Mattel Pixar Line

WHO YA GONNA CALL? YO JOE! - Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, GI Joe, and WWE - it's all in here!
Guardianmonkey
Avengers Assemble

Re: Mattel Pixar Line

Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:49 pm

Are those Pixar signature series figures only available from Mattel Creations? I'm having the damnedest time trying to figure out just what has been produced and in what form!
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:19 pm

Guardianmonkey wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:49 pm
Are those Pixar signature series figures only available from Mattel Creations? I'm having the damnedest time trying to figure out just what has been produced and in what form!
So far I've only seen the Spotlight Series figures available on Mattel Creations. Though I thought I saw a listing for Wall-E on shopdisney.
captaincracker
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:49 pm

I've been in the dark about these figures too. I found Miguel and Dante from Coco on Amazon this week and ordered them. Apparently there is a Hector figure too, but it's sold out at retail price. I want the upcoming Nemo set, but I need to get that Russel figure.
captaincracker
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:30 am

I got Miguel and Dante today. They are great figures and both had a little surprise for me. I had no idea that Dante's toungue was stretchy rubber or that Miguel's hands were translucent. Those are both very nice touches.
joshsquash729
CROM!

Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:26 am

Finally found the single carded Duncan from Monsters at Work at Target today. I think the voice actor does a great job with the character, so I snagged him. He's really fun, with his eyes of different lengths and hinged wings. Comes with a scream canister and the little fuzzy pet thing they keep in the office. Not sure if I'll get the rest of the MaW characters, but Duncan goes well with the Sulley and Mike from Monsters Inc

Return to “The Board for the Other Hasbro & Mattel Lines”