Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
TheeCollector
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Fri May 20, 2022 12:11 pm

warlock664 wrote:Same.
Also, I paid in full up front thru PayPal.
So I guess there’s no hurry to ship my order when they’ve had my money for 3 months, better get those credit card orders processed!
*sigh*
They’ve had your money for 3 whole months?

How should others feel when they’ve had our money for years?

With Mezco, this is the way.
Dorlando_calrissian
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri May 20, 2022 2:57 pm

Finally got a shipping notification this morning. Should be here Monday. I’ll have to try to do the fedex slip thing since it’s giving everyone so much trouble
Blackestday
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Fri May 20, 2022 4:14 pm

mrboshek wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 3:19 am
Blackestday wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 12:18 am
mrboshek wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 12:10 am
I got shipment info around noon and Fedex picked up later in the afternoon. Not sure if shipping is dependent on the time you placed an order, but I preordered rather late in the day. I was at work and forgetting to place an order. It was like, "Order Batman" popped into my head an I nearly jumped out of my chair :lol: .
you order 1 or 2? i ordered 2 and still waiting. i ordered right when they went up. i'm thinking orders for 1 are shipping first.
Just 1.

FedEx release form
https://releaseforms.org/wp-content/upl ... e-form.pdf
That’s an odd one. Is it from the 90’s?

Through the tracking on their website you can print one with a barcode and is package specific. All you have to do is sign and date.
PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri May 20, 2022 9:59 pm

Blackestday wrote:
mrboshek wrote:
Blackestday wrote:

you order 1 or 2? i ordered 2 and still waiting. i ordered right when they went up. i'm thinking orders for 1 are shipping first.
Just 1.

FedEx release form

Through the tracking on their website you can print one with a barcode and is package specific. All you have to do is sign and date.
I haven’t had a working printer in years so the morning my package is supposed to be delivered I just tape a note on a piece of notebook paper to the door telling them to leave it. It has worked for years without issue.
mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri May 20, 2022 10:40 pm

Blackestday wrote:
mrboshek wrote:
Blackestday wrote:

Just 1.

FedEx release form

That's the one I have saved on my laptop :lol: . I have searched all over FedEx's website and can't find anything. I didn't know they had a package specific form. This was from a Google search.
PJ
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat May 21, 2022 1:40 am

mrboshek wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 10:40 pm
Blackestday wrote:
mrboshek wrote:

Just 1.

FedEx release form

That's the one I have saved on my laptop :lol: . I have searched all over FedEx's website and can't find anything. I didn't know they had a package specific form. This was from a Google search.

You can find a link for it in your shipping notification email from FedEx.
piggyv01
CROM!

Sat May 21, 2022 3:19 am

Mr. Freeze is now set for July-september. Presumably September. That'll be 30 months. Which will be a new waitin' on a preorder record for me.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to this Batman two pack that I ordered a couple of months ago. Got it from a third party here in Australia, so I think I'll be waiting a while.
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face

Sat May 21, 2022 5:23 pm

Well I’ve just returned from affixing two of the signature release forms to both of the adjacent main entrances of my building as a precaution and the box is still out for delivery. And yes, I’ve left it in a spot that is convenient for the driver to see. I think we currently have a substitute driver dropping off FedEx boxes lately too because just a couple of days ago I had a BBTS shipment of some Spawn figures waiting for me at the wrong front entrance of this building. That hasn’t happened in the 7 months I’ve lived here so obviously the driver must be new. It’s one of the reasons why I affixed two forms instead of one. Ordinarily I wouldn’t hesitate about printing a single form but after the debacle a couple of weeks ago I had to hedge my bets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
panther10

Sat May 21, 2022 8:45 pm

Edit:

Double post
panther10

Sat May 21, 2022 8:45 pm

Got my set! Love the powder blues on this Batman! Looks good in person. Two face on the other hand feels a little weaker. It’s not that he is isn’t good, I just don’t think that he has a lot of that Golden Age charm. Outside of the detailing In his suit, there’s something lacking in the face sculpt and body design that doesn’t make Harvey look like a 1940’s style gangster. He’s not doughy/stocky enough. And the sculpt in the face didn’t have enough of that Sprang/Robinson/Swan feel from the 40’s and 50’s that could make this figure feel more iconic. So it’s a bit of a shame but it’s what we got I suppose. Batman is on point though and Two Face kind of matches that later Neal Adams aesthetic, so I’m not going to complain too loudly. I just wish Two face matched the consistency of Batman from the earlier Golden Age since it’s supposed to be the companion piece from this exact set.

MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 22, 2022 2:09 am

Is Two Face just a recolor of the prior one? Heads not different?
panther10

Sun May 22, 2022 3:30 am

MollyMillions wrote:Is Two Face just a recolor of the prior one? Heads not different?
I don’t own the original Two Face so I’m not at liberty to say

MaximumCrapping
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 22, 2022 4:31 am

MollyMillions wrote:
The body and pants / jackets are the same but in different colors. The heads, however, are different.

Question about the non refundable deposit. I take it that will be deducted from the total cost of this set, even though it doesn't show in the total cost on Mezco's site?
MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 22, 2022 5:17 am

MaximumCrapping wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 4:31 am
MollyMillions wrote:
The body and pants / jackets are the same but in different colors. The heads, however, are different.

Question about the non refundable deposit. I take it that will be deducted from the total cost of this set, even though it doesn't show in the total cost on Mezco's site?

Thanks!

Yes, the NRD you've already paid. They'll take the remaining balance plus shipping during processing.
panther10

Sun May 22, 2022 8:11 am

I vaguely recall that someone around here attached a custom Dick Grayson Robin head and attached it on the Mafex Carrie Kelly Robin figure when that DKR Batman and Robin 2-pack came out a few months back. Can anybody recall who that fwoosher was and what fodder did they use for that particular headsculpt? We’re they even the original artist or did they get it from some third party guy on the web? I might need to get my hands on that headsculpt.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”