McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
maverick10126
Have You Heard About Todd's DC Line?
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse

Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:44 pm

Mines showing up on the target app
Comedian
Avengers Assemble

Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:47 pm

Found this display at target today. I only bought the Batman beyond. The rest I have on order.
ImageCDC01345-6A6D-41EA-A7BE-7A6F025F3E8C by Comedian Horseman, on Flickr
TheRealSmallville
Avengers Assemble

McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse

Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:51 pm

maverick10126 wrote:Mines showing up on the target app
Weird...I can see it on my order screen...

But when I click on the figure or on "view full details", I get this:

And it's the same thing on the website, except I get "product not available".
VictorD10010
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:53 pm

maverick10126 wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:01 pm

Tried another combo. Rebirth upper body, AC1000 lower body. I can’t decide which I like better. I might keep him like this for now.
Now put the Rebirth legs on the AC1000

Just wanted to see how thick the legs make him,maybe taller too
Rex Mason
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:55 pm

TheRealSmallville wrote:

According to the Target rep I spoke to on the phone when both my standard and signed versions were cancelled, this new pre-order was never going to work. He said all the newest rounds of pre-orders were to be cancelled, too, as there was a glitch in the system.

I think we're all in the same wait-and-see boat for this one. Hopefully Todd will post a video with a new order date soon, or better yet, make it available on his site.
Rex Mason
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:57 pm

Also, for those still wanting to brave Target's pre-order system, the light-up HazBats is available to pre-order again. I missed it the first time, so I pre-ordered it today. Can't wait to start the approve delay cycle all over again!
TheRealSmallville
Avengers Assemble

Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:03 pm

Rex Mason wrote:
TheRealSmallville wrote:

According to the Target rep I spoke to on the phone when both my standard and signed versions were cancelled, this new pre-order was never going to work. He said all the newest rounds of pre-orders were to be cancelled, too, as there was a glitch in the system.

I think we're all in the same wait-and-see boat for this one. Hopefully Todd will post a video with a new order date soon, or better yet, make it available on his site.
Oh, well that's interesting...I've noticed that they have had no problem holding onto my money every day since I made the new order, so that's neat for something that might not be honored.

I should have stuck to my guns on it lol I told myself I wouldn't fall for it, but I ended up getting $10 off and couldn't help myself.
Ninjak
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:11 pm

Comedian wrote:
Found this display at target today. I only bought the Batman beyond. The rest I have on order.

I just got back from Target and saw that same display. And I almost missed it! I went to the regular figure section and they just had all the same stuff that's been there for days/weeks. Then I went and checked out the Neca section, but didn't find anything I needed there either. So I decided to head back the figure aisle and give it one more look, and on my way back there I spot that end cap display. I thought I was seeing things. I had missed it the first time around because it was to my back when I passed it. (It wasn't in the figure aisle). I actually almost left without going back that way and I would have totally missed it. The only thing that was sold out was the blue Batman Beyond. But I didn't want that anyway.

So I grabbed 2 Rebirth Superman, with 25% off of one of them, and then came home and cancelled by Amazon pre-order. They weren't scheduled to ship from Amazon until mid-December! Super glad I found these in-store.
Comedian
Avengers Assemble

Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:23 pm

Ninjak wrote:
Comedian wrote:

I just got back from Target and saw that same display. And I almost missed it! I went to the regular figure section and they just had all the same stuff that's been there for days/weeks. Then I went and checked out the Neca section, but didn't find anything I needed there either. So I decided to head back the figure aisle and give it one more look, and on my way back there I spot that end cap display. I thought I was seeing things. I had missed it the first time around because it was to my back when I passed it. (It wasn't in the figure aisle). I actually almost left without going back that way and I would have totally missed it. The only thing that was sold out was the blue Batman Beyond. But I didn't want that anyway.

So I grabbed 2 Rebirth Superman, with 25% off of one of them, and then came home and cancelled by Amazon pre-order. They weren't scheduled to ship from Amazon until mid-December! Super glad I found these in-store.
Brother from another mother! I did the EXACT same thing. EXACT! :lol:
Sgt. Stinky
CROM!

Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:33 pm

I went back to Target today and picked up the Hal Jordan Death Metal 2 pack today. McFarlane is killing it right now. I can't believe all you get for $40! Love Hal's face sculpt and hair. Just awesome. We need more female heroes and villains too.
Ninjak
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:47 pm

Comedian wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:23 pm
Ninjak wrote:
Comedian wrote:

Brother from another mother! I did the EXACT same thing. EXACT! :lol:

That's awesome! :lol:
bat1975
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:40 pm

TheRealSmallville wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:03 pm
Rex Mason wrote:
TheRealSmallville wrote:

Oh, well that's interesting...I've noticed that they have had no problem holding onto my money every day since I made the new order, so that's neat for something that might not be honored.

I should have stuck to my guns on it lol I told myself I wouldn't fall for it, but I ended up getting $10 off and couldn't help myself.
At the risk of repeating what many, many others have already said, this has been just such a ridiculous saga.

- Got up early for Target's 'collectors event' (5AM pacific time), managed to get my order in within seconds for one signed, one regular
-Target cancels my regular, no explanation
-Put in a new order for a regular, the first time they went back up
-Target cancelled that one, no explanation
-Ordered 2 more regulars, the second time they went back up

And this is of course without detailing the never-ending 4AM requests for delay approval (haven't missed one yet, knock on wood). For the last 2 days, I've been circling an Aussie seller, who has one in stock, but it could take anywhere from 5 days to 2 weeks to get to LA (not to mention it costs twice what Target is charging).

With my luck, as soon as I order from the Aussie seller, I'll get a shipping notice from Target. Oh brother...
jaygarrick1940
Super Poseable

Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:42 pm

Comedian wrote:
I haven't been to Target in about a month, but I went this morning and saw the same display. It was about 3 aisles over from the McFarlane figures. They also had Demon, Shazam and the Green Lantern / Dawnbreaker 2 pack. They also had 4 Justice League Batman figures (goggles over the eyes version). Couldn't find them anywhere but I knew they would show up eventually.
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:36 pm

Found the shipper at a local target. Got the new comic Superman and he is awesome so glad to bring getting a Superman with double jointed elbows
sephiroth61787
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:07 pm

Anyone have the DPCI for the figures in the shipper? Should be on the receipt.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”