Batman 1966

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
featofstrength
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Batman 1966

Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:45 pm

Well, my Batcave finally got cancelled, along with a full out lie:

"We sent an email to get your approval for the revised delivery date, but we didn't hear back from you."

To Target:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exli6rGldBc
PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:16 pm

featofstrength wrote:

"We sent an email to get your approval for the revised delivery date, but we didn't hear back from you."

To Target:

That happened to me once. I got the delay email. And I approved the delay and received the confirmation email saying “Thank you for approving the delay” then within 5 minutes of that email I received the cancellation email saying I didn’t get back to them. But this morning I did receive my weekly delay email and approved it. I just hate that they send the emails at 3 or 4 in the morning. Because they only give you 2-3 hours to respond before they cancel it.
Leonardo T Dragon
Customized

Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:00 pm

PJ wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:16 pm
featofstrength wrote:

To Target:

That happened to me once. I got the delay email. And I approved the delay and received the confirmation email saying “Thank you for approving the delay” then within 5 minutes of that email I received the cancellation email saying I didn’t get back to them. But this morning I did receive my weekly delay email and approved it. I just hate that they send the emails at 3 or 4 in the morning. Because they only give you 2-3 hours to respond before they cancel it.
At this point I think PJ is the only person left whose preorder is going to be fulfilled!

With all of these cancellations I keep checking the site to see if they come back up for order. So far, nada...
geoffdude
Super Poseable

Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:32 pm

People need to start flooding Target Cus Service by email, phone calls and social media about this ongoing and increasing problem. There are definitely shipping/ports issues from overseas .. but there's also Target's part in this by shipping items from local stores rather than national hubs / warehouses.

Local Target stores will place pre-orders inventory on the shelves and then sell out, then cancel online pre-orders. This has been going on for almost 2 years... if all pre-orders shipped from warehouses then there would be fewer canceled pre-orders, as pre-order inventory would never be sent to local stores. (warehouses don't have customers buying stuff so inventory is greater to fill orders). Target started shipping from local stores to fight AMAZON's fast delivery. The only way Target could do this was to ship directly from local stores... but these local stores have no stake in getting the product to online shoppers, so place much of the inventory dedicated for online on the shelves, where it sells out fast.

Also, Target knowingly implemented this recent process to validate a new delivery date or they'll automatically cancel your items due to the growing and constant issues with delivery being handled poorly at the local store level. This "validate/cancel" process has ramped up due to the shipping problems, but it was in place way before to address the delivery problems created by local stores managing online deliveries. In the end, the items are sold and that's all the local stores care about, pre-orders are not a concern at all to them.

Complain, complain and complain some more ... it's the only way this will ever get fixed or addressed.
InanimateObjects
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:18 pm

geoffdude wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:32 pm
Complain, complain and complain some more ... it's the only way this will ever get fixed or addressed.
I absolutely agree with this sentiment! But Target makes it purposefully difficult to register a complaint about a complex problem. I have tried to do so, and there really is no place to so online. I did call general customer service, but that's a hassle in it's own right.

Target has stacked the deck against its customers.
PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:11 pm

Ordered Joker this morning with ship to store. It’s supposed to be at my store by September 25
TheRealSmallville
Avengers Assemble

Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:24 pm

PJ wrote:Ordered Joker this morning with ship to store. It’s supposed to be at my store by September 35
That's my favorite day in September! ImageImage
PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:25 pm

TheRealSmallville wrote:
PJ wrote:Ordered Joker this morning with ship to store. It’s supposed to be at my store by September 35
lol. That was supposed to be 25.
dHunter333
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:08 pm

My Batcave preorder is still going after like 10 delay approvals. I tried to get Joker today, but as I was checking out he sold out. Damn you PJ!
I did get Robin at ship to store though. I'm sure soon, these will be flooded everywhere.

Batman Unmasked is the Target exclusive preorder. The Unmasked Robin and Masked Joker are Platinum variants, right?
TheRealSmallville
Avengers Assemble

Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:36 am

PJ wrote:
TheRealSmallville wrote:
Truthfully, I thought you really meant the 35th...the Target system is such a shitshow, I actually expected the 35 to be what they gave you ImageImage
PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:41 am

TheRealSmallville wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:36 am
PJ wrote:
TheRealSmallville wrote:

Truthfully, I thought you really meant the 35th...the Target system is such a shitshow, I actually expected the 35 to be what they gave you ImageImage
lol
mr Articulate
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:53 am

sb_toyz (Instagram) has some great photos comparing the Mattel and McF versions. I was surprised to see the Batmobiles are about the same size!

Was able to order the three figures for pick up at a Target 8 miles away. Hope this works out. Still no sign of the Batmobile, though it was eligible for shipping on the app, then it was not...
K_Steel
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:35 am

I just walked through a whole pile of McF Batmobiles in Toronto this evening. They're rolling out. The cave will be here by next wk.

Cheaper than Marvel Legends figures here... which is mindblowing.

It's not as good as the Mattel version. The Mattel is larger and a lot more detailed, even has a license plate, painted batphone etc.

However, at the McF pricepoint... this is a great deal.
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:43 am

mr Articulate wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:53 am
sb_toyz (Instagram) has some great photos comparing the Mattel and McF versions. I was surprised to see the Batmobiles are about the same size!

Was able to order the three figures for pick up at a Target 8 miles away. Hope this works out. Still no sign of the Batmobile, though it was eligible for shipping on the app, then it was not...
Brad the DC Universe Geek on YouTube has a video on Batman, Robin and the Batmobile. He shows how they compare to the Mattel versions and goes over exactly what the Mattel Batmobile has that Todd's doesn't. It's a pretty good video.
blackcomicnerd
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:41 am

Found Robin the other day at Target. The only figure from the wave and he was in the collectors section in electronics. Are these essentially Target exclusives?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”