Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SITE! - DC Club Infinite Earths, DC Unlimited, DC Collectibles and all the rest! Come in and talk about them.
piggyv01
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 692
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:33 am

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Tue May 11, 2021 11:53 pm

Great. Gotham by Gaslight Batman is an exclusive. So, around $60 on shipping and taxes to Australia and a 4am wake up. Great.
User avatar
Mister Voorhees
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 670
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:23 pm

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Wed May 12, 2021 4:34 am

Well... [email protected]#$. Given that I'll be working when they put him up for pre-order and Batman stuff sells out in five seconds I'm probably screwed.
DarkKnight
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
Posts: 619
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:25 am

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Wed May 12, 2021 6:16 am

Mister Voorhees wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 4:34 am
Well... [email protected]#$. Given that I'll be working when they put him up for pre-order and Batman stuff sells out in five seconds I'm probably screwed.
Do we have a definite drop time ?
User avatar
Mister Voorhees
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 670
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:23 pm

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Wed May 12, 2021 6:19 am

DarkKnight wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 6:16 am
Mister Voorhees wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 4:34 am
Well... [email protected]#$. Given that I'll be working when they put him up for pre-order and Batman stuff sells out in five seconds I'm probably screwed.
Do we have a definite drop time ?
Not for this specific one, but they seem to have settled on (I think) 1PM EST for when pre-orders go live in general. Maybe I'll get lucky and BBTS will have him up later in the day.
User avatar
allfigurative
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 365
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:32 pm

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Wed May 12, 2021 6:53 am

Good thing I checked in here, or I'd have missed this one.
User avatar
dHunter333
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 5538
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:30 am

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Wed May 12, 2021 8:43 am

bat1975 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 8:54 pm
Gotham by Gaslight Batman goes up for PO tomorrow. Looks like it's a Mezco exclusive.

Thanks and where do you get this info?
User avatar
MollyMillions
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 664
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:59 am

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Wed May 12, 2021 10:38 am

dHunter333 wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 8:43 am
bat1975 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 8:54 pm
Gotham by Gaslight Batman goes up for PO tomorrow. Looks like it's a Mezco exclusive.

Thanks and where do you get this info?
Mezco has a post on Instagram about it.

User avatar
MollyMillions
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 664
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:59 am

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Wed May 12, 2021 10:43 am

herohunt wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 4:18 pm

I know some issues are frustrating and becoming more and more common but I would prefer to focus on the positive and not the negatives. :)
Thank you for the thought out and candid response.

At the end of the day, I do agree with you. I collect what l like and have fun with my toys. I wouldn't keep picking Mezco up if I wasn't. In fact, they set the bar so high in some aspects, it's why it's frustrating when they stumble.

But I also choose to focus on the positives, and I can't wait to get Gwen in my hands. Probably my most wanted Mezco character outside of Rogue.
User avatar
herohunt
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 757
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Wed May 12, 2021 3:40 pm

MollyMillions wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 10:43 am
herohunt wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 4:18 pm

I know some issues are frustrating and becoming more and more common but I would prefer to focus on the positive and not the negatives. :)
Thank you for the thought out and candid response.

At the end of the day, I do agree with you. I collect what l like and have fun with my toys. I wouldn't keep picking Mezco up if I wasn't. In fact, they set the bar so high in some aspects, it's why it's frustrating when they stumble.

But I also choose to focus on the positives, and I can't wait to get Gwen in my hands. Probably my most wanted Mezco character outside of Rogue.
Awesome! Yeah the positives and negatives wasn't really directed at you, just more overall and in general.

And yeah I'm sure it's frustrating that the female Mezco body is so bad. I think that's one area where they can definitely make improvements. MollyMillions, I'm glad that you are excited for Spider Gwen and I really hope they can make some improvements for that one.
User avatar
Mannie_Bothans
Avengers Assemble
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: IG - @mannie_bothans
Posts: 467
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 10:40 pm

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Wed May 12, 2021 5:33 pm

I haven't attempted a Mezco exclusive drop since Gordon or Wick, can't remember. Excited to see the "payment failure" again in about 30 mins.
Fujishig
Customized
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:08 pm

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Wed May 12, 2021 6:03 pm

It's up:
https://www.mezcotoyz.com/one-12-collective-batman-gbg

$115, comes with glider, 28.75 NRD.
User avatar
FuzzyBlueDemon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Ohio
Posts: 5527
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:58 am

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Wed May 12, 2021 6:04 pm

Woohoo! Smoothest MezEx transaction, maybe ever? A bit pricier than I was hoping, but that glider looks awesome!ImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Diego
Faster than a speeding bullet
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:58 am

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Wed May 12, 2021 6:06 pm

It's already up. $115 (probably due to that glider) and will ship Jan - March 2022

There is also a "Victorian Vigilante Accessory Pack" being sold. Also a Mezco Exclusive.
User avatar
mat-chow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: Cosmic Ledge, Anterior Lobe
Posts: 1137
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:15 am

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Wed May 12, 2021 6:07 pm

Sweet Jesus that’s a glorious figure and glider. Easiest in and out for me in quite some time.
Insanity's Peak
Customized
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Atlas Park City Hall
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:45 pm

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures

Wed May 12, 2021 6:08 pm

Looking at the colors and the glider, I'm expecting to see a black general release sans glider announced soon.

Return to “The Watchtower: The Unofficial DC Toy Board”





Recent Topics