McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse

Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:33 am

This seems really stupid to make one of the Jokers from THE THREE JOKERS wave an exclusive. Especially Killing Joke Joker which everyone wants. I'd like to think it's not an exclusive and there is a Three Jokers Wave 2 with Killing Joke Joker in it. But, I imagine it's just an exclusive.
Buttmunch
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:37 am

I mean if anything Red Hood or Batgirl should have been the exclusive. Maybe RH could have his guns if he was a McFarlane exclusive or something. How annoyed will causal collectors be to be only able to pick up 2 of the 3 named Jokers? I mean that’s the whole gimmick of the wave. Todd being classic Todd.
MarvelElite
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:46 am

Retailers probably don't like the idea of taking on a wave with 3 different Jokers in it. Not to mention there's the MK11 joker coming out around the same time too. Thinking the comedian is definitely a McFarlane store exclusive or a fan channel that goes up for pre-order later.
MagnusPrimal
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:47 am

It would be really neat if Todd would let us know where we can buy this figure.
Just sayin’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aleks
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:02 am

The only Joker figure that everyone actually wants is another exclusive. Classic Todd :lol:

Yeah...pass on ALL of these . I wanted to buy the whole wave, but not having the last joker, don't see the point anymore . Seriously, who thought this was a great idea? Show me this idiot's face? All of these figures already look cheap and mediocre at best, except maybe Batgirl (though even she has this long ugly tube legs). I can pay a couple extra bucks, Todd. Give them extra hands, heads and better paint.

I'm tired of chasing all these exclusives and other garbage. Overpay to these stores, looking for pre-orders, wake up an hour earlier just because you need to be in time for pre-order. Because if you don't, some asshole with bots will buy everything. [email protected]#$ circus.
Seamus McSuperfly
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:43 am

So do we actually know that the trenchcoat one is an exclusive, or are we imagining problems and getting mad about it again?
dHunter333
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:34 am

Seamus McSuperfly wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:43 am
So do we actually know that the trenchcoat one is an exclusive, or are we imagining problems and getting mad about it again?
Well, the pictures at BBTS only have 5 of the figures, same with Entertainment Earth, Amazon, etc. Looking that way.
Shinigami_PL
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:35 am

So far people are just jumping the gun. But whatever it ends up being, an exclusive or not, I know that us overseas folks will have zero problems ordering the entire series from our favorite online stores.
Visionary
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:18 am

Ordered
Batman
Batgirl
Red Hood

Can wait on the Jokers but might pass on the Clown version till I see it in person.
JTMarsh
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:47 am

I thought there were 2 Batman the Animated Series films, Mask of the Phantasm and Sub-Zero w/ Mr. Freeze.
Shinigami_PL
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:21 am

JTMarsh wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:47 am
I thought there were 2 Batman the Animated Series films, Mask of the Phantasm and Sub-Zero w/ Mr. Freeze.
3 actually because there's also Mystery of the Batwoman. Or 4 if you want to count Return of the Joker under the BTAS umbrella.
Drayco90
HULK SMASH!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:37 am

I'd be fine with him being an exclusive if it's somewhere like McFarlane's web store; it seems like it'd be easy to get from there, and I really don't need four new Joker figures warming the pegs everywhere all at once.
Shinigami_PL
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:12 am

So, now we've got 6 Jokers from Todd - Arkham Asylum, Rebirth, White Knight, MK11 and the 3 new ones. Plus the Jokerbot and 3 more leaked - TDKR, Death of the Family and Titan Joker from AA. That's a lot of the Clown Prince of Crime.

And also, if my basic math skills are correct:
- 18 versions of Batman (including animated, video games, movies, Terry McGinnis, Jokerbot and Thomas Wayne but excluding Dark Knights)
- 10 versions of badguy Batman
- 20 variants of all of the above (including straight up multi pack rereleases)
- 9 leaked including variants
- 1 Batmobeast

Also also also. 198 figures (including leakes, every variant and every single figure from every multi pack - yes, even the two McFarlane site 5 packs, oh and even the vehicles). So, some sort of Batman is almost 30% of the line.
yojoebro82
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:02 pm

Sound the alarm: Batman Year 2 delayed another week. New date is Oct 8th.
BruceKent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:31 pm

Ordered Batman and Clown ,I know I’m in the minority here but I don’t want KJ Joker,may do a head swap with the current Joker unless those colors grow on me.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”