The “What are you buying from McFarlane?” thread

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
Mysticmanjrf1
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: The “What are you buying from McFarlane?” thread

Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:28 am

Tommy Tomorrow wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:42 pm
Without spoilers, Future State doesn’t really go anywhere or get resolved. Much of it remains open ended as if DC plans to build on it or return to it some day. Keeping any Future State figures Todd makes more relevant. This is happening already in Future State: Gotham, and the Action Comics annual returning to the House of El. I’d love House of El figures.
Off topic for this thread, but Dark Detective was like a sandwich with really good bread but not enough meat and cheese. It had the makings of a great Batman story, but not enough substance.

Any figures from the book would certainly make their way onto my shelf though.
ChrisLyne
Runs Around in Tights

Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:20 pm

Read the first week of Future State on DCUI this week. Next Batman was the best of the bunch but enjoyed most of them. Definitely up for some of these new/next gen characters.

On the McFarlane side of things I got Rebirth Flash and GL John Stewart today so that’s my McFarlane JL team back up to date. Really hope we get a standard comic Wonder Woman sooner rather than later. Plus Martian Manhunter, Aquaman and Hawkgirl to round out the team.
DisneyBoy
Avengers Assemble

Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:25 am

I haven't gotten any of the McF figures.

I can't even tell who most of them are supposed to be!
mat-chow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:08 pm

I’m a cherry picker with the McFarlane line. I’m basically a 6 or 6.5” collector so oversized characters only for me. So far I’ve bought Hellbat, Grodd, Steppenwolf, and I have the armored Darkseid ordered. I’m also completely over hunting for figures at retail so I only purchase online.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”