McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
MarvelElite
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse

Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:20 pm

Don't know why everyone feels need to put everything on Todd. Retailers probably have concerns about putting out a heavy joker wave, you got the MK Joker coming out the same time, and the rebirth Joker is still on some shelves. Amazon doesn't have the Comedian up for pre-order, and he was no where to be found in the Wal mart or target systems. What does that tell you?
maverick10126
Have You Heard About Todd's DC Line?

Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:25 pm

Rumor is the last Joker will be a Target exclusive released October 3rd as part of the Geek Out event.
MarvelElite
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:28 pm

Mcfarlane store has the 3 joker wave up for pre-order for $84 with the cheapest shipping at $8. Good deal.
Ro-El
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:32 pm

Hmm. I have absolutely no idea what the 3 Jokers storyline is about but this wave looks interesting so I may preorder it. Haven’t bought and Mac Jokers so looks like I may by 3 in one go. Batman looks good, but I hope Mac eventually improves some of the artic range on his figures. Like the more rotating movement in the upper thigh since mac figures don’t have full rotating thigh cuts. Shin swivel also though I guess the ball ankle can kinda compensate for that. The Red Hood no guns thing is still stupid and I will continue to call that out. Can’t wait for the next Deathstroke that only comes with a staff and blades. Still, this is a nice wave so hopefully more characters are coming. May have to read up on the storyline as well.
Tommy Tomorrow
Henry VIII

Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:21 pm

I can feel the frustration building on this thread. I’d love to be able to change the subject off of Batman. But that’s not happening for several months if the leaked lists are confirmed in the order we received them. The only exception being Swamp Thing. After that, it’s all Bat related until we hit some of the Endless Winter figures.
mr_mxyzptlk
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:25 pm

Went with trusty Dorkside. Decided on both Jokers, Batgirl, and Red Hood. Threw in the Reverse Flash I was eyeing to reach free shipping.
I'm passing on this Batman.
Will probably try to pick up the video game Nightwing too. I like that look, and am using the DCC Designer Series Capullo Nightwing right now, who is ironically a tad on the small side for this scale.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

maverick10126
Have You Heard About Todd's DC Line?

Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:50 pm

The conversation will change once we get some of the upcoming figures in hand. Plus, even though there's a fair amount of Batman stuff on the horizon it's not quite the same as this. This is very much a "standard" Batman wave.

We have the Hazmat Batman coming up.

Gaming figures Red Hood, Nightwing, Robin and Batgirl. Those are Bat-family but the focus wont be on Batman as a figure.

Figures from The Batman are their own separate thing.

TDKR figures....yeah those will dig up some controversy I'm sure but I doubt anyone's looking to those to fill their standard Batman role.

Batman beyond stuff has all been solid from what it sounds like.

Tons of other figures mixed in as well that aren't Batman but I don't think there's going to be the frustration we have right now during that time.

Now the one figure that's really going to potentially set people off is the Batman of Zur-en-arhh. If that Batman is "perfect" with the perfect headsculpt...people are going to lose their minds.
bat1975
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:56 pm

Gone a little nuts with this Batman, trying to cover all my bases. PO'd from Amazon (x2), BBTS, EE, and the McF store. Want to end up with 3 of this figure, when it's all said and done, so will probably cancel some/most of these as they start to come in. Surprised that they're not up on WM or Target yet...
aceofknaves
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:57 pm

Salting around preorders and looking forward to swapping around parts on multiple Jokers. The Criminal with the Clown head is what I am most excited to see.
mr_mxyzptlk
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:11 pm

maverick10126 wrote:The conversation will change once we get some of the upcoming figures in hand. Plus, even though there's a fair amount of Batman stuff on the horizon it's not quite the same as this. This is very much a "standard" Batman wave.

We have the Hazmat Batman coming up.

Gaming figures Red Hood, Nightwing, Robin and Batgirl. Those are Bat-family but the focus wont be on Batman as a figure.

Figures from The Batman are their own separate thing.

TDKR figures....yeah those will dig up some controversy I'm sure but I doubt anyone's looking to those to fill their standard Batman role.

Batman beyond stuff has all been solid from what it sounds like.

Tons of other figures mixed in as well that aren't Batman but I don't think there's going to be the frustration we have right now during that time.

Now the one figure that's really going to potentially set people off is the Batman of Zur-en-arhh. If that Batman is "perfect" with the perfect headsculpt...people are going to lose their minds.
Oh man,with all the 3J stuff I keep forgetting about that containment suit Batman. May be my most anticipated upcoming figure, besides the mysterious Killing Joke-r.

And yes the line is Bat heavy, but most I'm not interested in. I'm really trying, and my wife is helping me keep on course, to just buy the ones that really interest me.

This is the first I'm hearing about Batman of Zurr-en-arrrh. That's a crazy design. I have the Mattel version, but depending on the McFarlane version looks, I may be tempted.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

MrImpossible
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:58 pm

Perhaps Walmart gets the trench coat Joker?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/DC-Multivers ... hbdg=L1100

Dunno why there’s no image with it when there are images for the others.
aceofknaves
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:23 pm

MrImpossible wrote:

Thanks. No-brainer pre-order for me, even without pictures yet.
anthonywayne
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:25 pm

MrImpossible wrote:

Dunno, either...but my order is in, dammit.
PharOOO
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:26 pm

MrImpossible wrote:

Dude! Thank you!

I just ordered!
TheRealSmallville
Avengers Assemble

McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse

Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:28 pm

MrImpossible wrote:Perhaps Walmart gets the trench coat Joker?

Ah, much obliged my good fellow. Thank you!

I ordered the rest at BBTS, so now I can sit back and wait.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”