Batman 1966

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
User avatar
InanimateObjects
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 655
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:03 pm

Re: Batman 1966

Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:10 pm

mr Articulate wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:53 am
sb_toyz (Instagram) has some great photos comparing the Mattel and McF versions. I was surprised to see the Batmobiles are about the same size!
I took some comparison photos of the Batmobiles. Posted them to FB or IG... It was weeks ago. I would not refer to them as the same size. Todd's is much shorter in length.

I found Todd's version to be more in scale with Super Powers than any existing 6" or 6.5" line.

Casimir
User avatar
Leonardo T Dragon
Customized
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:17 pm

Re: Batman 1966

Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:10 pm

I've seen a few pics of the '66 Batcave with both the Mattel 6" and the McFarlane 7" figures. Has anyone seen pics of how it scales with 4" figures? I'm wanting to snag one for my meager Funko 66 collection. (
mr Articulate
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 4127
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 7:22 am

Re: Batman 1966

Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:37 pm

Leonardo T Dragon wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:10 pm
I've seen a few pics of the '66 Batcave with both the Mattel 6" and the McFarlane 7" figures. Has anyone seen pics of how it scales with 4" figures? I'm wanting to snag one for my meager Funko 66 collection. (
Brad the DC Universe Geek on YouTube video shows the Funko Batchild sitting in the McF car. It makes Batman look like a Batchild.
mr Articulate
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 4127
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 7:22 am

Re: Batman 1966

Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:41 pm

Fond these at the at Target in the "Collectible" section with the NECA items. No cave or car yet
User avatar
PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Posts: 3067
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:46 pm

Re: Batman 1966

Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:06 pm

Leonardo T Dragon wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:10 pm
I've seen a few pics of the '66 Batcave with both the Mattel 6" and the McFarlane 7" figures. Has anyone seen pics of how it scales with 4" figures? I'm wanting to snag one for my meager Funko 66 collection. (

I saw a review online yesterday with the 3.75” Funko figures displayed with it at the end of the review. I think it was Toy Stash in Action.
User avatar
TheRealSmallville
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 498
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:52 pm

Re: Batman 1966

Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:42 pm

I found mine in the collectibles area too, right next to the NECA stuff.
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 3307
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:15 pm

Re: Batman 1966

Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:30 pm

PJ wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:06 pm
Leonardo T Dragon wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:10 pm
I've seen a few pics of the '66 Batcave with both the Mattel 6" and the McFarlane 7" figures. Has anyone seen pics of how it scales with 4" figures? I'm wanting to snag one for my meager Funko 66 collection. (

I saw a review online yesterday with the 3.75” Funko figures displayed with it at the end of the review. I think it was Toy Stash in Action.
yep it was toy stash.
here is the video the comparison is at the 12:05 mark
https://youtu.be/mwmU7ZkGGEU
User avatar
PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Posts: 3067
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:46 pm

Re: Batman 1966

Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:23 am

TheRealSmallville wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:42 pm
I found mine in the collectibles area too, right next to the NECA stuff.
Yes that’s where they are supposed to be because their DPCI start with 323. And the Joker I ordered Thursday morning shipped out yesterday.
User avatar
PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Posts: 3067
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:46 pm

Re: Batman 1966

Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:20 pm

All three standard figure are on in stock for shipping on Targets app right now.
User avatar
PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Posts: 3067
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:46 pm

Re: Batman 1966

Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:52 pm

I just found a Joker. Now I just need the Robin and Joker variants. (And Target ship my Batcave)

Image
Image
Image
Image
mr Articulate
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 4127
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 7:22 am

Re: Batman 1966

Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:14 am

Saw photos of the Joker w mask and Robin w/out mask variants onthe fb page of Quake Collectibles from Chicago
User avatar
PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Posts: 3067
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:46 pm

Re: Batman 1966

Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:06 am

I have had no luck finding them yet. All the Robin’s I have seen were the regular masked versions. And I have only seen the one Joker so far.
User avatar
Leonardo T Dragon
Customized
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:17 pm

Re: Batman 1966

Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:39 pm

NEW BATMAN wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:30 pm
PJ wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:06 pm
Leonardo T Dragon wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:10 pm
I've seen a few pics of the '66 Batcave with both the Mattel 6" and the McFarlane 7" figures. Has anyone seen pics of how it scales with 4" figures? I'm wanting to snag one for my meager Funko 66 collection. (

I saw a review online yesterday with the 3.75” Funko figures displayed with it at the end of the review. I think it was Toy Stash in Action.
yep it was toy stash.
here is the video the comparison is at the 12:05 mark
https://youtu.be/mwmU7ZkGGEU
Thanks guys! That is EXACTLY what I was looking for. (It also makes me even more salty that Target cancelled my pre-order!)
User avatar
Krypt0nite
HULK SMASH!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:11 am

Re: Batman 1966

Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:01 am

I saw Batman and Joker at Target in Birmingham, AL today and bought Batman. They had just put them out and had three of each (no Robin). Seeing these in person, they are SO MUCH BETTER than the Mattel versions! The sculpts are solid and the paint apps are excellent, especially on the fine details of the faces. I haven't opened mine yet---he's going to my desk at the office---but this figure is exactly what I wanted for an Adam West Batman.
blackcomicnerd
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1940
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:39 pm

Re: Batman 1966

Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:23 am

Found Joker at the same Target I found Robin last week. Just need Batman now.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”