Mattel Jurassic Park Lines

WHO YA GONNA CALL? YO JOE! - Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, GI Joe, and WWE - it's all in here!
User avatar
Evil Monkey Pope
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 751
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:45 am

Re: Mattel Jurassic Park Lines

Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:40 am

Why didn't Target carry the amber Dilophosaurus?
User avatar
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Seriously..who the %$#*& ate my lunch?!?!?
Posts: 8586
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:44 pm

Re: Mattel Jurassic Park Lines

Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:56 am

Evil Monkey Pope wrote:Why didn't Target carry the amber Dilophosaurus?
I have no idea why it wasn’t at target. Outside of echo and delta, I have been buying most of my Amber collection figs from GameStop and BBTS. But this whole “Beyond the gates” exclusive promotion is throwing me. Is it just the webisodes that are exclusive but the figures are available everywhere? Seems kinda weird.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 2927
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:02 am

Re: Mattel Jurassic Park Lines

Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:50 am

Super Camel wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:54 am
Target does have a page up now for the Legacy Collection set with Nedry, Dilophosaurus, and Jeep. It isn't in stock until April. But, you can at least see the item here.

https://www.target.com/p/jurassic-world ... nk=sametab
It seems Target has taken this down already. I wonder if its the upcoming Legacy Collection items to go up for pre order on March 17 and they just had put it up early by accident?

There is also a Legacy Item going up for pre order on 5/19.

It's crazy, for the Legacy and Amber Collection, I am trying to stick with just JP the original film characters, dinos, vehicles, etc. But for the Amber Collection, i think I have to get that Tiger Raptor and Pteranadon. I mean, how many Dinosaurs will we even ever get in the Amber Collection.
User avatar
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Seriously..who the %$#*& ate my lunch?!?!?
Posts: 8586
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:44 pm

Re: Mattel Jurassic Park Lines

Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:57 am

Super Camel wrote:
Super Camel wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:54 am
Target does have a page up now for the Legacy Collection set with Nedry, Dilophosaurus, and Jeep. It isn't in stock until April. But, you can at least see the item here.

https://www.target.com/p/jurassic-world ... nk=sametab
It seems Target has taken this down already. I wonder if its the upcoming Legacy Collection items to go up for pre order on March 17 and they just had put it up early by accident?

There is also a Legacy Item going up for pre order on 5/19.

It's crazy, for the Legacy and Amber Collection, I am trying to stick with just JP the original film characters, dinos, vehicles, etc. But for the Amber Collection, i think I have to get that Tiger Raptor and Pteranadon. I mean, how many Dinosaurs will we even ever get in the Amber Collection.
Well Mattel has teased quite a lot in the last month for mostly human figs, and the leaked target list from back in September has even more dinosaurs listed. So odds are good, but I want to see more 1:12th scale large dinosaurs like the T-rex and the Triceratops and (god willing) the Brachiosaurus. Could you just imagine an Amber collection sized Brachiosaurus? It would be over 50” tall lol. It would make the legacy version look like a juvenile.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BruceKent
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Palm Coast, FL.
Posts: 992
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:18 pm

Re: Mattel Jurassic Park Lines

Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:30 pm

Any pics of Mr. Arnold?
User avatar
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 2927
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:02 am

Re: Mattel Jurassic Park Lines

Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:54 pm

BruceKent wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:30 pm
Any pics of Mr. Arnold?
Not yet, not to my knowledge anyways. I don't think any of the upcoming Human figures like Lost World Malcolm, Ellie Sattler, Dr, Hammond, Alan Grant, or Ray Arnold have been shown.

Just some of the new Amber Collection Dinosaurs like the Lost World Tiger Raptor, and the JP 3 Pteranodon.

I hope we get some picks soon though. I'm very excited for all of the Human figures.
BruceKent
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Palm Coast, FL.
Posts: 992
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:18 pm

Re: Mattel Jurassic Park Lines

Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:47 am

Super Camel wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:54 pm
BruceKent wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:30 pm
Any pics of Mr. Arnold?
Not yet, not to my knowledge anyways. I don't think any of the upcoming Human figures like Lost World Malcolm, Ellie Sattler, Dr, Hammond, Alan Grant, or Ray Arnold have been shown.

Just some of the new Amber Collection Dinosaurs like the Lost World Tiger Raptor, and the JP 3 Pteranodon.

I hope we get some picks soon though. I'm very excited for all of the Human figures.
Thanks.
User avatar
VeeBee
Yeah, I was in the s#!%
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Never in my wildest imagination did I ever dream I would have ninjas like these.
Posts: 21139
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:38 pm

Re: Mattel Jurassic Park Lines

Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:31 pm

Image
User avatar
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 2927
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:02 am

Re: Mattel Jurassic Park Lines

Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:06 pm

I guess any time we want figures to finally be revealed, we just need BruceKent to ask about them, and then they will get shown the next day.

The Arnold figure looks cool, but the Malcolm V.2 is pretty much the same figure just with a different accessory. I was hoping it would be Malcolm with his jacket on or something.
User avatar
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Seriously..who the %$#*& ate my lunch?!?!?
Posts: 8586
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:44 pm

Mattel Jurassic Park Lines

Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:11 pm

Yeah Malcolm turned out to be a little bit of a let down. I would have preferred the TLW version with like a door that’s off the hinges so it would display nicely with the Tiger Raptor. I’ll definitely get the remaining three. The raptor looks gorgeous on Jurassic Outpost’s video. All it needs is a few more stripes on the head and it’s perfect.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SupermanAkaJon
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 432
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:58 pm

Re: Mattel Jurassic Park Lines

Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:01 pm

I'm confused by the Malcolm reveal. It is basically the same figure, but it does have different elbow articulation. Odd.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

User avatar
dHunter333
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 5494
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:30 am

Re: Mattel Jurassic Park Lines

Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:36 pm

Arnold will make a great Lucius Fox
User avatar
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Chicago 'Burbs
Posts: 3636
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:36 am

Re: Mattel Jurassic Park Lines

Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:18 am

But...he has both arms...
User avatar
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Seriously..who the %$#*& ate my lunch?!?!?
Posts: 8586
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:44 pm

Re: Mattel Jurassic Park Lines

Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:34 am

TENIME_art wrote:But...he has both arms...
Looks like his right arm can pop off.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plastic0_phantastic0
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 377
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:50 pm

Re: Mattel Jurassic Park Lines

Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:42 pm

panther10 wrote:
TENIME_art wrote:But...he has both arms...
Looks like his right arm can pop off.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now that's a cool feature for the figure to have!!

Malcolm should at least have a new head or something... extremely lazy. When i see this i get very worried because i think it's very obvious they need to get more money of the line...i hope we get to see alan grant and shutler at least!

Enviado desde mi Aquaris V mediante Tapatalk

Return to “The Board for the Other Hasbro & Mattel Lines”