McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
anthonywayne
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:05 pm

markhamknight wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:39 pm
SalemCrow wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:34 am
Saw 3 Hush/Batman 2 packs at my LCS today and they all had black elbow/forearm issue.
I've seen SO many Hush/Batman 2 packs in Gamestop, TRU, and different comic book shops in Canada... Not a single one had corrected elbows.
I'm starting to think there are no corrected samples...the samples we've seen have likely been doctored by customizers after the fact.
spinc
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:24 pm

Sirtank
Avengers Assemble

Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:27 am

New Deathstroke and Scarecrow hit my POL today. Looks like I'm continuing to throw money Todd's way. Now I just need to figure out where I'm going to put all these figures....
MCUCompletionist
Avengers Assemble

Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:36 am

My 3 Talons, Scarecrow, Nekron, Bane, and Batrocitus all hit my POL. Wallet is in pain.
Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:38 am

JTMarsh wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:16 am
Good grief I cannot keep buying this stuff. Lay off the Batman for a while! For my own benefit and those that want to spend their money on other characters!
Oh come on, whats wrong with having 83 Batmans LOL
markhamknight
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:07 am

MCUCompletionist wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:36 am
My 3 Talons, Scarecrow, Nekron, Bane, and Batrocitus all hit my POL. Wallet is in pain.
Ooh 3 Talons? Doing a Court of Owls display? I'd love to see it.
anthonywayne wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:05 pm
I'm starting to think there are no corrected samples...the samples we've seen have likely been doctored by customizers after the fact.
I 100% think that's the case, I think the corrected elbows are a myth based on pics of some customs.
bat1987
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:17 am

Nah, there were people from phillipines posting pics of the corrected elbows in store, and all of them looked the same. The glove actually looks pretty short on the corrected version.

That being said they apparently produced the black elbow version in much higher quantities. Even here in Serbia we got the black elbow version.
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:28 am

Bbts hit my wallet hard the past few days as I got charged for bane, talon, deathstroke, Batrocitus and speeding bullet Batman
zodach
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:55 am

I’m amazed at how efficiently Todd is able to distribute product while Hasbro is a bit of a mystery these days between GI Joe, Star Wars, and Marvel Legends.
Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:05 am

zodach wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:55 am
I’m amazed at how efficiently Todd is able to distribute product while Hasbro is a bit of a mystery these days between GI Joe, Star Wars, and Marvel Legends.
good point
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:22 am

Is breakage common with this line? I just got two figures from Amazon and the right arm just fell off both of them when I slid the tray out of the packaging. It was Lobo and Lex Luthor (in green power suit).

I've never encountered this with McFarlane DC figures, but two in a row really sucked.
BillVermin
Fwoosh Cool Kid

Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:35 am

Did anyone else order Bane from mcfarlaneToysStore.com when he was in stock last month, and STILL not have theirs ship?

Over two weeks since I purchased and no movement on my order. And McF customer support won’t even return my emails.

I think they may have ripped me off here
thundergod31
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:45 am

I got a shipping notice on 8/4 for Bane and Talon which hasnt moved with fedex since. I reached out to McF and they are saying fedex is opening a case on it as missing package. We’ll see what happens. This my first issue after multiple McF store purchases.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
hbprops
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:51 am

BillVermin wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:35 am
Did anyone else order Bane from mcfarlaneToysStore.com when he was in stock last month, and STILL not have theirs ship?

Over two weeks since I purchased and no movement on my order. And McF customer support won’t even return my emails.

I think they may have ripped me off here
Same here. I ordered on 7/30 and it hasn’t moved at all.
aceofknaves
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:25 am

Super Camel wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:22 am
Is breakage common with this line? I just got two figures from Amazon and the right arm just fell off both of them when I slid the tray out of the packaging. It was Lobo and Lex Luthor (in green power suit).

I've never encountered this with McFarlane DC figures, but two in a row really sucked.
I’ve had a lot of figures from this line sort of pop apart (or come popped apart) at certain joints right out of the package. That said, these figures are shockingly durable and I have been able to use some heat and put everything back together, I think without fail. I was even able to get Swamp Thing’s glued-shut biceps joint separated and working with a LOT of work, something that wouldn’t even be possible with that level of problem on other lines.
So long story short: check to see if they can be put back together. Fingers crossed for you!!

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”