Masters of the WWE Universe

WHO YA GONNA CALL? YO JOE! - Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, GI Joe, and WWE - it's all in here!
GrumpyMatt
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Masters of the WWE Universe

Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:01 am

Spotted a lone Bret Hart at a Walmart tonight. He's the only one in the wave I didn't want, of course. Good to see some sign of them in stores, though.
KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits

Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:29 pm

Bret Hart is the only one I -do- want. I'll have to keep an.... eye out... for him.

'Cause he's Tri-Klops.

Eye.

Like Tri-Klops.....

I'll see myself out.
secondwhiteline
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:19 pm

My hart hurts now, KD.
Visionary
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:23 am

I can picture KD yelling BRRRREEEETTT! ;)

https://youtu.be/f460_qCA_-8
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:57 am

God, the prices for Wave 7 and Wave 8 are insane on eBay.

Looking at Brickseek, every one of my Wal-Marts clearanced out this line but two. Really hoping these last two waves eventually get dumped at Ross or Big Lots.
ODBJBG
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:28 pm

Just hoping my preorders for Andre, Sarge, etc eventually show up.
GrumpyMatt
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:11 pm

My wife found wave 8 at Walmart last night - Stone Cold, Chynna (RIP!) and Rey Mysterio.

Austin's not bad but all these do is make me sad that I missed Junkyard Dog ... And Mr. T.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:16 am

GrumpyMatt wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:11 pm
My wife found wave 8 at Walmart last night - Stone Cold, Chynna (RIP!) and Rey Mysterio.

Austin's not bad but all these do is make me sad that I missed Junkyard Dog ... And Mr. T.
Stores skipped Wave 7 in a lot of places.

I wouldn’t be shocked if these showed up in places like Ross or Big Lots next year. The product was made, likely just stuck on a cargo ship. Wal-Mart doesnt want it anymore since a lot of stores removed the tags for these and clearanced them.
Visionary
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:23 am

Jeez this is going to be a very stressful wave to get. Mattel Creations needs to get on this fast!
Jonan
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:37 am

This was such an awesome line. I'm really sad to see it go before we got to see Two-Bad Demolition, Spikorish LOD, and so many more. Can't they just, like, see if Target wants it, or something? I guess Honkeytonk Man and Flair can join the crew when they come out, but it just isn't the same.
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:49 am

Jonan wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:37 am
This was such an awesome line. I'm really sad to see it go before we got to see Two-Bad Demolition, Spikorish LOD, and so many more. Can't they just, like, see if Target wants it, or something? I guess Honkeytonk Man and Flair can join the crew when they come out, but it just isn't the same.
Demolition will not happen with a WWE line because of the lawsuit they were part of. LOD, I am less sure of, but they could have been perfect for this line.
Visionary
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:32 am

Goldberg
Ultimate Warrior
Kane
Piper
Are all $14.99 on Walmart.com right now in case anyone needs them.

I grabbed some extras for some kitbashing plus that Kane is just too awesome. Might make him the Horde Trooper of the line,just needs the logo.

Goldberg could used for LOD customs too.
secondwhiteline
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:28 pm

Visionary wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:32 am
Goldberg
Ultimate Warrior
Kane
Piper
Are all $14.99 on Walmart.com right now in case anyone needs them.

I grabbed some extras for some kitbashing plus that Kane is just too awesome. Might make him the Horde Trooper of the line,just needs the logo.

Goldberg could used for LOD customs too.
There's also an hWo Macho Man available for $14,92 and a listing for Steamboat at $14.92, with other options on the page - Stephanie McMahon at $14.92 and Becky Lynch at $22.99. So yeah, probably time for us to be picking up stuff we missed for future customs. I already bought an extra Steph for cheap on eBay ($9.99, free shipping!) for an Io Shirai. hWo Macho is a great base for expanding that faction, of course.
ODBJBG
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:15 pm

Vince soured on Demolition ages ago for some reason, even before the lawsuit. They've been kinda wonky on who they punish for being a part of the lawsuit as well, so I doubt it's just that.

I think one of the LOD ended up on the lawsuit too, but I can't recall if it was Animal or someone from Hawk's family.

Anyway, with Walmart just now getting in two or three waves ago, it does make me wonder if they'll eventually get everything online. In the beginning I got almost every wave from Walmart's online store.

Of course, I'm also still waiting for my preorders from a year ago for the Andre wave, so who knows.
PantherCult
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:01 pm

I don't collect wrestling figures at all anymore, and am not even big on MOTU Origins - but that Ricky Steamboat with the translucent yellow dragon blaster dragon was something I could not pass on. Just really cool. Honestly there were probably more figures I would have bought had I ever seen them - Mr. T would have been mine in a heartbeat. But the distribution on these was just so poor I almost never saw any at retail. There was some of Wave 1 at Wal Mart and then virtually nothing after that around here. It was such a fun idea

Return to “The Board for the Other Hasbro & Mattel Lines”