injustice. saw three sets of each batman and green arrow, these look real nice. i'll get them later when they have the other 2 from this wave.
User avatar
Meauxses
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1202
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:38 am

Re: 7 inch Page Punchers: Wild @$$ speculation thread.

Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:00 pm

PG-Superfan wrote:I think Page Punchers should get a Super-Pets wave.

People go crazy whenever Hasbro does an articulated animal. Super-Pets just got a movie.

Todd puts the money into unique sculpts so a dog isn't fundamentally different from a Batman variant.

I vote for:

Krypto with alternate heads (neutral, biting, heat vision), Bat-Cow, Anubis, Jumpa -- Wonder Woman's Kangaroo.
I’d be all about this, though I really want a Beppo and Ace.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Evil Monkey Pope
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1028
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:45 am

Re: 7 inch Page Punchers: Wild @$$ speculation thread.

Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:50 pm

I need Jumpa, Streaky, & Beppo!
PG-Superfan
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1423
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 7:23 am

Re: 7 inch Page Punchers: Wild @$$ speculation thread.

Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:58 pm

So I saw a reviewer stuff Grodd and Bane into standard boxes to argue they shouldn't be Megafigs.

I have mixed feelings. They ARE smaller Megafigs and I'd have preferred Grodd to be Cygor sized.

But I feel like Grodd gets a partial pass because he got a comic included without a $5 price hike like other page punchers.
-Fenrys-
Faster than a speeding bullet
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:25 pm

Re: 7 inch Page Punchers: Wild @$$ speculation thread.

Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:50 am

PG-Superfan wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:58 pm
So I saw a reviewer stuff Grodd and Bane into standard boxes to argue they shouldn't be Megafigs.

I have mixed feelings. They ARE smaller Megafigs and I'd have preferred Grodd to be Cygor sized.

But I feel like Grodd gets a partial pass because he got a comic included without a $5 price hike like other page punchers.
I can't really speak to Grodd, but Bane is basically of a similar size to Clayface, Arkham Killer Croc and Man Bat, so he's pretty in line with the other Mega Figures I've gotten
PG-Superfan
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1423
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 7:23 am

Re: 7 inch Page Punchers: Wild @$$ speculation thread.

Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:54 am

-Fenrys- wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:50 am
PG-Superfan wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:58 pm
So I saw a reviewer stuff Grodd and Bane into standard boxes to argue they shouldn't be Megafigs.

I have mixed feelings. They ARE smaller Megafigs and I'd have preferred Grodd to be Cygor sized.

But I feel like Grodd gets a partial pass because he got a comic included without a $5 price hike like other page punchers.
I can't really speak to Grodd, but Bane is basically of a similar size to Clayface, Arkham Killer Croc and Man Bat, so he's pretty in line with the other Mega Figures I've gotten
The Spawn Megafigs are bigger. They retail for $50 but are frequently discounted to $30-35.

Violator is 12" tall. And only about $30 on Amazon right now.
User avatar
ditko
Thread Killer
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 9025
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:28 pm

Re: 7 inch Page Punchers: Wild @$$ speculation thread.

Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:04 am

Omega Spawn looks amazing. Undersized and for the price should come with stuff, but overall the new Spawn wave just revealed I think his best yet. Looking forward to seeing Gladiator Batman, Eradicator and Frankenstein whenever that comes. Mongul too.

I would very much love Superman Page Punchers. Whether they be stylized like Flash or more canonical like Bermejo - maybe use Rocafort or Jurgens....or Reis. Whatever, would be a great series and a great way to get some villains and supporting characters.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”