McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
Tommy Tomorrow
Henry VIII
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 5326
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:01 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:43 pm

Not me. Never could get into Milestone. I’d have much preferred Black Lightning to Static and either Val Zod or President Superman to Icon.
aceofknaves
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: The Valley, SoCal
Posts: 5377
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:39 am

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:53 pm

I mostly know the Milestone characters from Static Shock! and Young Justice, but I would definitely buy them. Dwayne McDuffie was an amazing storyteller.

I do wish we were getting a more iconic Static than what we’ve got coming from McF. But we shall see what the future holds.
PharOOO
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:50 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:48 pm

Still no Az-Bat available on Walmart's site. Still no Bane available to order for in-stock delivery.

Damn. I need a McFarlane fix!

I guess to hold me over, I'll work on fixing the cloth cape on the only McFarlane figure I've purchased and have been deeply disappointed with: the Year 2 Batman. Yuck! I hate that figure!
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 4198
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:15 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:21 pm

I hit gold!!! Sorry to be among the others to brag about finding these.
Went to Walmart a bit far from me and found nothing…. As I was about to leave I saw a stack of boxes of random toys and low and behold I found 2 McFarlane boxes. One for parallax and the other azbat!
Each box has three of each figure, just like what winterlord did I used my keys and pop these open!
Left the three parallax on the shelf along with one azbat and took the other two with me.

Be in the lookout for these boxes
Image
Happy to finally get this guy for the collection.
Image
PharOOO
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:50 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:26 pm

NEW BATMAN wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:21 pm
I hit gold!!! Sorry to be among the others to brag about finding these.
Went to Walmart a bit far from me and found nothing…. As I was about to leave I saw a stack of boxes of random toys and low and behold I found 2 McFarlane boxes. One for parallax and the other azbat!
Each box has three of each figure, just like what winterlord did I used my keys and pop these open!
Left the three parallax on the shelf along with one azbat and took the other two with me.

Be in the lookout for these boxes
Image
Happy to finally get this guy for the collection.
I have engraved this image in my mind.
Tommy Tomorrow
Henry VIII
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 5326
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:01 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:45 pm

Been checking pallets at Wal Mart too. Don’t see any McFarlane boxes thus far. And some of these stores are doing resets.

I also noticed something on Brickseek. Doesn’t look like these figures are hitting anywhere other than Super Centers. Maybe that can narrow the search grid a bit.
User avatar
bananaman
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: On a Dark Desert Highway
Posts: 1588
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:10 am

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:51 pm

Yeah, I did the same Saturday. Huge pile of boxes and pallets just sat there in the bicycle aisle but nothing that I could see with McF on the side. Apparently a fairly small box as posted above, containing 3 figures of each exclusive. Brickseek had them in stock, but the place was a mess.
User avatar
sephiroth61787
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 726
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:03 am

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:59 pm

Been trying to order the Gold Label TM Design Wonder Woman from Walmart's website and it won't add to cart. Weird issue. I don't even bother searching my local Walmarts because they don't really stock well. Anyone see these on the pegs though? Or do they seem to have sold through once they hit?
User avatar
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3810
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:02 am

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:42 pm

AzBat Gold Label Figure is available on Wal-Marts site now. I just got one and added a Jonathan Kent since i didn't have one so I could get free shipping.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/seot/529441328
User avatar
Lavender Gloom
Faster than a speeding bullet
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:10 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:02 pm

sephiroth61787 wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:59 pm
Been trying to order the Gold Label TM Design Wonder Woman from Walmart's website and it won't add to cart. Weird issue. I don't even bother searching my local Walmarts because they don't really stock well. Anyone see these on the pegs though? Or do they seem to have sold through once they hit?
If you're still having trouble, BBTS does have her for pre-order.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ils/214803
User avatar
Nik
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 779
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:29 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:04 pm

Super Camel wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:42 pm
AzBat Gold Label Figure is available on Wal-Marts site now. I just got one and added a Jonathan Kent since i didn't have one so I could get free shipping.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/seot/529441328
I swear they're only putting up a handful at a time like Target did with Classified Breaker last year.
PharOOO
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:50 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:20 pm

I still think availability to order is strictly based on distribution facility stock.

It's the only explanation why some people in certain parts of the country can order while others at the same exact time can't. That or Walmart just SUXXX!
maverick10126
Have You Heard About Todd's DC Line?
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 5596
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:18 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:23 pm



New chest and head
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 4198
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:15 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:27 pm

new cape and lower arms too, sucks they didn't fix the legs so they're not so thin... either way still cools great.
User avatar
Shinigami_PL
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Poland
Posts: 7701
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:50 pm

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:30 pm

Yeah, they could've resculpted him completely but the reuse makes sense. But I'm surprised they didn't give him double elbows.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”