McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:03 am

heman008 wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:43 pm
Yeah since Friday my Parallax order has been switching from delayed to shipping soon. Currently it’s listed as arrives by end of the day. Clicking on it says “Delivery from store”. Am I to assume if it is arriving today that someone from the store is using a delivery service or something like it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Edit, I received a text message from Walmart it had been delivered to my doorstep.
I know the associate drove their personal car or borrowed a car because she took a picture of herself getting out of the car holding the shopping bag to put it on my door handle.
WinterLord
Customized

Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:00 am

I really like this figure. I think I am going to paint the claws silver. It would be cool if they do a dark blue and a red variant.
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:08 am

I found Parallax today in a Wal-Mart in Ohio. Such a great figure. I also picked up Zod (as I hadn't bought him yet), and Page Punchers Black Adam. The 7" Page Punchers figures are incredible. Black Adam and Batman are two of my favorite DC figures in recent memory. I have Constantine coming.
Tommy Tomorrow
Henry VIII

Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:17 am

Seems like Ezra Miller is in a bit more trouble. Committing burglary. What a tool.

I’m not looking for this movie to ever happen. Along with any associated merchandise.
MLNUT
Yells At Clouds

Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:36 am

Tommy Tomorrow wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:17 am
Seems like Ezra Miller is in a bit more trouble. Committing burglary. What a tool.

I’m not looking for this movie to ever happen. Along with any associated merchandise.
Never liked him as the Flash. Just a goofy kid.
Tommy Tomorrow
Henry VIII

Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:42 am

Needs help. Lots of it.

As for Flash, I didn’t like him either. Barry Allen isn’t a fanboy. He’s a member of the Justice League.
jaygarrick1940
Runs Around in Tights

Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:59 am

Tommy Tomorrow wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:22 pm
MrImpossible wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:43 pm
I hope we can reach a point where there’s enough confidence to put classic/nostalgic characters in the “main waves”. I feel like Speeding Bullets and Batrocitus would have been far more appropriate Gold Label exclusives, for example.
I’m thinking Gold Label is Todd showing that he’s listening. He knows classics will sell and people want ‘em. But he needs Wal Mart and Target. In the old days, Todd could rely on Toys R Us to carry the ball for him. Not an option anymore. At least in the States. Cool, hot selling exclusives keeps the big two happy.
Toys R Us are starting to sell toys in Macy's, so maybe McFarlane Toys will strike a deal with TRU to get people buying toys from TRU in Macy's and help build it up.
jaygarrick1940
Runs Around in Tights

Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:05 am

I ordered some figures from McFarlane website store last Sunday. I was thinking of doing a daily update on the forums but decided to wait until I got the figures, which arrived on Monday. I think it took 3 days to get through Nevada. I'm guessing they camer by truck and not flown, since it took a week. I also received a Spawn Universe comic book. I guess they give these away for free. I would have rather received free shipping or a coupon instead of a book I don't want.
aceofknaves
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:20 am

I hope Ezra Miller gets the help they need. Looks like a lot of trouble ahead for them.

Also looks like they canceled the wrong movie. Heh.

Still waiting on my AzBats to move at all from Walmart, even though delivery is still scheduled for today.
Tommy Tomorrow
Henry VIII

Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:37 am

The good news is Gal Gadot’s WWIII is still being developed as a tentpole. Hopefully erasing the stain of WWII.
Meauxses
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:23 am

aceofknaves wrote:I hope Ezra Miller gets the help they need. Looks like a lot of trouble ahead for them.

Still waiting on my AzBats to move at all from Walmart, even though delivery is still scheduled for today.
We finally agree on something. I hope he gets the help he needs, too. I also hope the people he’s harmed get justice.

aceofknaves
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:30 am

Meauxses wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:23 am
aceofknaves wrote:I hope Ezra Miller gets the help they need. Looks like a lot of trouble ahead for them.

We finally agree on something. I hope he gets the help he needs, too. I also hope the people he’s harmed get justice.

You only replied and quoted me so you could misgender Miller. Three times.

You’re a real piece of work. Hope you get some help.
Magnuz
Tyrant

Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:41 am

drkknght64 wrote:
heman008 wrote:
Yeah since Friday my Parallax order has been switching from delayed to shipping soon. Currently it’s listed as arrives by end of the day. Clicking on it says “Delivery from store”. Am I to assume if it is arriving today that someone from the store is using a delivery service or something like it?

Edit, I received a text message from Walmart it had been delivered to my doorstep.
I know the associate drove their personal car or borrowed a car because she took a picture of herself getting out of the car holding the shopping bag to put it on my door handle.

Walmart delivery from store via opd (online pickup delivery) is handled by a third party company.

Spark drivers as they are called by walmart are third party drivers who basically come to the store and do the online pickup on your behalf, then bring it to your house and deliver it. The photo is required to verify they completed the delivery and where it was left so that you can show proof if they fail to deliver it or deliver it to the wrong address.

What started as site to store, wherein something you ordered from Walmart.com could be shipped to the store for free and you go pick it up has been rolled into odp combining site to store with ogp(online grocery pickup) that started in recent years giving people the option to order items directly from the store to be brought to their car for them at set times.

It's the company direction to compete with Amazon. The paid walmart+ service gives you free online delivery orders (over $35) from your local stores from groceries to any other item your ordering directly from the store. Online walmart.com orders just directly ship via normal carriers like fedex.
stack32
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:10 pm

I always laugh at Walmart's deliveries directly from store. "Those action figures will be $6 to ship. Wait, you added a pack of tuna cans? Free shipping, and we'll deliver the tuna today."
Blackestday
CROM!

Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:14 pm

Magnuz wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:41 am
drkknght64 wrote:
heman008 wrote:

Walmart delivery from store via opd (online pickup delivery) is handled by a third party company.

Spark drivers as they are called by walmart are third party drivers who basically come to the store and do the online pickup on your behalf, then bring it to your house and deliver it. The photo is required to verify they completed the delivery and where it was left so that you can show proof if they fail to deliver it or deliver it to the wrong address.

What started as site to store, wherein something you ordered from Walmart.com could be shipped to the store for free and you go pick it up has been rolled into odp combining site to store with ogp(online grocery pickup) that started in recent years giving people the option to order items directly from the store to be brought to their car for them at set times.

It's the company direction to compete with Amazon. The paid walmart+ service gives you free online delivery orders (over $35) from your local stores from groceries to any other item your ordering directly from the store. Online walmart.com orders just directly ship via normal carriers like fedex.
Can’t wait for them to start sending someone to prepare dinner and pose the figures.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”