Spin Master DC Comics

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: Spin Master DC Comics

Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:22 am

scottg10 wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:07 am
Can someone post a picture of the display with the Spinmaster figures? I too am looking for GL and struck out at the two Walmarts I checked to today.
It’s just those blue holiday cardboard displays in the main aisles
scottg10
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:38 pm

Images from Twitter. I definitely didn’t see these when looking yesterday.

Leonardo T Dragon
Runs Around in Tights

Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:37 pm

FINALLY found one of the displays this morning on my way to work. Just based on a quick impression it seems to be about 75% Batman figures and 25% of the DC/JL figures.

Still, managed to snag both a GL and a Batwing this morning. (Already had Harley and Deathstroke due to impulsiveness on eBay.)

Good hunting everyone!
Rex Mason
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:03 pm

Found the blue bins at Walmart last night. They were just full of Hot Wheels, no Spin Master figures in sight. Sigh...
Goldbug
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:22 am

Leonardo T Dragon wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:37 pm
FINALLY found one of the displays this morning on my way to work. Just based on a quick impression it seems to be about 75% Batman figures and 25% of the DC/JL figures.

Still, managed to snag both a GL and a Batwing this morning. (Already had Harley and Deathstroke due to impulsiveness on eBay.)

Good hunting everyone!
Mine was 50/50
top half was DC
bottom half was Batman

$8.28!!!
Apparently Walmart is scalping too. :rolleyes:
I got 2 Harleys. I was going to trade it but yeah her eyes are off!
The bin I found was fresh. Only 1 GL, 1 gold Wonder Woman, many many Supermen. The Batman waves were a nice variety though.
PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:33 am

I found two fresh displays. The first one had one GL and the other display had two.
Goldbug
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:31 pm

Interesting, GL is made in Vietnam
He came with a crappy color for his accessories

I think I got the rare hammer for Harley
PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:44 pm

What I found interesting about GL is the painted the ring on his left hand. At least it is on mine.
AdrienVeidt
A Smaller Man of a Smaller Scale

Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:31 pm

Rex Mason
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:14 am

And here I was going to skip this scale for the Batman movie. A playset changes things!

Tried another Walmart today and still had no luck finding Spinmaster in the blue bins. Then I tried Target and was surprised to find a Deathstroke and Harley there. So now I'm only hunting for Batwing.

Target also had a Robin with blue highlights that I haven't seen before, for those interested in variants.
PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:12 am

I just canceled my Amazon preorders for that, the Batmobile R/C and a Batcycle Sunday night mainly because the way it was listed I thought it was a role play set. Well Amazon canceled the R/C Batmobile for product unavailable. But it wasn’t scheduled for a mother two months. And now they show pics for the four months I had the stuff preordered it just showed the Spin Master logo. lol

I had all the movie stuff preordered since Aug 28. The only thing I still have preordered for the Spin Master movie toys is a 12” figure. Of course that still only shows the Spin Master Logo! lol

DC Comics Figure MOV 12inFeatureFig $21.99
Qty: 1
Sold By: Amazon.com Services LLC
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:52 am

Man, I haven't been collecting the Spin Masters toys, but that Batman Movie playset I definitely want. That looks really cool and will probably get me to buy any Batman Movie Spin Masters figures. Looks like fun.
itMFtis
Super Poseable

Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:23 pm

Was able to grab Batwing, Lantern, and Batgirl today from the Walmart holiday toy bin area. I also saw a Harley, but holy shit were her eyes painted terribly uneven. Like sloth from the Goonies. Also her lipstip was painted on closer to her chin than her lips. Just couldn't bring myself to buy the poor thing, despite needing one.
Rex Mason
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:44 am

Blue bin achievement finally unlocked! Got my Batwing at last, which has me all caught up with this line.

Here's hoping the 4 inch line continues alongside the movie offerings. I'd really like a Penguin, Two-Face, Red Robin, Poison Ivy, and a proper Batgirl (or all three current Batgirls) at some point.
4LOTT
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:15 am

Can anyone tell me if Deathstroke’s design is based on an actual comic design and if so where can I find it. Went through a bunch of pics and covers on line with no luck

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”