Masters of the WWE Universe

WHO YA GONNA CALL? YO JOE! - Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, GI Joe, and WWE - it's all in here!
KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Masters of the WWE Universe

Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:49 am

That Bret is fantastic and I NEED it. I've been begging on here since the beginning for a Bret in this line and I'm really happy that they also chose to combine him with my favorite MOTU villain.
VeeBee
Yeah, I was in the s#!%
Location: Never in my wildest imagination did I ever dream I would have ninjas like these.

Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:06 am

When are they gonna do a tag team in Two-Bad styling? Like Demolition or the Bushwhackers would be perfect.
KnightDamien

Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:40 am

VeeBee wrote:
When are they gonna do a tag team in Two-Bad styling? Like Demolition or the Bushwhackers would be perfect.
I'd be -really- surprised if it isn't LOD that gets the Two-Bad treatment.
I'd love Demolition, but aren't they currently on the big outs with WWE over the concussion stuff?
secondwhiteline
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:07 pm

Megazarak wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:17 pm
Visionary wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:49 pm
The Andre guess panned out!Is it a 2 pack with Hogan?
I'm pretty sure they just grabbed a pic of the Snake Mountain Ring Hogan to show the scale between Andre and a regular figure (and Hogan specifically due to rivalry significance). At least for now, it seems like Andre is a regular figure from wave 7 even though he's oversized.
I'm curious about that - how are they going to charge the same price for a figure that's so significantly larger than the others?
Megazarak
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:59 pm

There was no indication that they would. From what they said in their presentation, this is wave 7, nothing else to it. That said, if there was a larger blister for the packaging, then Andre should be able to fit in there, but unless they take off his shins and put them in a baggy as if they were accessories, I'm having a hard time seeing how he'll fit in the current packaging, and thus also in the 4 figure boxes they come in.
secondwhiteline
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:11 pm

Megazarak wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:59 pm
There was no indication that they would. From what they said in their presentation, this is wave 7, nothing else to it. That said, if there was a larger blister for the packaging, then Andre should be able to fit in there, but unless they take off his shins and put them in a baggy as if they were accessories, I'm having a hard time seeing how he'll fit in the current packaging, and thus also in the 4 figure boxes they come in.
Yeah, I'd have to believe this is a different SKU, even if he's part of Wave 7. Like it's a deluxe figure shipped separately. It's hard to see how it can work otherwise.
Visionary
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:23 pm

Andre will probably be a WWE Shop exclusive just to drive everyone more crazy.
ODBJBG
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:38 am

They really need to make these available somewhere else. After the first couple of waves Walmart hasn't been carrying them anywhere.
Jonan
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:08 pm

ODBJBG wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:38 am
They really need to make these available somewhere else. After the first couple of waves Walmart hasn't been carrying them anywhere.
Man, I fully agree, or at least make them available for preorders on Amazon like everyone else, jeez! I lucked out and found Wave 4 right before Thanksgiving, but I was stalking this particular Walmart every single morning for MONTHS looking for Undertaker or any of the others. I haven't seen a figure there since, and I went on a three week stretch where I was there at open every morning trying to score a Piper. I figured an extra $10 was well worth not wasting the time and energy on actually going to look for it and just bought it on Mercari instead. Annoying, but whatever, at least I don't have to stalk the store and come up empty handed every day.

Just to be clear, I only make the trip since I get out of the gym right about that time and the Walmart is right around the block from my house. Didn't want y'all to think I was a total psychopath with nothing better to do every morning, hahaha
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:09 am

Andre will likely be packed on the bigger card like Ram Man is, and priced similarly.
Visionary
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:43 am

KnightDamien wrote:
VeeBee wrote:
I'd love Demolition, but aren't they currently on the big outs with WWE over the concussion stuff?
Ya it’s gotta be LOD. I cant think of any other tag teams that come close to fit the line like they do.

I would still like to have them made as a Deluxe set 2 pack on separate bodies too though.

Regardless that base body will be great for customs.

Mr T/Piper - Like the Thing With 2 Heads.

Hogan/Macho Man

Heenan/Monsoon version as an announcer

So crazy fantastic to just think about.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:01 pm

Visionary wrote:
KnightDamien wrote:
VeeBee wrote:

Genius!
Jonan
Runs Around in Tights

Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:08 pm

Visionary wrote:
KnightDamien wrote:
VeeBee wrote:
Ya it’s gotta be LOD. I cant think of any other tag teams that come close to fit the line like they do.

I would still like to have them made as a Deluxe set 2 pack on separate bodies too though.

Regardless that base body will be great for customs.

Mr T/Piper - Like the Thing With 2 Heads.

Hogan/Macho Man

So crazy fantastic to just think about.

Hahaha! WILL YOU STOP?! That's fantastic! Whoever they use as Two-Bad will be fantastic, but I think someone hit the nail on the head earlier when they said Bushwhackers. Personally, I'd probably want the LOD as separate entities. They'd look the best as Two-Bad, but I'd like to have two figures on the shelf.

Demolition would be fantastic, too, but they were involved in that blasted concussion lawsuit. Once Two-Bad is used up, they can always go the Modulok route.
Visionary
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:03 pm

Didn’t these two hate each other in real life?

Haha! :lol:

KnightDamien

Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:16 pm

Visionary wrote:
KnightDamien wrote:
VeeBee wrote:

They could do red pads as singles and blue pads as Two-Bad. Or LOD2000 as Two-Bad. They don't have a ton of different looks, but I think those three are distinct enough to warrant separate entries in the line.

Return to “The Board for the Other Hasbro & Mattel Lines”