McFarlane DC Wish list thread

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
maverick10126
Have You Heard About Todd's DC Line?
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: McFarlane DC Wish list thread

Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:25 pm

Well ghost maker is on the way so he can come off my list. I’ll add clown hunter.
ditko
Thread Killer

Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:45 am

Same. Peacekeeper-01 is atop my list now. Todd HAS to make that guy, sci fi gun or not. Scarecrow and Spoiler from that story would be welcome as well.

Is Infinite Frontier a good read? I picked up #6 because it has a cool cover, might be neat getting figures from it. Love story based waves.
Tommy Tomorrow
Henry VIII

Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:58 am

I thought Infinite Frontier was great. Last two issues are kind of a mess, but in a good way. Track down the I/F Special from March. And the Secret Files issue. Williamson writes like butter. Smooth easy read. But it’s also fun. Something some comic writers seem to forget.

And it’s filled to the brim with the types of characters I’d love to be able to buy. An 80’s Mr. Bones…which bear do I have to wrestle? I’d go for a car ride near the river with Ted Kennedy for Cameron Chase.
ditko
Thread Killer

Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:21 am

Thanks, I will check out. I am into Fear State for sure and plan to see that through. Then I will check Infinite Frontier. I have most of them but didn't read yet.

While I will take pretty much all Capullo style figures, I didn't exactly enjoy Death Metal as a DC epic. It was fun in a way, but hoping to see some stories that are a bit more sensible get figure treatment soon, including modern ones. Leaked lists are encouraging.
Tommy Tomorrow
Henry VIII

Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:45 am

There’s no character in Infinite Frontier that I wouldn’t buy. Including Black Lantern Roy. JSA is teed up in a big way. Justice Incarnate is getting a mini series. The Totality is just loaded. We haven’t gotten a Vandal Savage since 2002. Has there ever been a comic accurate Talia? Then there’s Magog and Captain Atom. Yeah, the more I think on it, the more I’d like to see Todd take on the I/F mini.

As for Capullo, I’m late to the game, but I just started reading the Court of Owls tpb today. Bout half way through it now. So yeah, I could buy a New 52 Batman in a wave with Talon.
Andron X
I come from the land up over

Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:47 am

I want some good 7 inch Batman Returns figures.

One of the best Batsuits too, and the 89 one has been done a few times in the 6-7 inch scale. You'd think Mcfarlane would jump at Phieffer Catwoman and Devito Penguin too. The whole film seems to fit with Mcfarlanes aesthetic.

Hell, I'd even buy Max Shrek.
bananaman
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:55 am

I would welcome Todds take on Batman returns figures. I actually would prefer him to put his own spin on them, Penguin (especially) and Catwoman are top of my Wish lists. The Batman returns aesthetic does seem like a Todd no brainer.

I have been working on this dio recently in the hope that we get a good Penguin figure sometime soon....McF or Mezco. Penguin is sadly under represented on my shelves.
JTMarsh
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:39 am

Heaven help me if Todd starts doing the Burton etc. movie Batman stuff. I don't think I'd be able to resist unless of course he makes Michelle Pfeiffer look as aged in the face as the new Batgirl. Not really asking for the Schumacher stuff, but Alicia Silverstone's another one who doesn't need her face made made to look like modern Angelina Jolie in figure form.
Mysticmanjrf1
Runs Around in Tights

Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:19 pm

ditko wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:45 am
Same. Peacekeeper-01 is atop my list now. Todd HAS to make that guy, sci fi gun or not. Scarecrow and Spoiler from that story would be welcome as well.
Both of those guys and a Future State Nightwing would be awesome. Love that Nightwing costume.
Tommy Tomorrow
Henry VIII

Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:33 pm

Me too. Love that Nicola Scott design.
Mysticmanjrf1
Runs Around in Tights

Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:50 pm

It looks like how I would expect an upgraded, serious Nightwing costume to look...still true to the iconic design but more armored gauntlets and boots. The blue/gold Nightwing costume is the forgotten one, but I always liked the armored look of the symbol/shoulder pads.
Andron X
I come from the land up over

Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:08 am

bananaman wrote:
I would welcome Todds take on Batman returns figures. I actually would prefer him to put his own spin on them, Penguin (especially) and Catwoman are top of my Wish lists. The Batman returns aesthetic does seem like a Todd no brainer.

I have been working on this dio recently in the hope that we get a good Penguin figure sometime soon....McF or Mezco. Penguin is sadly under represented on my shelves.
Love the Penguin hideout! Great work!

I'd buy the Shumacher villains too. Carry Riddler and Tommy Lee jones had really eye popping colours and flashy designs that would look great on the shelf.
I don't even hate the way the badguys look in Batman and Robin. Arnolds Mech suit might not be the best Mr. Freeze look, but it is Arnold as a batman villain weilding a huge gun in a flashes silver super suit with blue lights.
Bane and Ivy at least look like Bane and Ivy as well.
Though I realize maybe not everyone would be clamoring for those figures.
minitaur
Faster than a speeding bullet

Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:55 pm

Not a fan of 7" scaled comic figures. My comic figures must be 6" scale haha. So I only do Marvel Legends, Mafex, Revoltech, Mezco.

I do own a handful of McFarlane figures that are of larger characters that scale with 6" so I do have a wish list

1) Classic Doomsday
2) Killer Croc
3) Classic Bane
4) Solomon Grundy
5) Dinosaur from the Bat Cave
la6689
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:23 pm

Mcfarlane is slowly winning me over. I grabbed Etrigan and will be getting the 3 Jokers Batman. But this list would be all instant buys

Bane- Preferably Secret Six or Knightfall version where he isn't a hulking monster.
Deadshot Classic-Although the Gun Ban may effect this
Classic Etrigan-Demon Knight version was good but not definitive
Guy Gardner- The BEST Green Lantern
Booster Gold and Blue Beetle Two Pack- Give me the icons set that never was
Metallo- Mcfarlane would kill it
DLX Darkseid- Classic or the Final Crisis cover version. Like Bane, I don't need him to be a hulking monster like the N52 version.
Mr. Miracle-Need some new God Love
Orion-Need someone to punch Darkseid and be a dick
bananaman
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:44 am

Andron X wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:08 am
bananaman wrote:

Love the Penguin hideout! Great work!

I'd buy the Shumacher villains too. Carry Riddler and Tommy Lee jones had really eye popping colours and flashy designs that would look great on the shelf.
I don't even hate the way the badguys look in Batman and Robin. Arnolds Mech suit might not be the best Mr. Freeze look, but it is Arnold as a batman villain weilding a huge gun in a flashes silver super suit with blue lights.
Bane and Ivy at least look like Bane and Ivy as well.
Though I realize maybe not everyone would be clamoring for those figures.
Thanks and agreed, I would take all of those figures you mention. I can distance them from the movies, the actual designs would make for a great wave or 2 of figures.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”

Recent Topics