Mattel Jurassic Park Lines

WHO YA GONNA CALL? YO JOE! - Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, GI Joe, and WWE - it's all in here!
JTMarsh
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Mattel Jurassic Park Lines

Fri May 20, 2022 9:30 pm

This is 1/12 or 1/18? I'm still getting over getting bounced out of the Amber Line by force.
Zombie F-Body
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: "Never before have lives less lived been more chronicled"-Dennis Miller about social media

Fri May 20, 2022 11:28 pm

I'll give it a shot Monday if not I have no problem with an eBay sale in October or whenever this actually ships. I did that with Ray Arnold last year. I think I just paid $5 over cost. I can see this getting re-released with a Jeep or something later though. "Must Go Faster" battle-pack. In fact do that and make unique a side mirror decal of the T-Rex bearing down for the Jeep. Do it Mattel. DO IT!
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 22, 2022 5:52 am

Piffy wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 3:14 pm
I absolutely 100% need that figure. Sexy Ian Malcolm is my shower curtain downstairs. I can't not buy this.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
....and that's why I sent the link to our chat group the other day. :mrgreen:
Zombie F-Body
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: "Never before have lives less lived been more chronicled"-Dennis Miller about social media

Sun May 22, 2022 9:46 pm

The Grant set looks pretty nice. I can't wait for those to hit. I guess the next wave is June 10 to coincide with the movie but since the SKU is on the pegs maybe sooner. I wonder how they'll get modern Ellie Sattler out? I wouldn't think they'd leave her out. Maybe another exclusive battle-pack or something.
fac
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 22, 2022 11:24 pm

Piffy wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 3:14 pm
I absolutely 100% need that figure. Sexy Ian Malcolm is my shower curtain downstairs. I can't not buy this.
Now I'm curious what the shower curtain upstairs is...
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 23, 2022 5:07 pm

Clearly we need photos of both shower curtains, lol.

Snagged an Ian! Chrome would NOT load my cart, so I had to redo & finish the order through Edge. :|

Also, I didn't know the packaging was styled like a book! That's awesome!
fac
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 23, 2022 7:17 pm

Also ordered. Injured Ian likely will end up in the back of one of the Jeeps...
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 24, 2022 3:35 pm

I can't figure out if the splint is removable or sculpted on. The knee still has the articulation sculpted. Or did they just glue the splint on? It would be pretty awesome to have 1/18 medical supplies that can be used on other figures...
the-killer-wc
Avengers Assemble

Tue May 24, 2022 4:15 pm

Is it just me or the t-rex looks quite big in this picture.

Also damn it I missed the preorder. Guess is aftermarket for me. Unless we got an idea of when these are going in sale and there is a chance there.

Reefer Shark
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 24, 2022 5:05 pm

It looks perfect in that pic!

Im pretty sure you wont have any problems finding the T-Rex in stores when he is released. I wouldnt sweat the pre-order too much!
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 24, 2022 5:25 pm

Welp, I need to change my pants now. Thanks a bunch, tkwc.
the-killer-wc
Avengers Assemble

Tue May 24, 2022 5:54 pm

Same here he looks awesome, i was a bit down on when people said he would be small but on this big he looks about the same size if not a bit bigger than the regular mattel rexes.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ZOn3kB656tc
fac
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 24, 2022 11:24 pm

Found the "Owen and Blue Pursuit Pack" today at WalMart. Comes with an Extreme Damage Blue, a different Owen and apparently a new character called Rain Delacourt (I think it should Rainn), Not the greatest human figures to be honest. Blue has a hinged jaw and a joint at the base of the neck so has some nice options for posing the head. The damage feature, which had in the older releases been a pull down covering over a hole, now has slash marks and they interior color goes from red to skin tone with a button on top. So you still see the slash marks, but not as bloody looking when the skin tone is there. Never been a huge fan of the damage feature, partly because not that excited about the dinos being injured.
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed May 25, 2022 2:19 am

I got an e-mail that the Kayla/Pyroraptor and Grant/Dimetrodon packs would be processing soon from BBTS. So, be on the lookout for those to come in soon.

Also, the-killer-wc. Definitely don't go to the aftermarket for the Hammond Collection T-rex. One, it should be easy to find at Target once it comes out. And Two, It may likely go up for order on places like BBTS and Entertainment Earth. i don't believe the Hammond Collection Items are exclusive to Target. Target just gets to offer them first. Like a timed exclusive.

Because BBTS, EE, and Amazon and other online retailers have the Hammond Collection Dinos and Humans up for pre order. So, I assume they will eventually have the T-rex too.
the-killer-wc
Avengers Assemble

Wed May 25, 2022 2:32 am

Super Camel wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 2:19 am
I got an e-mail that the Kayla/Pyroraptor and Grant/Dimetrodon packs would be processing soon from BBTS. So, be on the lookout for those to come in soon.

Also, the-killer-wc. Definitely don't go to the aftermarket for the Hammond Collection T-rex. One, it should be easy to find at Target once it comes out. And Two, It may likely go up for order on places like BBTS and Entertainment Earth. i don't believe the Hammond Collection Items are exclusive to Target. Target just gets to offer them first. Like a timed exclusive.

Because BBTS, EE, and Amazon and other online retailers have the Hammond Collection Dinos and Humans up for pre order. So, I assume they will eventually have the T-rex too.
Ooooh I'll take it in count.

Return to “The Board for the Other Hasbro & Mattel Lines”