Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
piggyv01
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:33 am

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:51 pm

Late to the party but I just got my Gaslight Joker. He's much better in hand than I expected. The head really isn't oversized.
It's a real shame the scarf isn't wired.
User avatar
dcucfan
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Pasadena, CA
Posts: 847
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:08 pm

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:32 pm

Think we’ll see anything for Batman Day?

Edit: Looks like just a giveaway.
DoubleRecess
I wish I had super powers
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:47 am

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:28 am

Here with the obligatory weekly where the F! Is Michael Keaton Batman?
Diego
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:58 am

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:57 pm

Preorders seem to be still open for Spiderman 2099.

I thought that we would get a tease of Robin for Batman day, but then I remembered that there was not even a picture of the prototype when it was announced at MezCon (or whatever it's called).
User avatar
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Seriously..who the %$#*& ate my lunch?!?!?
Posts: 9337
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:44 pm

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:53 pm

Diego wrote:Preorders seem to be still open for Spiderman 2099.

I thought that we would get a tease of Robin for Batman day, but then I remembered that there was not even a picture of the prototype when it was announced at MezCon (or whatever it's called).
They’ll probably reveal Robin early next year. They still have to put those Dick Tracy and Flat Top One:12 figs up for sale, along with the new Doc Noc, Nosferatu, that G..I. Joe Firefly and the rest of their Mezco Con reveals. assuming their schedule holds and they’ve got about 9-10 figures to go, I think it’s safe to assume Robin will be announced in December or January.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 6961
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:03 am

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:10 am

panther10 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:53 pm
Diego wrote:Preorders seem to be still open for Spiderman 2099.

I thought that we would get a tease of Robin for Batman day, but then I remembered that there was not even a picture of the prototype when it was announced at MezCon (or whatever it's called).
They’ll probably reveal Robin early next year. They still have to put those Dick Tracy and Flat Top One:12 figs up for sale, along with the new Doc Noc, Nosferatu, that G..I. Joe Firefly and the rest of their Mezco Con reveals. assuming their schedule holds and they’ve got about 9-10 figures to go, I think it’s safe to assume Robin will be announced in December or January.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The new Doc Noc already came and went, just FYI.
User avatar
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Seriously..who the %$#*& ate my lunch?!?!?
Posts: 9337
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:44 pm

Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:49 pm

Roufuss wrote:
panther10 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:53 pm
Diego wrote:Preorders seem to be still open for Spiderman 2099.

I thought that we would get a tease of Robin for Batman day, but then I remembered that there was not even a picture of the prototype when it was announced at MezCon (or whatever it's called).
They’ll probably reveal Robin early next year. They still have to put those Dick Tracy and Flat Top One:12 figs up for sale, along with the new Doc Noc, Nosferatu, that G..I. Joe Firefly and the rest of their Mezco Con reveals. assuming their schedule holds and they’ve got about 9-10 figures to go, I think it’s safe to assume Robin will be announced in December or January.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The new Doc Noc already came and went, just FYI.
Oh he did? I thought we only saw Mossquach, Hawk P-40, Crow, Alien and Gotham by Gasslight Joker so far. I didn’t think the red Doc Noc went up for preorder yet.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 6961
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:03 am

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:14 pm

panther10 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:49 pm
Roufuss wrote:
panther10 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:53 pm

They’ll probably reveal Robin early next year. They still have to put those Dick Tracy and Flat Top One:12 figs up for sale, along with the new Doc Noc, Nosferatu, that G..I. Joe Firefly and the rest of their Mezco Con reveals. assuming their schedule holds and they’ve got about 9-10 figures to go, I think it’s safe to assume Robin will be announced in December or January.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The new Doc Noc already came and went, just FYI.
Oh he did? I thought we only saw Mossquach, Hawk P-40, Crow, Alien and Gotham by Gasslight Joker so far. I didn’t think the red Doc Noc went up for preorder yet.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, a few weeks back I think. He showed up as in-stock but hasn’t shipped for anyone yet.
User avatar
S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1583
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:17 pm

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:28 pm

Here is the page for the waitlist: https://www.mezcotoyz.com/one-12-collec ... th-edition

Might give that a shot if you're interested.
Blackestday
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Call us 555-2568 We’re ready to believe you
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:51 am

Roufuss wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:14 pm
panther10 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:49 pm
Roufuss wrote:
The new Doc Noc already came and went, just FYI.
Oh he did? I thought we only saw Mossquach, Hawk P-40, Crow, Alien and Gotham by Gasslight Joker so far. I didn’t think the red Doc Noc went up for preorder yet.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, a few weeks back I think. He showed up as in-stock but hasn’t shipped for anyone yet.
he was in the now shipping section on tuesday i think it was...but yeah i haven't seen anywhere that anyone has received tracking yet.
Diego
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:58 am

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:47 pm

The Nemo figure is really cool. Decent price tag for all those accessories. I don't know if I would have a use for the Nautilus if I were to get this figure, but it is a nice extra.

The folks included in the pictures and the "coming soon" video are also very interesting. I assume that they will be a Rumble Society drop at some point. Probably it's the same body but with extra head accessories. That "wave rider" is also very cool. Reminds me to the BGB Batman with those wings. I don't know if we'll get it as a separate pack like the weapons, skulls and accessories of it it will come with the Nautilus crew.

I haven't read the original Verne book. Anyone knows what is the significance of that "shark jaw trophy" with the skeletal hand, the shark jaws and the "1869" inscription?
User avatar
Jadeb
Super Poseable
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:06 am

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:39 pm

Diego wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:47 pm
The Nemo figure is really cool. Decent price tag for all those accessories. I don't know if I would have a use for the Nautilus if I were to get this figure, but it is a nice extra.

The folks included in the pictures and the "coming soon" video are also very interesting. I assume that they will be a Rumble Society drop at some point. Probably it's the same body but with extra head accessories. That "wave rider" is also very cool. Reminds me to the BGB Batman with those wings. I don't know if we'll get it as a separate pack like the weapons, skulls and accessories of it it will come with the Nautilus crew.

I haven't read the original Verne book. Anyone knows what is the significance of that "shark jaw trophy" with the skeletal hand, the shark jaws and the "1869" inscription?
Nemo in the books is pretty enigmatic, but he says he is Prince Dakkar, the son of an Indian monarch. This strikes me as more of a fantasy figure than a literary adaptation. I don’t recall him having a mechanical hand, for example, though I may have forgotten. I’m guessing the shark jaws and trophy are meant to be how he lost it. That seemed to be the case with a Nemo playset that was among the first toys Mezco produced.
User avatar
allfigurative
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: She/Her
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:32 pm

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:45 am

And the 1869 is likely a reference to the year the serial version of the novel began publication.
User avatar
JackParsons
Faster than a speeding bullet
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:20 am

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:48 am

Isn't Constantine supposed to start shipping this month ?
User avatar
Mister Voorhees
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 728
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:23 pm

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:47 pm

JackParsons wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:48 am
Isn't Constantine supposed to start shipping this month ?
BBTS sent out an e-mail saying it was pushed back to January, so I suspect they know something we don't and Mezco just hasn't bothered to update their official listing for him.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”