Your Top Ten Wants For Future Power Rangers Waves in 2021

WHO YA GONNA CALL? YO JOE! - Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, GI Joe, and WWE - it's all in here!
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Your Top Ten Wants For Future Power Rangers Waves in 2021

Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:11 pm

We're fast approaching the end of the year and Power Rangers has proven to be a huge success for Hasbro.

With so many characters to choose from I wanna know what your top ten wants are for 2021

At the end of the year I'm going to tally these up and post the results.

If you post multiple entries, only your first submission will be counted. So feel free to edit your post until the end of the year.

If you post more than 10 only the first 10 will be counted, so get those duckies in a row.

If Hasbro announces a wave 7 before the end of the year go ahead and edit your choices.

Have Fun!

Here are my picks! Mine are gonna be pretty female and enemy heavy cuz that's where this line is seriously lacking.

Also I want Hasbro to focus on some more determined headsculpts instead of the full blown smiles that don't end up looking right.

1. Scorpina

Scorpina has ALWAYS been the coolest looking outta Rita's henchmen, just look at her! She would make such a badass figure!

2. Divatox

Turbo gets a lot of flack, but my absolute favorite part of the Season was Divatox. Fun character, great costume, would make a great figure!

3. Turbo Katherine

Another thing Turbo got right was Katherine's look, that hair made her look so much prettier than she already was. Turbo doesn't get enough love as it is, and I thought the suits looked really cool.

4. Karone

5. Turbo Tanya

Yet again Turbo improving a beautiful lady's look. If Hasbro makes one, they'll have the buck for the other. Time to start showing Turbo some love!

6. Dino Charge Kendall

Dino Charge is one of my favorite seasons! Kendall was really cool cuz she was really smart, tough, and was basically the leader. Plus I love when we can get non typical Ranger colors and Purple would be awesome.

7. In Space Zhane

This is gonna be one of the exceptions to the smiling rule, it was rare that there wasn't a moment where Zhane was smiling. Ideally he'd be in a two-pack with Psycho Silver.

8. Finster

I really hope they could make him a little deluxe set with the Monster-Matic. He was such a huge part of that first season and he really deserves some love.

9. Ivan Ooze

He was so campy and perfect!

10. Rito Revolto
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Re: Your Top Ten Wants For Future Power Rangers Waves in 2021

Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:41 pm

SPD Kat Manx
SPD Blue
SPD Pink
SPD Yellow
SPD Green
Jungle Fury RJ
Jungle Fury Red
Jungle Fury Blue
Jungle Fury Yellow
Jungle Fury Dai Shi

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zombie F-Body
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: "Never before have lives less lived been more chronicled"-Dennis Miller about social media

Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:10 pm

I'm more interested in villains also. Kinda want to wrap of Beast Morphers sooner than later too.

1. Scorpina
2. Finster
3. BM Yellow
4. BM Silver
5. Zedd Putty
6. Rito
7. Astronema
8. Ransik
9. Divatox
10. Cybervillain Roxy
Shadow Agent
Customized

Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:28 pm

Really heavy on my favorite seasons ideally would like to complete the whole teams of In Space, Dino Thunder, and SPD. Also some of my favorite suit/armor designs in there. I'm sure a bunch of these are in the plans since they've started some of these teams

1. In Space Silver
2. Lightspeed Rescue Titanium Ranger
3. Turbo Phantom Ranger
4. Mystic Force Solaris Knight
5. In Space Blue
6. Ecliptor
7. Dino Thunder Blue
8. Time Force Quantum Ranger
9. Mystic Force Korragg and/or Leanbow
10. Astronema

Bonus army bulider In Space Quantrons. a 2 pack with one with black undersuit and the other silver would work nicely
Kassle
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:15 pm

Mine will also be female-heavy as the line has been lacking in the ladies and I am also someone who pretty heavily collects female characters.

1. Kat (Turbo Pink)
2. Syd (SPD Pink)
3. Karone (Lost Galaxy Pink)
4. Astronema
5. Scorpina

I think Kendrix is also a strong choice as I know a lot of folks love her (was never a fan myself).
Springwolf84
Faster than a speeding bullet

Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:06 pm

1. Zeo Yellow
2. Zeo Green
3. Zeo Pink
4. Scorpina
5. In Space Red
6. Omega Red (Boom! comics)
7. Omega Yellow (Boom! comics)
8. Omega Black (Boom! comics)
9. Solar Purple (Boom! comics)
10. Ninja Storm Green Samurai
My intentions here are to finish the Zeo team that’s been started, and to get some cool new suits from the current comics. Ideally we’d get all the Solar Rangers but Purple is a good place to start!
I’d also like to finish the Promethea Rangers team from the comics, so Zeo Yellow, In Space Red and Green Samurai would help toward that. Then we’d just need the Dino Charge Dark Ranger!
heman008
Avengers Assemble

Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:52 pm

Ninjor

Blue Senturion

Phantom Ranger

Dino Charge Dark Ranger/ Deathryuger

Dai Shi

Camille

Scorpina
Astronema
White Mystic Ranger
SPD Kat Ranger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
adcatalano
Runs Around in Tights

Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:55 pm

Pudgy pig
King Sphinx
Bulk
skull
Squat
Babboo
Finster
Ivan ooze
Green ranger
Eye guy
Littlemidget312
CROM!

Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:28 am

1 SPD Pink
2 SPD Blue
3 SPD Green
4 SPD Yellow
5 Ivan Ooze
6 MMPR Pink Kimberly (Simply to redo that head)
7 Bulk
8 Skull
StuartGreen83
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:12 am

My current, updated Top 10 "Power Rangers: Lightning Collection" figures would be:

1.) Mighty Morphin Red Ranger [new version with re-sculpted/accurately painted Red Ranger helmet head, new smiling or calm Jason Lee Scott head sculpt, Blade Blaster accessories in gun mode and blade mode, and red energy effect for his Power Sword]
2.) MMPR Pudgy Pig [with knife and fork weapons, swirling vortex accessory for his mouth and ]
3.) MMPR Eye Guy [with detached main eye and fiery eyeballs accessories]
4.) MMPR Madame Woe [with blue electric effect accessories for her hair braids]
5.) Mighty Morphin Yellow Ranger II [re-sculpted with a new/better neck that doesn't break when trying to change the Ranger helmet and civilian heads, alternate Aisha Campbell head accessory, Blade Blaster accessories in gun mode and blade mode, and Power Daggers accessories]
6.) Mighty Morphin Rito Revolto [with sword and camo flame-thrower cannon accessory]
7.) Zeo Pink Ranger [with alternate Kat Hillard civilian head and Power Shield accessory]
8.) Zeo Yellow Ranger [with alternate Tanya Sloan civilian head and nunchaku accessories]
9.) Turbo Red Ranger II [with an alternate T.J. Johnson civilian head and Turbo Lightning Sword accessory]
10.) Time Force Pink Ranger [with alternate Jen Scotts civilian head]
mr_mxyzptlk
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:53 pm

Nice to see I'm not the only Mystic Force fan.
1. Koragg (Mystic Force)
2. Ecliptor (in Space)
3. Rito Revolto (Mighty Morphin')
4. Z-Putties (Mighty Morphin')
5. Mystic Force Yellow Chip Thorn [was between him and Xander/Green, but going with Chip for the Ginger Love, though I'd also take Maddie or Vida, or even Nick; this may have been my favorite "team", only rivaled by MMPR]
6. Astronema (with all the heads)
7. Kat Manx/Kat Ranger (SPD)
8. Mesogog (Dino Thunder)
9. Zen-Aku (Wild Force)
10. Green Samurai Ranger Cam Watanabe (Ninja Force)

I think that's my Top 10. Hits a lot of my wants. Honorable Mention to Jen Scotts TF Pink, Kira Ford DT Yellow, Cassie Chen Turbo/IS Pink, Tori Hanson NF Blue, Divatox Turbo, Trakeena LG, Olympius LSR, Necrolai MF, and of course Jessie Windstar Eco-Force Red and Jerome Duval Eco-Force Orange...oh, wait, those two are from my fan comic.......
mr_mxyzptlk
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:10 am

Shadow Agent wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:28 pm
Bonus army bulider In Space Quantrons. a 2 pack with one with black undersuit and the other silver would work nicely
I could get behind this. Same for Cogs form Zeo, as they had two color-ways as well, with the more purplish silver and a more maroonish color. Heck, any army-builder in 2-packs like the putties are great. Especially if they want to keep them in the more basic packaging and keep the $29.99 price-point.

I've also advocated before, for the Ninja Rangers from MMPR s3 to be in multipacks. Each with a Tenga Warrior. The Tenga is pretty bare-bones, with no real need for any weapons or alternate hands. Push the budget for the Rangers to get three heads and an array of hands. This feels like the best way to get these out.
StuartGreen83
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:28 am

Now that we have a rumored Monsters Wave of MMPR monster figures coming up with King Sphinx and Pumpkin Rapper as possible figures, I've updated my list and included three MMPR monsters - Pudgy Pig, Eye Guy and Madame Woe, respectively. I do hope more people list their Top 10 votes in this thread, I'm surprised more people haven't posted their Top 10 Lightning Collection wish-lists. Maybe we'll see more lists after the reveals from Hasbro Pulsecon?
Neil Magnum
Avengers Assemble

Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:11 pm

In the main discussion thread, there are always days where we give our lists. Some Rangers that aren't named that often;

Ninja Storm:
Crimson Thunder Ranger
Navy Blue Thunder Ranger

Power Rangers Samurai:
Lauren, Samurai Red Ranger
Antonio, Samurai Gold Ranger

Sentai/Comics version:
Deathryuger or called in the comics, Dark Ranger

Some monsters from MMPR since they're likely coming first:
Soccadillo
RhinoBlaster
Skelerena

A Monster sub-line(?) for the Lightning Collection could lead to some main villain and villain generals.

Zeo:
Prince Gasket
Archerina
GoldBlade6
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:24 pm

Scorpina
Ecliptor
Divatox
Blue Senturion