MAFEX DC Comics Figures

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: MAFEX DC Comics Figures

Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:46 pm

here is the scan of huntress
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face

Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:02 pm

Benedict wrote:MCU Infinity War Loki is one of them, just the magazine scan. Nothing else revealed yet.
Good. This one I can skip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mat-chow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:28 pm

Helena looking fantastic- of course, no crossbow. Looks like I’ll have to dig out the DCUC one.
os189
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:31 pm

Damn....it's only 90 minutes into the 23rd here in Japan and the reveals are already revealed. Crazy!!
pr1983
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:04 pm

No crossbow but I'll still get it. I like it too much not to.
Photo Dave
Avengers Assemble

Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:34 pm

Gotta love adding more characters to the Mafex DC shelf!

Have fun, all!
Rageasaurus
Avengers Assemble

Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:24 pm

Odd she isn’t coming with the crossbow..or will she. Who knows but she does look badass. Really nice sculpt work

Kenobi
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:21 pm

Looks great but I don’t like the character enough to drop that much. I assume Nightwing will be up next.
PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:31 pm

My Mafex Hush arrived today from BBTS
Diego
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:56 am

pr1983 wrote:
We'll have to see what happens with the Armored DKR Batman and other figures. Hush brought the guns. Also, I would say that a crossbow falls more into the "knife and swords" weapon category than "gun", since it shoots arrows and not bullets. I guess we'll learn soon what Huntress is solicited with and what happened to the other figures gun's.
Diego

Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:15 am

Kenobi wrote:
Looks great but I don’t like the character enough to drop that much. I assume Nightwing will be up next.
Same here. I like the figure, but I don't love the character. I have some nostalgia for some of these 90's characters like AzBat or Huntress, but I have limited shelf-space.

I'm tempted to preorder, thought, so I don't miss out. I guess I have like a year until she hits BBTS and by then I hopefully will have Harley and will have seen what's next in the pipeline (Hush Poison Ivy, Gordon, etc.) and will be able to make a more informed opinion about if I want her or not.
kojigritton
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:33 am

Diego wrote:
Kenobi wrote:
Same here. I like the figure, but I don't love the character. I have some nostalgia for some of these 90's characters like AzBat or Huntress, but I have limited shelf-space.

I'm tempted to preorder, thought, so I don't miss out. I guess I have like a year until she hits BBTS and by then I hopefully will have Harley and will have seen what's next in the pipeline (Hush Poison Ivy, Gordon, etc.) and will be able to make a more informed opinion about if I want her or not.
ImageImageImage

bananaman
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:06 am

Love Huntress and this is an absolute must. These figures are expensive and a real indulgence but I have to say I am enjoying the Hush line more and more. Batman has been the only disappointment for me. Catwoman, Superman and especially Hush have all be fantastic. This Huntress looks perfect, she could really use a purple 1:12 Motorcycle!
Diego

Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:09 pm

kojigritton wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:33 am
Diego wrote: I'm tempted to preorder, thought, so I don't miss out. I guess I have like a year until she hits BBTS and by then I hopefully will have Harley and will have seen what's next in the pipeline (Hush Poison Ivy, Gordon, etc.) and will be able to make a more informed opinion about if I want her or not.
ImageImageImage
Hopefully those emojis mean "yes, those are coming soon/next".

My assumption i that MAFEX will go with the same characters DC Direct had (although unsure about Alfred and Ras), but I also thought we would get the Mutant Leader in the Dark Knight Return series and apparently I was wrong.
pr1983
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:34 pm

Diego wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:56 am
pr1983 wrote:
We'll have to see what happens with the Armored DKR Batman and other figures. Hush brought the guns. Also, I would say that a crossbow falls more into the "knife and swords" weapon category than "gun", since it shoots arrows and not bullets. I guess we'll learn soon what Huntress is solicited with and what happened to the other figures gun's.
Yeah. I'll be honest, when I heard that Huntress was getting made my initial response was "oh, well a crossbow is more like a bow and arrow than a gun, so maybe it'll be all right". I won't be brokenhearted if she comes without it, I'm more curious about who else we might see and when they're supposed to be coming out.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”