DC toys on sale thread

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
Visionary
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: DC toys on sale thread

Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:04 am

These 3 figures are all under $10 at Walmart and it’s a steal. Especially that Batman which to me is the best Bats Mac has made to date.

Nik
CROM!

Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:43 am

Hush was also like, 8 bucks, and he's pretty much the only McF DC figure I want and don't have (besides Azbats, never saw him in store or online, curse you Walmart) but I would much prefer a Hush with his flasher trenchcoat open so we can see his cool costume. The cinched-tight coat kept me from pre-ordering him or buying him when he went on sale numerous times this year. I guess at this point of I'm not gonna buy him for 8 bucks, I'm just going to wait for a version where you can see more of his costume.
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:10 pm

sadly i did not find any good deals on anything, even if i did the shipping cost on some sites kills it.

as for multiverse some of what they have i already got at regular or at sale prices from before. i was hoping to see some of the newer figures like speeding bullets or static but nothing. seeing some of the figures i have at lower prices really makes me regret not holding off for later.

some sale were good but man since some of these don't offer free shipping, the shipping for some makes the 20% or 50% look like nothing, it's like i'm paying full price it's a joke.

i'm going to be more money conscious next year and wait for sales when new figures comes out, of course for gold label figures are an exception depending on the figure and where they sell from.
TheRealSmallville
CROM!

Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:20 pm

Visionary wrote:These 3 figures are all under $10 at Walmart and it’s a steal. Especially that Batman which to me is the best Bats Mac has made to date.

Thanks for posting! I've been looking for a good price on Godspeed, $10.77 shipped is hard to beat. Appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ninjak
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:15 pm

Nik wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:43 am
Hush was also like, 8 bucks, and he's pretty much the only McF DC figure I want and don't have (besides Azbats, never saw him in store or online, curse you Walmart) but I would much prefer a Hush with his flasher trenchcoat open so we can see his cool costume. The cinched-tight coat kept me from pre-ordering him or buying him when he went on sale numerous times this year. I guess at this point of I'm not gonna buy him for 8 bucks, I'm just going to wait for a version where you can see more of his costume.

The thing is, I doubt they will ever release the version of Hush you're talking about. They've already released two different versions of the figure, and neither of them sold very well apparently, since the single version of Hush and the 2-Pack with Batman have both been on deep discount for several months now. So I don't really see McFarlane jumping at the chance to pay for more sculpting to re-release a figure that they can barely sell now for 1/3 the original retail price.

So if you really want the character in your collection, I would probably try to get it on the cheap while you can.
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:45 pm

If anyone is interested, costumes.com out of nowhere has the neca dc Superman vs alien 2-pack for $60 bucks!
Link here
https://costumes.com/collections/neca/p ... ack-n51656
MrImpossible
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:49 pm

I was ready to bite on the Black Adam bundle on McF Toys Store….but that damn premium shipping. If I could get the 15% off and free ship, it would be an insta-buy.
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:49 pm

i know right, there was some figures i wanted but that damn shipping pretty much make them not worth it to buy.
TheRealSmallville
CROM!

Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:51 pm

NEW BATMAN wrote:If anyone is interested, costumes.com out of nowhere has the neca dc Superman vs alien 2-pack for $60 bucks!
Link here
https://costumes.com/collections/neca/p ... ack-n51656
Thanks for this! I picked up a set.

I was going to snag the Batman vs Aliens set as well, but I didn't pull the trigger fast enough & it seems to be gone now. I wish they would restock the Batman vs Predator set, that one is a must-have for me & I have never found a decent price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tommy Tomorrow
Henry VIII

Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:25 pm

Deal of the day is 50% off all DC multi packs at Todd’s store.
Tommy Tomorrow
Henry VIII

Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:32 pm

Nik
CROM!

Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:52 pm

That's a good deal. Amazon had similar prices a month or so ago, and after selling the zzzombies on ebay, I basically got Atrocitus for like, 5 bucks.
Tommy Tomorrow
Henry VIII

Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:23 pm

50% off Nekron at Todd’s store today.
featofstrength
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:38 pm

Gamestop has some cheap figures right now...picked up Superboy Prime for $8.98.

They also have Boglins for $17. All of my kids are now getting one for Christmas. Party like its 1987!
Ninjak
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:52 am

Yeah, I picked up a bunch of stuff from GameStop.com a few days ago. I got Animated Batman, Animated Catwoman, Grifter, Unmasked Batwoman Beyond, and a Marvel Legends Vault Guard, plus the drifter motorbike from The Batman movie. The original total would have been $160, but I got it all for $80 total with free shipping, and it all arrived in like two days.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”