McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
jaygarrick1940
Super Poseable
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse

Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:30 pm

I checked out the gamestop website and they have free shipping on $35 or more, $10 off $75 and $20 off $150. I got Steppenwolf, Bizarro & the Suicide Squad figures for $20 off & free shipping. I got my confirmation email and delivery is in 1 - 3 days.

Today I saw Walmart is having a sale on figures close to 50% off. Not everything but John Stewart, Bizarro, White Knight figures, some JL movie figures, etc.
jaygarrick1940
Super Poseable

Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:32 am

I got three emails letting me know that my items have shipped and will arrive Monday, July 26. Apparently in three separate shipments.
AndyTrevino
Avengers Assemble

Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:34 pm

Aaaaaaa I wanna see the Three Jokers stuff already
Mysticmanjrf1
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:00 am

Anyone know when Todd will be showing off stuff at Comic Con? Hoping to see it live
bat1975
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:07 am

He's on right now, just started, talking about comics right now:

https://redirect.viglink.com/?format=go ... g-schedule
TheRealSmallville
Avengers Assemble

Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:11 am

No reveals, no figures. He briefly (briefly...) mentions toy stuff with about 3 minutes to go, but just generic "keep your eyes peeled for stuff" kind of thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Megazarak
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:21 am

We'll probably get posted reveals like past reveals from McFarlane throughout the weekend. At least I hope we get various reveals. I can't imagine that the 3 DC figures and the next game Witcher wave is all we'll be getting.
Mysticmanjrf1
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:22 am

Hopefully we will see more DC figures soon. Gotta imagine much of what was leaked will be shown over the next month or two.

Was initially really disappointed we didn't see anything new, then realized I am quite happy to have a DC toy line good enough to make me care that much.
BruceKent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:33 am

Everyone released a shitload of stuff,even Mattel,but Todd? Nope!
AndyTrevino
Avengers Assemble

Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:32 am

Guys, it's only the first day. I'm sure Todd has a bunch of reveals lined up for this weekend.
Tommy Tomorrow
Henry VIII

Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:18 pm

Well Todd does blow a fair amount of smoke followed up by him actually following thru. When he said at the end that DC is currently his biggest license and that he will be expanding it, I believe him. When he says we’ll see “dozens and dozens of our favorite characters”, I believe him as well. If he’s keeping his powder dry, there’s probably a good reason.
Shinigami_PL
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:03 pm

Unmasked Red Hood, white Azrael, masked JL Cyborg for preorder at Walmart. There's also a listing for Energized Superman Unchained.
drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:48 pm

I preordered the unmasked Red Hood for fodder only. My masked Red Hood has a very loose right leg.
I wonder why McFarlane's team didn't include both blades and leave off the crowbar. If this blade in the package is supposed to be the All-Blade then it should be two blades and not just one.
I don't know if his team actually knows but I would think they would. These little things is what sometimes irritates me about McFarlane and his team.
I would just bet this is one of the reasons they stopped putting actual comic cards representing the character and just went with a card of the figure to tone down criticism of their decisions.
Diddy310
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:16 pm

Found 2 Shrieks with the BAF part in Ocean Township, NJ.
Rex Mason
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:30 pm

drkknght64 wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:48 pm
I preordered the unmasked Red Hood for fodder only. My masked Red Hood has a very loose right leg.
I wonder why McFarlane's team didn't include both blades and leave off the crowbar. If this blade in the package is supposed to be the All-Blade then it should be two blades and not just one.
I don't know if his team actually knows but I would think they would. These little things is what sometimes irritates me about McFarlane and his team.
I would just bet this is one of the reasons they stopped putting actual comic cards representing the character and just went with a card of the figure to tone down criticism of their decisions.
There looks to be two blades in the package, one flaming, one not. That works for me, and the All-blade is really the selling point here for this figure. An extra head wasn't enough to sell it to me, but the All-blade and the head makes me (begrudgingly) willing to cough up the $20.

I do think that the added McFlair lately is one of the reasons they stopped being so specific with their sources, which could also explain the action shots of the figures used on the cards. Or they're just taking the easy route, seeing as how these images are already edited and ready to go after being used for promotion, etc.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”