McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
heman008
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse General Thread

Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:17 pm

The post mentions Scarecrow, Red Hood and the Clown are reproductions of DC Direct. If it is Arkham Knight Red Hood would they still not include his guns?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
joshsquash729
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:34 pm

VictorD10010 wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:07 pm
Injustice 2 Scarecrow is badass could be him

Beast Boy i think is animated,because Cyborg is already there
I would LOVE Injustice Scarecrow, and I agree- it's totally up Todd's alley (they could even repurpose the chain/scythe thing from Lobo- it's not exactly the same as in the game, but could do in a pinch), but the leak mentions that it's a reproduction of something DC Direct did, and they never made Injustice Scarecrow. I'd be totally down if that part of the leak was wrong, though. :D We've gotten a few Injustice characters, so it's definitely a possibility somewhere down the line.
IamI
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:38 am

Ninjak wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:08 pm
My guess is the Batman and Superman with comics will probably be Year 2 Batman with a standard plastic cape (and hopefully corrected boot tops), and Rebirth Superman repainted in his classic look. The figure already has the classic boot sculpts, just make them red and add the red trunks and classic yellow belt and done.

It would be an inexpensive way to give fans the definitive classic Batman and Superman we've been asking for.
From your fingers to god’s eyes.
drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:40 am

What I did notice was yet another leaked list and no females.
I'm really not understanding this at all.
I mean the hyena is leaked but no Harley. How does that make any sense, lol.
hunnipot85
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:18 am

Yep we need some more females stat.

I'm expecting Supergirl (Flash) and Mera (Aquaman 2) at the very least... and we will probably get the Batgirl (HBO film) too. I hope we get some comic ladies sprinkled in throughout the year like Black Canary, Zatanna, Poison Ivy and Catwoman.
Darth_Primus
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:21 am

I still just waiting for a proper Wonder Woman figure.
PG-Superfan
CROM!

Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:30 am

Shinigami_PL wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:39 am
As for the new leaks:
- I'd wager the Superman and Batman with comics will be reuissues of existing figures
- pretty excited for a Constantine
- gaming Red Hood has to be the Arkham Knight version
- gaming Joker? who knows. maybe the infected one from AC or tourist outfit from AK. Or Arkham Origins. can't remember a different game they'd take him from
- Scarecrow will be either from Arkham Asylum or Knight
- as expected, Owlman will be a separate bafless release
- "DC Comics build a character Batman and Beyond 5 pack" sounds like another exclusive to Todd's site

The vehicles sound really awesome. I'm surprised there isn't a bike for Future State Dark Detective, this guy has thigh cuts and usually those were a sign of a form of transport. I'm kinda interested to see what they do for Aquaman. A shark to stand on? A sea horse or whatever they rode in the movie?
Between Rebirth Superman and Infected Superman, the parts exist to do a new Superman with a classic look on the Infected buck.

Likewise there's a Hush Batman coming that people expect to use 3 Jokers tooling and it would be simple for the comics pack to switch all the blue to black.
JTMarsh
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:56 am

TheRealSmallville wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:37 pm
Based on set photos, Keaton's Batmobile in 'The Flash' is the Burton Batmobile. Even in the teaser for the film, you can tell by the shape of the tarp it's under that it's the classic '89/Returns model.

Based on leaked concept art,
► Show Spoiler
Works for me aside from that spoiler bit you mentioned. The Batmobile shouldn't be able to be classified as an Uber. I assumed it'd have gone the route of the Kilmer Batmobile and he'd be driving a BatHatchback to get groceries by now.
ditko
Thread Killer

Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:04 am

KNR wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:09 am
ditko wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:38 pm
lol I guess I'm the only one who digs this figure a lot. I'm sure it will alleviate some of these issues in person. He looks bright and imposing. I never liked the Crime Syndicate either, but am really into this.

I'll never forget DCC never reusing their Gentle Giant sculpted Crime Syndicate so long ago. We shall see what happens here.
You’re not the only one! I’m extremely excited for this figured to the point I bought the mini series comic just to see what it’s all about.
Excellent! Is it good? Maybe I pick it up now. This reveal really caught me by surprise in a good way and I love it. We'll get a team. Articulation cuts just fine for me. Todd doesn't make the same thing twice, it's what I love even when I don't agree with every choice. There's articulation and sculpts from other revered lines I don't like honestly. I prefer this line in mostly every way, that's why I'm dropping too much money lately. Three Jokers costing me :cry: and it's just the beginning
KNR
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:45 am

ditko wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:04 am
KNR wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:09 am
ditko wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:38 pm
lol I guess I'm the only one who digs this figure a lot. I'm sure it will alleviate some of these issues in person. He looks bright and imposing. I never liked the Crime Syndicate either, but am really into this.

I'll never forget DCC never reusing their Gentle Giant sculpted Crime Syndicate so long ago. We shall see what happens here.
You’re not the only one! I’m extremely excited for this figured to the point I bought the mini series comic just to see what it’s all about.
Excellent! Is it good? Maybe I pick it up now. This reveal really caught me by surprise in a good way and I love it. We'll get a team. Articulation cuts just fine for me. Todd doesn't make the same thing twice, it's what I love even when I don't agree with every choice. There's articulation and sculpts from other revered lines I don't like honestly. I prefer this line in mostly every way, that's why I'm dropping too much money lately. Three Jokers costing me :cry: and it's just the beginning
My local comic shop didn’t have the mini series in, so I had to order it on Amazon. Suppose to arrive tomorrow!
I feel your pain. This is easily my favourite line. But I still invest in other lines as well. So the bank account is hurting haha
KNR
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:47 am

Is there a reason everyone assumes Harleys Hyene is from Death Metal? I don’t see the leak stating it. Who’s to say it’s not from the Birds of Prey movie? Which we have a figure for.
Nik
Avengers Assemble

Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:57 am

drkknght64 wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:40 am
What I did notice was yet another leaked list and no females.
I'm really not understanding this at all.
I mean the hyena is leaked but no Harley. How does that make any sense, lol.
Duh, only girls play with toys of girls, if any of us boys were to play with them, we would be riddled with cooties.

Maybe Todd's sculptors just get too embarrassed whenever someone walks into the office as they are sculpting a boob, and they hurriedly shove the sculpt into a drawer and pull out a hunky man or scary monster sculpt to cover their shame like a teenager with the previous channel button on the TV remote?

Either way, I concur, we need way more female characters in this line, like, yesterday.
Tommy Tomorrow
Henry VIII

Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:04 am

KNR wrote:
Is there a reason everyone assumes Harleys Hyene is from Death Metal? I don’t see the leak stating it. Who’s to say it’s not from the Birds of Prey movie? Which we have a figure for.
George was mentioned among other vehicles. Making us assume he’ll be oversized. Like he was in Death Metal. Also making us assume a DM Harley is on the way.
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:06 am

Watch the Keaton Batmobile be in scale with the 66 Batmobile with a 6" Keaton Batman for it.

What is the 3.75" product mentioned? Any ideas?
drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:55 am

Tommy Tomorrow wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:04 am
KNR wrote:
George was mentioned among other vehicles. Making us assume he’ll be oversized. Like he was in Death Metal. Also making us assume a DM Harley is on the way.
I guess you are referring to this for Harley and George.

Click Here&nbsp

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”