Power Rangers Lightning Collection General Discussion

WHO YA GONNA CALL? YO JOE! - Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, GI Joe, and WWE - it's all in here!
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Power Rangers Lightning Collection General Discussion

Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:53 pm

I've been having them helmetless for the distinction, but plan to customize the Ninja animal helmets.
CTVampSlayer
X-23 gots a boyfriend

Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:17 pm

That sounds cool, definitely post pics when you do.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:21 pm

I need another MM Blue body, but I'll be repainting the Wild Force Lunar Wolf helmet for him, Lost Galaxy Blue for the Red Ape, and then I'll be modifying Pink Pterodactyl into Pink Crane, Yellow Sabretooth into Yellow Bear, and Red T-Rex into Black Frog.

Just put the Heroes back up after the move:

Hoping I can manage Red & Yellow Ninjetti for a discount, since I paid full price for everyone else, and witnessed White, Blue, and Black go on clearance, and now Kat is on sale (never saw Kim in store period, so I'm fine with MSRP as opposed to secondary market cost). Hoping I can fit the Street Fighter ones in.
yojoebro82
Not Even Supposed To Be Here Today

Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:26 pm

TENIME_art wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:21 pm
I need another MM Blue body, but I'll be repainting the Wild Force Lunar Wolf helmet for him, Lost Galaxy Blue for the Red Ape, and then I'll be modifying Pink Pterodactyl into Pink Crane, Yellow Sabretooth into Yellow Bear, and Red T-Rex into Black Frog.

Just put the Heroes back up after the move:

Hoping I can manage Red & Yellow Ninjetti for a discount, since I paid full price for everyone else, and witnessed White, Blue, and Black go on clearance, and now Kat is on sale (never saw Kim in store period, so I'm fine with MSRP as opposed to secondary market cost). Hoping I can fit the Street Fighter ones in.
Looking great, man!

This thread needs more pics!
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:33 pm

yojoebro82 wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:24 pm
But I do want those four to have unmasked heads without the Ninjetti headband.

Kat, I obviously got from the 2-pack. Adam I got from Green Zeo. Rocky & Aisha I got from the glittery translucent ones ("Metallic"?).
yojoebro82 wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:26 pm
Looking great, man!

This thread needs more pics!

Thanks! I agree, all the threads here do.

Also, don't know if it can be made out in the photo, but I sliced between White's middle & ring fingers, dropped the hand in boiling water, then hooked the index & middle over a jeweler screwdriver & ran it under cold water. Made a nice "tiger claw" pose hand. This line definitely needed more pose hands, and I will die on the hill that no single action figure line in 2022-almost-2023 should have horizontal hinges on grip hands (at least the Turtles have vertical). I could have Green blowing into the handle instead of the blade if those hands had the correct hinges.
shazam612
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:29 am

Two questions: are the Street Fighter Rangers online exclusive or will they eventually be in stores?
Second, has anyone made an unmasked head for the Ryu Crimson Hawk ranger? I’m thinking Shang Chi or movie Snake Eyes?
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:20 am

I believe Dorkside and BBTS were selling Ryu and Chun Li. Probably have the other ones too.

I haven't had a problem with my Trini figures necks, but I don't mess with them that much either. The arm bugs me though when I look at it sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

sephiroth61787
CROM!

Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:03 pm

shazam612 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:29 am
Two questions: are the Street Fighter Rangers online exclusive or will they eventually be in stores?
Second, has anyone made an unmasked head for the Ryu Crimson Hawk ranger? I’m thinking Shang Chi or movie Snake Eyes?
I believe they're Fan Channel exclusive. Meaning you won't see them at Target or Walmart.

As for unmasked heads, I am going to buy the Jada Toys SF figures and see if those work. Not counting on it, but I'd rather have unmorphed versions of the characters alongside their Ranger forms.
shazam612
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:30 am

sephiroth61787 wrote:
As for unmasked heads, I am going to buy the Jada Toys SF figures and see if those work. Not counting on it, but I'd rather have unmorphed versions of the characters alongside their Ranger forms.
I was thinking of the Jada figures but was also hoping to find a head that matches this “in universe” actor..

NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:36 pm

Alien rangers 5-pack!!
Neil Magnum
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:24 pm

I like the Alien Ranger suits, need the Red Ranger for Forever Red and I like the look of the White Ranger, but likely not a preorder from me. Probably will wait for a sale.
shazam612
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:48 pm

Sad there’s no alternate heads…but still really awesome.
lovable-bill
Avengers Assemble

Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:51 pm

Kakuranger is one of my favorite Super Sentai seasons, so this is a no brainer for me.
yojoebro82
Not Even Supposed To Be Here Today

Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:29 pm

No unmasked heads is a cop out but then I was never a fan of the Alien Rangers of Aquitar idea anyway. I would have preferred it was the main cast in these outfits and then gotten more Shogunzord screen time. Maybe I'll get these and put Tommy and Co's heads on them for some alternate reality action.
Ninja Blue
I wish I had super powers

Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:05 pm

lovable-bill wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:51 pm
Kakuranger is one of my favorite Super Sentai seasons, so this is a no brainer for me.
Kakuranger is my favorite season too. This was my whole reason to support this line was to get this team. Its kinda disappointing they didn't go with the Time Force body here cause they really chunk here. But, hey it's still an instant preorder from me. Feels good to be a ninja fan between these and the Shodo releases.

Return to “The Board for the Other Hasbro & Mattel Lines”