Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
mat-chow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:53 am

An upgrade for my all time favorite. The Old Knight head sculpt by Oldboy. Love it.
DarkKnight
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:32 am

The Mezco crimson cranium reminds me a lot of the Blu-ray cover so the goal was to use as much Mezco parts as possible without permanently altering anything so everything except the holsters are Mezco parts

“And one with the crowbar “
The Gill-Man
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:22 pm

DarkKnight wrote:
The Mezco crimson cranium reminds me a lot of the Blu-ray cover so the goal was to use as much Mezco parts as possible without permanently altering anything so everything except the holsters are Mezco parts

That looks incredible!
margopolo
Here comes a new challenger!

Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:51 pm

First post on the forum so I apologize if I'm asking impossibly stupid questions, but is it possible to get things on somewhere like Big Bad Toy Store after the preorders? I'm hoping I could snag a Constantine whenever they end up in stock rather than deal with after market prices, but I understand it's likely that I'm S.O.L due to only just finding out about it a couple weeks ago. Put myself on the waitlist but I also have no idea how that works, especially with me signing on so late. Once again, apologies to my total and complete lack of knowledge.
I've also heard a lot of scary stuff about Mezco's female figures, but I'm way more tempted than I should be from pictures to try assembling some Gotham City Sirens. Is it at all worth it?
Seconding that the Red Hood custom looks absolutely amazing!
mat-chow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:44 pm

That’s a fantastic Red Hood!
DarkKnight
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:28 pm

Aleks
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:33 pm

MldMnrdReporter
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:28 pm

Aleks wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:33 pm
Just saw that. I'm...okay with that figure getting delayed. I really want them to get it right. They're trying a lot of new stuff with it. It's better to get that correct out of the gate than ship another John Wick.
badguy543
CROM!

Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:24 pm

DarkKnight wrote:

And you did a damn good job. I don't blame you for not wanting to alter the Mezco parts either that stuff is expensive!. I have a few Mezco heads I want to put on bodies and I feel the same way.
KouPilot
I wish I had super powers

Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:50 pm

badguy543 wrote:
And you did a damn good job. I don't blame you for not wanting to alter the Mezco parts either that stuff is expensive!. I have a few Mezco heads I want to put on bodies and I feel the same way.
I will tell you what I did, I was able to put a Mezco head on my Mcfarlane Detective 1000 batman by 3d printing a new dumbbell joint for the neck
DarkKnight
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:35 pm

margopolo wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:51 pm
First post on the forum so I apologize if I'm asking impossibly stupid questions, but is it possible to get things on somewhere like Big Bad Toy Store after the preorders? I'm hoping I could snag a Constantine whenever they end up in stock rather than deal with after market prices, but I understand it's likely that I'm S.O.L due to only just finding out about it a couple weeks ago. Put myself on the waitlist but I also have no idea how that works, especially with me signing on so late. Once again, apologies to my total and complete lack of knowledge.
I've also heard a lot of scary stuff about Mezco's female figures, but I'm way more tempted than I should be from pictures to try assembling some Gotham City Sirens. Is it at all worth it?
Seconding that the Red Hood custom looks absolutely amazing!
Absolutely can pic up Mezco when they come in stock there are a number of good online retailers but you have to be diligent about checking for availability because some of them do tend to sell out or switch to an aftermarket price relatively quickly best of luck and thanks for the kind words
DarkKnight
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:37 pm

badguy543 wrote:
DarkKnight wrote:

Thanks I appreciate it I’m really happy with how it turned out :)
DarkKnight
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:39 pm

mat-chow wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:44 pm
That’s a fantastic Red Hood!
Thanks !
Dr. Rhodes
HULK SMASH!

Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:07 pm

Wow. That's an insane Red Hood custom, and an update about that 89 Batman is cool as well.

I just wanted to share that I picked up the Mezco Reeves Superman today, at retail at that. They also had both the Mafex Hush Batman and Superman. I thought I was hallucinating seeing three things I've been hunting for be in the same place at one time. The Hush Batman was close to retail, but the Superman was pricey. I'd love to have bought them as well.
TheNewbie
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:35 pm

What was the Mezco 89 Batman update? Seems like those images aren't loading any more. Curious to know as I've had it preordered waaaaay back in the day too, haha.
Dr. Rhodes wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:07 pm
Wow. That's an insane Red Hood custom, and an update about that 89 Batman is cool as well.

I just wanted to share that I picked up the Mezco Reeves Superman today, at retail at that. They also had both the Mafex Hush Batman and Superman. I thought I was hallucinating seeing three things I've been hunting for be in the same place at one time. The Hush Batman was close to retail, but the Superman was pricey. I'd love to have bought them as well.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”