Ghostbusters: Everything else

WHO YA GONNA CALL? YO JOE! - Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, GI Joe, and WWE - it's all in here!
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Ghostbusters: Everything else

Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:30 am

Sold a Legend & Figuarts to my local toy shop, then turned around & gave him his money back to get Ectotron, lol.

I love him way more than I ever thought I would, and it makes me even more impatient for Gigawatt, and hope they'll do more like these (c'mon, Mattel, let them do a Ford Explorer that turns into a T-Rex)!

Psychography
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:50 am

For anyone that missed them, ToySaurus has a restock of the 2XL RGB ghosts in both regular colors and glow-in-the-dark!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ToySaurusStudio

GoldBlade6
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:01 am

Yes, I ordered a set of those and of the glow-in-the-dark versions. They're really cool, unique, and they go great with the DST Real Ghostbusters figures. I'm surprised there are even any still available. I follow Toysaurus on Insta.
K_Steel
Runs Around in Tights

Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:06 pm

Plasma Ghostbusters are finally on Clearance prices at Canadian Wal-marts, at 1/4 of the original price. I suspect it's the same in the US.

Bit the bullet and got the original three.

For about $5 each USD, it's well worth it.

TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:49 am

Looking for Earthrise Soundwave & Christmas Fortnite, I've been looking at Ghostbusters, and they're still all full price. I just want a spare one or two for customs, and the $5 price is perfect for that. :|
MrMisterSaturn
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:03 pm

Found the new Ghost Popper reissue today. Bought both that were on the shelf, one for me and one for my son’s bday next week.
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:14 pm

I want to get the Popper, but only if they continue the releases. Are we expected to get the Proton Pack & Ghost Trap too?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

NORM
My Thread USED to be Bigger Than Yours

Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:04 pm

I picked up the Popper to gift my brother. He had it growing up. He had the trap too, but he left it in the driveway and my dad crushed it with the car accidentally.
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:22 am

I'm really excited that Hasbro is releasing the Kenner Ecto-1. I am buying 2 of these things. One to open and sticker up, and another to keep in the box. The 2 ghosts from the Kenner line are cool re releases as well.

I keep seeing the RGB Popper and think about picking it up. Hopefully they do the Trap soon. I'm glad when I've gone back over the years to buy so much of the vintage RGB Kenner merchandise, I have kept it in box. I don't know why I did, cause I open almost everything. But, now I can just keep it MOC until I know how much Kenner RGB stuff Hasbro is going to re release. Because I will open all the re releases, and keep the vintage stuff in package.
NORM

Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:08 am

I'm definitely in for Ecto-1 if I can find it or preorder it. My brother had the big eye ghost so I'd pick that up as well. Neither of us had that toilet, but it's such a cool piece I wouldn't pass on that either. I wouldn't mind seeing them release some of the monsters like Wolfman or Frankenstein. There were some other transforming guys, a football player and a construction worker or something. RGB had some really fun and creative play features!
NORM

Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:07 pm

Preordered Ecto-1, eyeball ghost, and toilet ghost!
bgiles73
Runs Around in Tights

Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:38 pm

I preordered Ecto-1 and the two ghosts I hope they will continue releasing classic stuff and add to the roster of ghosts. I really want some human looking apparitions that are translucent and glow. It would be great if we had some Beetlejuice and Ghostbuster crossover merchandise. Has there ever been a crossover of the two properties? It sounds like something that IDW Comics should consider.
GuruAskew
CROM!

Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:00 pm

I don’t think IDW ever had Beetlejuice. They did an Edward Scissorhands comic though. They just lost the Ghostbusters license.

As a kid I had my Real Ghostbusters fighting my Kenner Beetlejuice figures. It’s doubtful that there would ever be a crossover since Warner owns Beetlejuice and Sony owns Ghostbusters.

I always thought IDW would probably try to do a Ghostbusters/Back to the Future, they’re different studios too (BTTF is Universal) but they did have the licenses to both at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
theflicker
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:01 pm

Pleasant surprise to see the Ecto-1 for $40, not the reported $50. I never had one before, although I had the little orange ghost he came with somehow . . . I'm very excited and hope they reprint the Ecto-2, definitely one of my grail toys.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:16 am

Pre ordered x2 Ecto-1 and 1 each of the Ghosts. It seemed pretty easy to pre order all the stuff from Hasbro that Wal-Mart had up today, which was nice. And like theflicker said, the $40 price point on Ecto-1 instead of $50 was a nice surprise.

Return to “The Board for the Other Hasbro & Mattel Lines”