MAFEX DC Comics Figures

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: MAFEX DC Comics Figures

Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:16 am

I will have a long wait for Hush as he was the final Mafex I ordered through BBTS.
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:18 am

Bbts is actually decent when it comes to Mafex they just got AOA Magneto so hopefully your wait won’t be too long
Diego
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:54 pm

I thought we would see Hush Huntress today but it seems that the reveals are The New Batman Adventures Joker and Simbiote Spiderman.

My wallet sighs with relief, since I'm not interested on this particular line. I assume that we'll see a good bunch of characters in this line.

I'm still kinda surprised that there seem to be no news of a Mutant Leader for the DKR line, and I would love to know if the Batman Knightfall figure was kinda a standalone thing or part of its own line. I guess we'll have to keep playing the waiting game.
PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:53 pm

TheCollector1999 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:18 am
Bbts is actually decent when it comes to Mafex they just got AOA Magneto so hopefully your wait won’t be too long
Judging by how long it took for them to get the HUSH Black & grey Batman, Catwoman and Superman in I figured Hush would take just as long, but surprisingly I just received an email saying my order should be processing in the next 10 days. Which would be awesome if true.
blackcomicnerd
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:32 pm

Another one Image

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Rageasaurus
Avengers Assemble

MAFEX DC Comics Figures

Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:03 am

I’m digging Hush a lot. As much as I like the Jim Lee body they’ve been using, this was a nice change up. Excellent sculpt work and detail. I love that Jason Todd head.
I might still change the trench with a soft goods one but I don’t hate it as much as I thought..plastic is very pliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:56 pm

I just received an email from BBTS saying my Hush is in my POL.
dHunter333
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:54 pm

Got my hush on my doorstep today
Will dig into him tomorrow!!
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:16 am

Got mine today. Glad to have him and the coat turned out pretty good
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face

MAFEX DC Comics Figures

Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:33 am

So I got my hush figure tonight and I’m a little disappointed because my figure managed to come with two right arms. But I didn’t want to go through the hassle of contacting customer support since that’s usually a hassle that can last up to several weeks (or not happen at all if Amiami were out of stock) so I just did a little figure surgery and popped the elbow joint out and flipped it 180 degrees. I think it turned out okay. The only downside is now I don’t have a left fist for the repaired arm.

Stark Resilient
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:51 am

Well, I wasn't going to get Hush, but I caught him in stock on HLJ again today, after he was up and sold out a couple days ago. He felt like a tier down for the depth of the DC collection for me, but ultimately, I caved as I've been deeply enjoying MAFEX's Comic offering for both Marvel and DC in hand. Plus, I was shipping my Gambit anyway, and I didn't want him to travel alone.
dHunter333
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:02 am

panther10 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:33 am
So I got my hush figure tonight and I’m a little disappointed because my figure managed to come with two right arms. But I didn’t want to go through the hassle of contacting customer support since that’s usually a hassle that can last up to several weeks (or not happen at all if Amiami were out of stock) so I just did a little figure surgery and popped the elbow joint out and flipped it 180 degrees. I think it turned out okay. The only downside is now I don’t have a left fist for the repaired arm.

That sucks, and I think it came out VERY good all things considered. I really mainly use the trigger hand and the standard hand at his sides.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:26 pm

Does anyone have both Hush & Dark Knight Bank Robber Joker? I wanna know if Hush can take Joker's arms & jacket, give Jason a sort of current Red Hood-ish look. Or does anyone know of another Mafex who's wearing a short non-suit jacket?

Or, just going jacketless, maybe Batman Begins, JL Flash, or Deadpool? (Looking at the cheapest KOs on eBay lol)
bananaman
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:52 am

Gotta love AmiAmi and their amazing shipping service.....Soo much quicker than many sites here in the US. Excited to open my Hush figures. He looks great from the reviews I have seen.
DisneyBoy
Avengers Assemble

Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:07 am

I'm eager for a stunning 90s Tim Drake figure.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”