Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
piggyv01
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:51 pm

Late to the party but I just got my Gaslight Joker. He's much better in hand than I expected. The head really isn't oversized.
It's a real shame the scarf isn't wired.
dcucfan
CROM!

Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:32 pm

Think we’ll see anything for Batman Day?

Edit: Looks like just a giveaway.
DoubleRecess
I wish I had super powers

Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:28 am

Here with the obligatory weekly where the F! Is Michael Keaton Batman?
Diego
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:57 pm

Preorders seem to be still open for Spiderman 2099.

I thought that we would get a tease of Robin for Batman day, but then I remembered that there was not even a picture of the prototype when it was announced at MezCon (or whatever it's called).
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face

Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:53 pm

Diego wrote:Preorders seem to be still open for Spiderman 2099.

I thought that we would get a tease of Robin for Batman day, but then I remembered that there was not even a picture of the prototype when it was announced at MezCon (or whatever it's called).
They’ll probably reveal Robin early next year. They still have to put those Dick Tracy and Flat Top One:12 figs up for sale, along with the new Doc Noc, Nosferatu, that G..I. Joe Firefly and the rest of their Mezco Con reveals. assuming their schedule holds and they’ve got about 9-10 figures to go, I think it’s safe to assume Robin will be announced in December or January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:10 am

panther10 wrote:

They’ll probably reveal Robin early next year. They still have to put those Dick Tracy and Flat Top One:12 figs up for sale, along with the new Doc Noc, Nosferatu, that G..I. Joe Firefly and the rest of their Mezco Con reveals. assuming their schedule holds and they’ve got about 9-10 figures to go, I think it’s safe to assume Robin will be announced in December or January.

The new Doc Noc already came and went, just FYI.
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face

Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:49 pm

Roufuss wrote:
panther10 wrote:

Oh he did? I thought we only saw Mossquach, Hawk P-40, Crow, Alien and Gotham by Gasslight Joker so far. I didn’t think the red Doc Noc went up for preorder yet.

Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:14 pm

panther10 wrote:
Roufuss wrote:
panther10 wrote:

Oh he did? I thought we only saw Mossquach, Hawk P-40, Crow, Alien and Gotham by Gasslight Joker so far. I didn’t think the red Doc Noc went up for preorder yet.

Yep, a few weeks back I think. He showed up as in-stock but hasn’t shipped for anyone yet.
S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:28 pm

Here is the page for the waitlist: https://www.mezcotoyz.com/one-12-collec ... th-edition

Might give that a shot if you're interested.
Blackestday
Avengers Assemble

Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:51 am

Roufuss wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:14 pm
panther10 wrote:
Roufuss wrote:

Yep, a few weeks back I think. He showed up as in-stock but hasn’t shipped for anyone yet.
he was in the now shipping section on tuesday i think it was...but yeah i haven't seen anywhere that anyone has received tracking yet.
Diego
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:47 pm

The Nemo figure is really cool. Decent price tag for all those accessories. I don't know if I would have a use for the Nautilus if I were to get this figure, but it is a nice extra.

The folks included in the pictures and the "coming soon" video are also very interesting. I assume that they will be a Rumble Society drop at some point. Probably it's the same body but with extra head accessories. That "wave rider" is also very cool. Reminds me to the BGB Batman with those wings. I don't know if we'll get it as a separate pack like the weapons, skulls and accessories of it it will come with the Nautilus crew.

I haven't read the original Verne book. Anyone knows what is the significance of that "shark jaw trophy" with the skeletal hand, the shark jaws and the "1869" inscription?
Jadeb
Super Poseable

Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:39 pm

Diego wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:47 pm
The Nemo figure is really cool. Decent price tag for all those accessories. I don't know if I would have a use for the Nautilus if I were to get this figure, but it is a nice extra.

The folks included in the pictures and the "coming soon" video are also very interesting. I assume that they will be a Rumble Society drop at some point. Probably it's the same body but with extra head accessories. That "wave rider" is also very cool. Reminds me to the BGB Batman with those wings. I don't know if we'll get it as a separate pack like the weapons, skulls and accessories of it it will come with the Nautilus crew.

I haven't read the original Verne book. Anyone knows what is the significance of that "shark jaw trophy" with the skeletal hand, the shark jaws and the "1869" inscription?
Nemo in the books is pretty enigmatic, but he says he is Prince Dakkar, the son of an Indian monarch. This strikes me as more of a fantasy figure than a literary adaptation. I don’t recall him having a mechanical hand, for example, though I may have forgotten. I’m guessing the shark jaws and trophy are meant to be how he lost it. That seemed to be the case with a Nemo playset that was among the first toys Mezco produced.
allfigurative
Avengers Assemble

Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:45 am

And the 1869 is likely a reference to the year the serial version of the novel began publication.
JackParsons
Faster than a speeding bullet

Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:48 am

Isn't Constantine supposed to start shipping this month ?
Mister Voorhees
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:47 pm

JackParsons wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:48 am
Isn't Constantine supposed to start shipping this month ?
BBTS sent out an e-mail saying it was pushed back to January, so I suspect they know something we don't and Mezco just hasn't bothered to update their official listing for him.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”