McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Justice League Movie Wave

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
yojoebro82
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Justice League Movie Wave

Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:46 pm

devroid wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:48 pm
Got to Target on my lunch break just as they were stocking and snatched the platinum Batfleck off the cart. Wish this wasn't the version I wanted, the one on ebay is already at $75 with 5 days to go.
Do you have a DPCI for that Batfleck?
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:14 pm

it's most likely the same dcpi as the regular batman.
remember this is a chase variant; so they share the same code, unlike the blue superman that has a different code than the black suit one.
devroid
I wish I had super powers

Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:20 pm

I left him in the car so will check the receipt and box after work. I tried to check the purchase from the target app but when I click on the item in my history it goes to an error page.
Magnuz
Tyrant

Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:43 pm

yojoebro82 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:10 am
Magnuz wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:13 am
Did some work to ww84 to make something closer to jl wonder woman.
Black wash to give the armor more patina and make it less bright. Shortened her legs, gave her the strap, sword, and shield from the mattel bvs wonder woman.

Also decided to try the bvs aquaman head on aquaman and I think I prefer this to the mish-mash I tried before.
Great job. More customizing questions: How did you shorten her legs?
I did what I believe others who've done it did, popped the legs off at the thigh, chopped off the top of the thing and then dremelled the whole deeper and re seated the peg. Its friction fit now I didn't try to make it perfect and nice, even the cut on top is still a little rough but it's mostly covered by the skirt so I'm fine with it. Retained articulation and she's shorter and not as goofy looking.
TheRealSmallville
Avengers Assemble

Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:33 pm

For shits & giggles, I decided to hop on Target's chat system today to ask about the red/blue Superman. I mentioned that physical stores have him, and I was hoping they'd know when online preorders would be fulfilled. After waiting almost 15 minutes, here's the response. Enjoy:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sloth15
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:53 pm

Wow. I hope Target does a better job with the armored Darkseid POs.
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:22 am

Hope so but I imagine it will be the same thing, people will find it in stores before the online orders get theirs.
MrImpossible
Avengers Assemble

Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:45 am

Got my EE unmasked Batfleck today, and man a little stubble shading would’ve gone a loooong way. Either way that’s done and done.

I guess I’m gonna be heading to Target a few mornings this week, because I NEED the goggles up version. That’s THE look to me…not being able to see his eyes is sorely missed in the display IMO.
PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:25 am

drkknght64 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:13 am
PJ wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:34 am
So the Unmasked Batman that EE said shipped last Thursday still hasn’t even left CA. All week I check the tracking and was told the USPS has no record. Well, yesterday it said the PO received it (or maybe just the paperwork) so it took a week for it to get picked up. God knows how long it’s going to take to get here in NY. They have the worst shipping ever. lol
Yeah, I use EE quite a bit. Their shipping partner is Pitney Bowes which is who Ebay has contracted for overseas shipping.
I've had a package once take a month to get to me once it was picked up from EE. The average is usually 2 weeks though.
It’s finally at my local PO this morning so it should be here today. lol
BruceKent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:58 pm

I wake up every morning hoping to see an email that my Target preorder has shipped,but nope,just more junk mail from them!
BruceKent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:00 pm

MrImpossible wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:45 am
Got my EE unmasked Batfleck today, and man a little stubble shading would’ve gone a loooong way. Either way that’s done and done.

I guess I’m gonna be heading to Target a few mornings this week, because I NEED the goggles up version. That’s THE look to me…not being able to see his eyes is sorely missed in the display IMO.
I’m not playing Todd’s little game,I got goggles down and I’m done,waiting on armored DS and done with JL wave.
TheRealSmallville
Avengers Assemble

Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:26 pm

I've had nothing but problems trying to track down Steppenwolf...a few days ago I saw he was listed as "in stock soon" on Amazon and expected end of August, so I figured what the hell. Today, I got charged for him and the order info now says "Shipping Now" but still shows an arrival date of August 31st. So I guess I'll get him when I get him

I had originally ordered him and Darkseid from GameStop. Darkseid shipped immediately, but Steppy changed to "awaiting availability" right after I paid for them. He's in stock now, but still no movement on my order so I had him cancelled this morning. Strange thing is, my payment to GameStop has disappeared from my banking history entirely so I don't know what's up there lol Hoping I get my refund for him soon, though.

PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:01 am

My EE Exclusive Batman Unmasked finally arrived today from them. I swear they used the Pony Express, but forgot the horse. lol

TheRealSmallville
Avengers Assemble

Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:33 am

PJ wrote:My EE Exclusive Batman Unmasked finally arrived today from them. I swear they used the Pony Express, but forgot the horse. lol

I really liked the little grapnel gun he comes with. Mine was really warped, but a hot water bath returned it to its shape. I'm also very pleased with the Affleck likeness, I'm considering putting some Grey on his temples.

Ecto121
HULK SMASH!

Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:16 am

I think someone else has already posted about it on here, but for anyone who doesn’t care for the goggles down version that has the Mezco JL Batfleck the extra head from that one seems to scale well on this figure. Image

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”