McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
Mysticmanjrf1
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse

Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:38 pm

That Superman kitbash looks great. Really happy I bought an extra AC 1000 Supes back in the day for this purpose. Torn on whether to make classic or Reborn Superman. Probably depends on the rest of the releases and how they all look next to each other.
Sgt. Stinky
CROM!

Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:36 pm

I too found Rebirth Superman at Target on a lunch run. He is fantastic. Can't wait to see the Rebirth Batman v. 2 that is supposed to be coming. Looking forward to 3 Jokers wave but yeah it stinks Batman has to be so tall. He probably will still be my default Batman. So good to see McFarlane branching out into the wider DC Universe too. I picked up Dr. Fate last week. I will be grabbing The Demon and Lobo for sure. I need to pick up Bizarro soon. I can't wait for Lex Luthor. McFarlane just needs to keep the villains coming. That is the main flaw right now. I am aching for a McFarlane take on Mr. Freeze! I have to find Gorilla Grodd and then Reverse Flash. Remarkable figures for $20.00. I had my misgivings when Todd got the license but now almost 2 years in I am excited to see what comes next. All the "leaked" list of upcoming figures has me excited.
BruceKent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:29 pm

Sgt. Stinky wrote:
I too found Rebirth Superman at Target on a lunch run. He is fantastic. Can't wait to see the Rebirth Batman v. 2 that is supposed to be coming. Looking forward to 3 Jokers wave but yeah it stinks Batman has to be so tall. He probably will still be my default Batman. So good to see McFarlane branching out into the wider DC Universe too. I picked up Dr. Fate last week. I will be grabbing The Demon and Lobo for sure. I need to pick up Bizarro soon. I can't wait for Lex Luthor. McFarlane just needs to keep the villains coming. That is the main flaw right now. I am aching for a McFarlane take on Mr. Freeze! I have to find Gorilla Grodd and then Reverse Flash. Remarkable figures for $20.00. I had my misgivings when Todd got the license but now almost 2 years in I am excited to see what comes next. All the "leaked" list of upcoming figures has me excited.
Bizarro is $14.99 on GameStop website.
Sgt. Stinky
CROM!

Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:52 pm

BruceKent wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:29 pm
Sgt. Stinky wrote:
Bizarro is $14.99 on GameStop website.
Thanks! I know one Gamestop that still has a couple in store and they price match their own online stuff. I will hit there tomorrow at lunch time!
yojoebro82
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:47 am

Sgt. Stinky wrote:
I too found Rebirth Superman at Target on a lunch run. He is fantastic. Can't wait to see the Rebirth Batman v. 2 that is supposed to be coming.
I liked the Rebirth era in general, particularly on the Superman side of things. I really, really want a Jon Superboy (pre rapid aging). That Superman Rebirth run was an all-time favorite and if you care at all about Superman comics, you need to check it out.
K_Steel
Prognostibator

Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:49 am

Shartimus review of Year 2 Batman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR1lOkfgXvE
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:25 am

Got some in hand shots of the upcoming swamp thing!
VictorD10010
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:33 am

Yeah now the price makes more sense

This thing is huge
Bashbash99
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:36 am

That swamp thing looks too big at first glance but I’ll reserve judgement for now
bananaman
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:46 am

I think that SwampThing looks amazing. Both versions.
Mister Skeezler
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:53 am

That looks pretty phenomenal

misterskeezler on Instagram

Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:37 am

Inque as Batman Beyond has blue shading all over to replicate the inky effect, I had no idea. Cameras don’t seem to pick up on it very well.

It looks amazing in-hand, but it makes me even angrier McFarlane didnt just make an Inque with this painting technique.
markhamknight
Super Poseable

Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:14 am

NEW BATMAN wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:25 am
Got some in hand shots of the upcoming swamp thing!
Can't believe we still have some people complaining, Swamp Thing can make himself ANY size he wants, yet we still got babies complaining about him being too big... Based on this scaling, Swamp Thing should be 11+ inches tall (with horns maybe 12).
Shinigami_PL
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:46 am

Hmm looks amazing but also slightly too big for how I wanted Swampy on my shelf. Oh well.
Kenobi
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:32 am

Dang he looks awesome! I like the size. Would love to see a McF Groot now, I’m sure the customs from this will be pretty great.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”

Recent Topics