Do you think Mattel will get the DC license back?

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
User avatar
yojoebro82
Not Even Supposed To Be Here Today
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 7353
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:33 am

Re: Do you think Mattel will get the DC license back?

Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:50 pm

Xavion2004 wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:58 pm
On one hand, it’s great that McFarlane’s hands aren’t tied by a bunch of corporate suits. On the other, there’s no one to keep his ego in check and act as an advocate for the mainstream fanbase.
I'd say that sums up things pretty well.

Given the choice between the two, I'd happily take things as they are now, with little corporate oversight. In fact, I think this line is a breath of fresh air when compared to other companies (Hasbro).

I am more of a mainstream guy and I could use more in this line, but it DOES come in drips and drabs. Overall I would say the good in this line far outweighs the bad. Far outweighs.
Xavion2004
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: NE Florida - Away from the tourists and retirees
Posts: 4016
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:49 pm

Re: Do you think Mattel will get the DC license back?

Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:31 pm

Mysticmanjrf1 wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:40 pm
However, Todd's recent Comic Con appearance seems to indicate he is still (at least somewhat) dealing with Warner Bros' restrictions. They've been trying to make those Nolan figures for a while and DC just gave them the green light.
The constant meddling by licensors is getting tiresome to say the least. There’s a fine line between protecting your intellectual property and dictating to a paying licensee what characters (within reason of course) can and cannot be made. Unless McFarlane is proposing “Topless Pole Dancing Batgirl” or something equally inappropriate, Warner Bros needs to chill.
Mysticmanjrf1 wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:40 pm
My dad, though...has become a kid again collecting the McFarlane Super Powers. It's been fun to see how much he enjoys them, both because they remind him of his childhood and that they are just cool sculpts.

He's mid 50s and I just turned 30. You grow up on BTAS and X-Men, it's hard to watch some of the older stuff.
That’s really cool to hear. I’m in my mid 50s and my son is about to turn 29. I don’t really have much nostalgia for SuperFriends or Super Powers though. I think part of it for me is that I’ve “been there and done that” with DCUC.

In fact, one of my biggest personal frustrations on action figure forums is that when I use terms like “comic accurate”, “conventional”, and “mainstream”, some posters assume that what I really mean is that I’m stuck in the past and looking for the second coming of DCUC. I really have no desire to repurchase or replace my DCUC collection. I’m all for more contemporary versions of characters. I’m just not a big fan of story-arc specific versions characters. I think they make great entrees and deserts, but not main courses.
Tommy Tomorrow
Henry VIII
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 5928
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:01 pm

Re: Do you think Mattel will get the DC license back?

Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:59 pm

Xavion2004 wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:31 pm
In fact, one of my biggest personal frustrations on action figure forums is that when I use terms like “comic accurate”, “conventional”, and “mainstream”, some posters assume that what I really mean is that I’m stuck in the past and looking for the second coming of DCUC.
When I talk about “world building”, this is what I mean. Current looks. We are coming up on a pivot point in DC. Starting up after Lazarus World. The two month event to keep DC from spoiling the end of Dark Crisis. Been keeping tabs on the DC comic panels from this weekend, and perhaps the most interesting announcements so far have been regarding the Superman Family. Clark/Kal gets his own book again and the extended Family aspect returns. Kara, Jon, Conner, Kenan Kong, JH Irons, Natasha Irons, and a couple of new characters from the Warworld saga all get new uniforms and will show up more prominently in the DCU going forward. And as much as I wanna see “Reign” figures, this will work too.

The Batman panel is going on now.
Condiment King
Here comes a new challenger!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:14 pm

Re: Do you think Mattel will get the DC license back?

Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:25 pm

yojoebro82 wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:50 pm
Xavion2004 wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:58 pm
On one hand, it’s great that McFarlane’s hands aren’t tied by a bunch of corporate suits. On the other, there’s no one to keep his ego in check and act as an advocate for the mainstream fanbase.
I'd say that sums up things pretty well.

Given the choice between the two, I'd happily take things as they are now, with little corporate oversight. In fact, I think this line is a breath of fresh air when compared to other companies (Hasbro).

I am more of a mainstream guy and I could use more in this line, but it DOES come in drips and drabs. Overall I would say the good in this line far outweighs the bad. Far outweighs.
I quire like that the ‘classic’ look figures come in drips and drabs, it’s all I want from this line so it gives my wallet some breathing space, plus I’ve since learned waiting for a classic look is best, I very nearly broke my protocol with Green Lantern Kyle, but he wasn’t what I pictured he should look like, and now they are releasing the exact type of Kyle to fit my collection.
Penguin
I wish I had super powers
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:28 am

Re: Do you think Mattel will get the DC license back?

Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:07 pm

Dcuc is far better than the crap toddy boy puts out. Sure dcuc had problems and reuse, its also much older and was new territory for an ignorant company like mattel. Midfarlane knows what people want, they literally tell him every day on social media and he actively and knowingly doesn't care and makes what he thinks "looks cool." The problem with that logic is he's an idiot with bad taste, so you get constant batman variants nobody wants to buy and other random garbage from comic lines maybe 500 people read and barely care about.
His figures are plagued with constant issues regardless of the shilling i see done by fanboys who only bring up 3 constant circular nonsensical arguments. Detail, new molds, cheaper than hasbro. These arguments are idiotic when you break them down logically. Detail is great if its done right and looks like the source material, this is often not the case with mids. Most times he does what he wants and makes abominations like that new bane mega that I'm constantly seeing people cut the straps off on Facebook because they're stupid. You're paying $40 for an overly large inaccurate figure with no paint, no bicep cuts, no extra hands, no accessories and isn't comic accurate.
New molds are great, most people like a new mold, except when Todd does it. Almost every figure he makes is a headscratcher and looks bad if you know anything about body proportions. His figures don't even scale with themselves. How many lanky armed, lanky legged, dad bod, chest diaper, waist diaper figures have to be released before the tired slogan of how he's improving, dies out. I'm not seeing this issue with his doom guys or spawn figures, so what's going on with his dc sculptors and why are they still employeed at this point when they can't even do basic tasks like make functional elbow articulation that doesn't look atrocious when articulatd? The answer is, he does not care.
Then we come to the best one, the ol "throw hasblow into the argument," because we can't keep them out are mouth when talking about mids. Everyone knows hasbros problems, they're a mega corp focused on maximizing profits and cutting costs. They have terrible business practices and politics, this isn't a secret, but until they start making dc figures, its pointless to bring them into an argument when trying to defend your beloved Todd. You all do it because you can't defend the products on their own merit, so you have to try and find a similar product on the market and target their known shortcomings to try and build a defense for a crappy toy. I would take hasblows large back catalogue of figures any day of the week if they were dc figures and not marvel. I would take constant reuse over new molds if those molds actually looked accurate to the source material and not wonky goofy looking figures wearing diapers, with giant or tiny heads and painted red arms that have sleeves to double dip on a robin. I would take multiple female figures people actually want to buy over Todd's once in a while batgirl here or bad wonder woman variant there, but until the day that hasbro starts making dc figures, I don't give two sh*ts about them.
No one with a brain is believing his bs about classic wonder woman and how he can't make her but can make 12 other bad wonder woman variants nobody cares about. Hes asked about female figures by shard and goes into this long rant about how he can't sell a line of female figures, show me receipts Todd where literally anyone asked you to make a wave of females. Hes a bs artist, clear as day and FYI, dc doesn't and hasn't cared about guns in their products for a long while now, so anyone still believing todds bs about the no gun rule needs to get their head examined. Many dc products have come out in the last two years that feature guns. But Todd knows and I know that its cheaper for him to not include them and he can double dip on a weapons pack while getting every fanboy to believe his bs because he's midfarlane.
User avatar
TheRealSmallville
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 888
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:52 pm

Re: Do you think Mattel will get the DC license back?

Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:02 pm

Penguin wrote:Dcuc is far better than the crap toddy boy puts out. Sure dcuc had problems and reuse, its also much older and was new territory for an ignorant company like mattel. Midfarlane knows what people want, they literally tell him every day on social media and he actively and knowingly doesn't care and makes what he thinks "looks cool." The problem with that logic is he's an idiot with bad taste, so you get constant batman variants nobody wants to buy and other random garbage from comic lines maybe 500 people read and barely care about.
His figures are plagued with constant issues regardless of the shilling i see done by fanboys who only bring up 3 constant circular nonsensical arguments. Detail, new molds, cheaper than hasbro. These arguments are idiotic when you break them down logically. Detail is great if its done right and looks like the source material, this is often not the case with mids. Most times he does what he wants and makes abominations like that new bane mega that I'm constantly seeing people cut the straps off on Facebook because they're stupid. You're paying $40 for an overly large inaccurate figure with no paint, no bicep cuts, no extra hands, no accessories and isn't comic accurate.
New molds are great, most people like a new mold, except when Todd does it. Almost every figure he makes is a headscratcher and looks bad if you know anything about body proportions. His figures don't even scale with themselves. How many lanky armed, lanky legged, dad bod, chest diaper, waist diaper figures have to be released before the tired slogan of how he's improving, dies out. I'm not seeing this issue with his doom guys or spawn figures, so what's going on with his dc sculptors and why are they still employeed at this point when they can't even do basic tasks like make functional elbow articulation that doesn't look atrocious when articulatd? The answer is, he does not care.
Then we come to the best one, the ol "throw hasblow into the argument," because we can't keep them out are mouth when talking about mids. Everyone knows hasbros problems, they're a mega corp focused on maximizing profits and cutting costs. They have terrible business practices and politics, this isn't a secret, but until they start making dc figures, its pointless to bring them into an argument when trying to defend your beloved Todd. You all do it because you can't defend the products on their own merit, so you have to try and find a similar product on the market and target their known shortcomings to try and build a defense for a crappy toy. I would take hasblows large back catalogue of figures any day of the week if they were dc figures and not marvel. I would take constant reuse over new molds if those molds actually looked accurate to the source material and not wonky goofy looking figures wearing diapers, with giant or tiny heads and painted red arms that have sleeves to double dip on a robin. I would take multiple female figures people actually want to buy over Todd's once in a while batgirl here or bad wonder woman variant there, but until the day that hasbro starts making dc figures, I don't give two sh*ts about them.
No one with a brain is believing his bs about classic wonder woman and how he can't make her but can make 12 other bad wonder woman variants nobody cares about. Hes asked about female figures by shard and goes into this long rant about how he can't sell a line of female figures, show me receipts Todd where literally anyone asked you to make a wave of females. Hes a bs artist, clear as day and FYI, dc doesn't and hasn't cared about guns in their products for a long while now, so anyone still believing todds bs about the no gun rule needs to get their head examined. Many dc products have come out in the last two years that feature guns. But Todd knows and I know that its cheaper for him to not include them and he can double dip on a weapons pack while getting every fanboy to believe his bs because he's midfarlane.
Show us on the Bane Megafig where Todd touched you...

I think your argument has a couple good points (too many Batmans, lack of classic WW) and a couple false points (Metal/Death Metal were very popular stories read by a lot more than 500 people, and the only Batman figures that don't sell around me is the Future State version...Batman sells).

Ultimately, I think what kills your post & will ensure that not many engage with it is your use of insults & name calling to explain your point...calling McFarlane an idiot because you don't like his work is a bit uncalled for, and using "MidFarlane" like a child would denotes a lack of communication skills. You may as well just say "Todd's a doody-head & his toys stink", as it has about the same worth as calling them "MidFarlane". Just my 2 cents.

DCUC was cool for it's time, but that time has passed. McFarlane is making figures that compete more with NECA (not in characters but in designs & quality) than Hasbro, and at a $20 price point. Unique molds, little reuse so far, and I appreciate that not every figure is simply a naked buck with the costume painted on. Every Superman figure has had a raised S, for example. Every Batman I own has actual gauntlets, boots, and emblem. Very little is painted on, and I would stop collecting if Mattel got it back. No thanks.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ditko
Thread Killer
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 9109
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:28 pm

Re: Do you think Mattel will get the DC license back?

Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:38 pm

^^^^
Longbowhunter
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1288
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:20 pm

Re: Do you think Mattel will get the DC license back?

Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:42 am

Why is this thread still here? And why does it keep getting bumped? It seems to be one persons anti-McFarlane rant that has now gone on for far too many pages. You dont like em,dont buy em. But this weird rallying cry to try and get the license back at Mattel just seems pathetic-unless this is all being done by someone who works at Mattel and has sour grapes about losing the license. And if you DO work at Mattel-stop posting about DC crap you dont own and do a better job of distributing the MOTU Origins line. Daddy needs some Snake-Men.
PG-Superfan
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1511
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 7:23 am

Re: Do you think Mattel will get the DC license back?

Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:46 am

Penguin wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:07 pm
Dcuc is far better than the crap toddy boy puts out. Sure dcuc had problems and reuse, its also much older and was new territory for an ignorant company like mattel. Midfarlane knows what people want, they literally tell him every day on social media and he actively and knowingly doesn't care and makes what he thinks "looks cool." The problem with that logic is he's an idiot with bad taste, so you get constant batman variants nobody wants to buy and other random garbage from comic lines maybe 500 people read and barely care about.
His figures are plagued with constant issues regardless of the shilling i see done by fanboys who only bring up 3 constant circular nonsensical arguments. Detail, new molds, cheaper than hasbro. These arguments are idiotic when you break them down logically. Detail is great if its done right and looks like the source material, this is often not the case with mids. Most times he does what he wants and makes abominations like that new bane mega that I'm constantly seeing people cut the straps off on Facebook because they're stupid. You're paying $40 for an overly large inaccurate figure with no paint, no bicep cuts, no extra hands, no accessories and isn't comic accurate.
New molds are great, most people like a new mold, except when Todd does it. Almost every figure he makes is a headscratcher and looks bad if you know anything about body proportions. His figures don't even scale with themselves. How many lanky armed, lanky legged, dad bod, chest diaper, waist diaper figures have to be released before the tired slogan of how he's improving, dies out. I'm not seeing this issue with his doom guys or spawn figures, so what's going on with his dc sculptors and why are they still employeed at this point when they can't even do basic tasks like make functional elbow articulation that doesn't look atrocious when articulatd? The answer is, he does not care.
Then we come to the best one, the ol "throw hasblow into the argument," because we can't keep them out are mouth when talking about mids. Everyone knows hasbros problems, they're a mega corp focused on maximizing profits and cutting costs. They have terrible business practices and politics, this isn't a secret, but until they start making dc figures, its pointless to bring them into an argument when trying to defend your beloved Todd. You all do it because you can't defend the products on their own merit, so you have to try and find a similar product on the market and target their known shortcomings to try and build a defense for a crappy toy. I would take hasblows large back catalogue of figures any day of the week if they were dc figures and not marvel. I would take constant reuse over new molds if those molds actually looked accurate to the source material and not wonky goofy looking figures wearing diapers, with giant or tiny heads and painted red arms that have sleeves to double dip on a robin. I would take multiple female figures people actually want to buy over Todd's once in a while batgirl here or bad wonder woman variant there, but until the day that hasbro starts making dc figures, I don't give two sh*ts about them.
No one with a brain is believing his bs about classic wonder woman and how he can't make her but can make 12 other bad wonder woman variants nobody cares about. Hes asked about female figures by shard and goes into this long rant about how he can't sell a line of female figures, show me receipts Todd where literally anyone asked you to make a wave of females. Hes a bs artist, clear as day and FYI, dc doesn't and hasn't cared about guns in their products for a long while now, so anyone still believing todds bs about the no gun rule needs to get their head examined. Many dc products have come out in the last two years that feature guns. But Todd knows and I know that its cheaper for him to not include them and he can double dip on a weapons pack while getting every fanboy to believe his bs because he's midfarlane.
The problem with competing with NECA rather than Hasbro is that NECA makes garbage.
User avatar
Odowan
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Posts: 1166
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:26 pm

Re: Do you think Mattel will get the DC license back?

Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:52 am

PG-Superfan wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:46 am

The problem with competing with NECA rather than Hasbro is that NECA makes garbage.
Hoo boy do we disagree on that. NECA is one of my favorite companies out there. They make absolutely gorgeous figures loaded with accessories, and even with inflation, they still feel like a value.
blackcomicnerd
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 2299
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:39 pm

Re: Do you think Mattel will get the DC license back?

Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:25 am

Longbowhunter wrote:Why is this thread still here? And why does it keep getting bumped? It seems to be one persons anti-McFarlane rant that has now gone on for far too many pages. You dont like em,dont buy em. But this weird rallying cry to try and get the license back at Mattel just seems pathetic-unless this is all being done by someone who works at Mattel and has sour grapes about losing the license. And if you DO work at Mattel-stop posting about DC crap you dont own and do a better job of distributing the MOTU Origins line. Daddy needs some Snake-Men.
I agree. The chances of Mattel getting the license back is very low. WB seems to be happy with Todd's product and it's selling well. Even if Mcfarlane and DC parted ways, I really doubt Mattel would have any chance of getting the license back. This thread is basically a huge what if?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Penguin
I wish I had super powers
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:28 am

Re: Do you think Mattel will get the DC license back?

Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:52 am

TheRealSmallville wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:02 pm
Penguin wrote:Dcuc is far better than the crap toddy boy puts out. Sure dcuc had problems and reuse, its also much older and was new territory for an ignorant company like mattel. Midfarlane knows what people want, they literally tell him every day on social media and he actively and knowingly doesn't care and makes what he thinks "looks cool." The problem with that logic is he's an idiot with bad taste, so you get constant batman variants nobody wants to buy and other random garbage from comic lines maybe 500 people read and barely care about.
His figures are plagued with constant issues regardless of the shilling i see done by fanboys who only bring up 3 constant circular nonsensical arguments. Detail, new molds, cheaper than hasbro. These arguments are idiotic when you break them down logically. Detail is great if its done right and looks like the source material, this is often not the case with mids. Most times he does what he wants and makes abominations like that new bane mega that I'm constantly seeing people cut the straps off on Facebook because they're stupid. You're paying $40 for an overly large inaccurate figure with no paint, no bicep cuts, no extra hands, no accessories and isn't comic accurate.
New molds are great, most people like a new mold, except when Todd does it. Almost every figure he makes is a headscratcher and looks bad if you know anything about body proportions. His figures don't even scale with themselves. How many lanky armed, lanky legged, dad bod, chest diaper, waist diaper figures have to be released before the tired slogan of how he's improving, dies out. I'm not seeing this issue with his doom guys or spawn figures, so what's going on with his dc sculptors and why are they still employeed at this point when they can't even do basic tasks like make functional elbow articulation that doesn't look atrocious when articulatd? The answer is, he does not care.
Then we come to the best one, the ol "throw hasblow into the argument," because we can't keep them out are mouth when talking about mids. Everyone knows hasbros problems, they're a mega corp focused on maximizing profits and cutting costs. They have terrible business practices and politics, this isn't a secret, but until they start making dc figures, its pointless to bring them into an argument when trying to defend your beloved Todd. You all do it because you can't defend the products on their own merit, so you have to try and find a similar product on the market and target their known shortcomings to try and build a defense for a crappy toy. I would take hasblows large back catalogue of figures any day of the week if they were dc figures and not marvel. I would take constant reuse over new molds if those molds actually looked accurate to the source material and not wonky goofy looking figures wearing diapers, with giant or tiny heads and painted red arms that have sleeves to double dip on a robin. I would take multiple female figures people actually want to buy over Todd's once in a while batgirl here or bad wonder woman variant there, but until the day that hasbro starts making dc figures, I don't give two sh*ts about them.
No one with a brain is believing his bs about classic wonder woman and how he can't make her but can make 12 other bad wonder woman variants nobody cares about. Hes asked about female figures by shard and goes into this long rant about how he can't sell a line of female figures, show me receipts Todd where literally anyone asked you to make a wave of females. Hes a bs artist, clear as day and FYI, dc doesn't and hasn't cared about guns in their products for a long while now, so anyone still believing todds bs about the no gun rule needs to get their head examined. Many dc products have come out in the last two years that feature guns. But Todd knows and I know that its cheaper for him to not include them and he can double dip on a weapons pack while getting every fanboy to believe his bs because he's midfarlane.
Show us on the Bane Megafig where Todd touched you...

I think your argument has a couple good points (too many Batmans, lack of classic WW) and a couple false points (Metal/Death Metal were very popular stories read by a lot more than 500 people, and the only Batman figures that don't sell around me is the Future State version...Batman sells).

Ultimately, I think what kills your post & will ensure that not many engage with it is your use of insults & name calling to explain your point...calling McFarlane an idiot because you don't like his work is a bit uncalled for, and using "MidFarlane" like a child would denotes a lack of communication skills. You may as well just say "Todd's a doody-head & his toys stink", as it has about the same worth as calling them "MidFarlane". Just my 2 cents.

DCUC was cool for it's time, but that time has passed. McFarlane is making figures that compete more with NECA (not in characters but in designs & quality) than Hasbro, and at a $20 price point. Unique molds, little reuse so far, and I appreciate that not every figure is simply a naked buck with the costume painted on. Every Superman figure has had a raised S, for example. Every Batman I own has actual gauntlets, boots, and emblem. Very little is painted on, and I would stop collecting if Mattel got it back. No thanks.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would take anything you had to say seriously had you not went full twitter and accused Todd of touching me somewhere. Thats sick and you're a weirdo. I also do not care if mattel gets the license back, so long as its anyone but midfarlane
Penguin
I wish I had super powers
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:28 am

Re: Do you think Mattel will get the DC license back?

Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:55 am

Longbowhunter wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:42 am
Why is this thread still here? And why does it keep getting bumped? It seems to be one persons anti-McFarlane rant that has now gone on for far too many pages. You dont like em,dont buy em. But this weird rallying cry to try and get the license back at Mattel just seems pathetic-unless this is all being done by someone who works at Mattel and has sour grapes about losing the license. And if you DO work at Mattel-stop posting about DC crap you dont own and do a better job of distributing the MOTU Origins line. Daddy needs some Snake-Men.
Why are you here? Scroll past threads you get offended by. Every midfarlane thread on this site offends me, do you see me engaging in them? No, you don't. The don't buy it routine is made by imbeciles, hes the only game in town aside from overpriced hundred dollar garbage.
Dr. Langstrom
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:14 pm

Re: Do you think Mattel will get the DC license back?

Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:03 pm

This entire thread is a mute point. Mattel had the license, lost the license , and the license moved on.
There really is 0 chance of Warner suddenly saying, let's just go backwards ???
NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
I LOVE my dcuc collection from the first DC SUPERHEROES, all the way to the end game from Mattel.
Life moves forward/ embrace change, or get left behind...
That's all.
Oh, and I agree...this thread has really gone on FAR to long.
Dr.Langstrom aka Man-Bat
User avatar
Meauxses
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1233
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:38 am

Re: Do you think Mattel will get the DC license back?

Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:40 pm

Technically, this is a discussion forum. No topic should be off-limits if it’s relevant to DC collectibles.

Unless the OP is incapable of having an intelligent and reasonable discussion. In that case, the thread should be closed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”